Overall Satisfaction with Cvent Passkey
Cvent Passkey was used post-registration. It was only being used by the Meetings and Events Department as we handle the hotel accommodations for our guests. Our company has our own hotel that houses the majority of our guests, so because of the volume of events, Passkey was able to directly book reservations to our hotel as well as make changes instead of having to send rooming lists back and forth.
- Simplifies the reservation process for the hotel.
- Reservations are created in real-time.
- It's a secure way to provide the hotel with a rooming list.
- Not being able to integrate Passkey during the actual registration process, which caused some confusion for registrants.
- Changes in Passkey did not always flow back over into the registrations.
- Difficult to find a registrant's roommate request.
- Positive ROI: Credit Card information is easily collected for the hotel.
- Negative ROI: It was harder for us planners to track the changes.
We often had trouble with getting Cvent Passkey to integrate with the individual registrations, but support was able to fix the issues in a timely manner.
Do you think Cvent Passkey delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cvent Passkey's feature set?
Did Cvent Passkey live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Cvent Passkey go as expected?
Would you buy Cvent Passkey again?
Cvent Passkey is best suited for those who do not have constant cancellations or replacements and more of a set rooming list. The nature of my company's events are surgeons and sales representatives whose schedules always change and we have to cancel or replace at the last minute. In our case, we felt that creating our own rooming lists and keeping track of all these changes ourselves was easier to do than Passkey.