Overall Satisfaction with Cvent Event Management
Cvent [Event Management] is very
robust, but the most beneficial item from the platform would be the ease of
cross-event surveys and the ability to send those to a shared portal our entire
company has access into. I save hours per year by not needing to pull reports
daily for staff members.
would love to see Cvent [Event Management] add event feedback survey reporting to the cross-event
reports. I spend a good amount of time collecting this data manually and
manipulating it for a full year of events.
Cvent [Event Management] can be customized to solve a multitude of problems. In my personal role, I use Cvent [Event Management] to solve the problems that come with registration: "Who has
registered? What are their registration details? What information do I
need?" I can set up a registration page, capture all the data needed, and
then push a report to a shared portal so I do not have to answer my team each
time they have a question… I can direct them to the reporting portal and they
can be autonomous.
- Email Tracking: You can see if your event invitees have opened the invitation email, registered, declined, or even what step in the registration process they made it to.
- Automated Emails: You can send emails manually or schedule emails to specific invitees, registrants, or no-shows.
- Reporting: I can create a customized report, manipulate it when needed, and event send it to a shared portal so my co-workers can login and view a report in real time without emailing me requesting a specific report.
- Feedback Cross-Event Reporting: I would love to see [Cvent Event Management] add event feedback survey reporting to the cross-event reports. I spend a good amount of time collecting this data manually and manipulating it for a full year of events.
- OnArrival Application Login: If you make an error logging in 3 times in a row, it locks you out for a good chunk of time. Would like a two-dept verification to avoid.
- Networking: Before covid, we used to have a good amount of in-person networking opportunities for [Cvent Event Management] users that were free- now it is really only [Cvent] connect for face-to-face events it seems?
- Registration Data Capture
- Event Reporting - at an individual level
- Event Reporting- at a cross-event level
- Attendee tracking - using the OnArrival app to denote participant or not.
- Positive ROI: See which registrants [participated]
- Positive ROI: See survey results from the feedback survey pushed at or after an event
- Positive: Helps us lessen time spent setting up an event, emailing, or capturing data for event staff-- which in turn means MORE events!
Do you think Cvent Event Management delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cvent Event Management's feature set?
Did Cvent Event Management live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Cvent Event Management go as expected?
Would you buy Cvent Event Management again?
Less suited: Metric tracking- while you can use reference IDs you cannot adequately use UTMs with your events so it is difficult to see a campaign across the board if an event is a part of it.