Overall Satisfaction with Datto RMM
We use Datto RMM to monitor and interact with our client's workstations, servers, and network equipment. Datto RMM provides diagnostic and evaluative reporting tools and also provides tools for immediate remote support for technical issues. Having these tools and access to their workstations saves time and leads to faster case resolution.
- Remote connection options
- Remote tools available
- The Splashtop streamer in the Remote Tools breaks frequently
- The New UI is feature-rich, but not intuitive to set up. You CAN find a way to show all of the information you need, but you may need to reach out to support to get there
- Visibility of the network
- Device Health information at a glance
- Remote access at the click of a mouse
- Excellent tool to help resolve client issues quickly!
- The developers are always trying to increase the value of the product, and it is making a difference.
Do you think Datto RMM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Datto RMM's feature set?
Did Datto RMM live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Datto RMM go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Datto RMM again?
I use Datto RMM extensively every single day. The RMM agent console has the following tools: 1) Take a screenshot of the users' display. 2) Access the services 3) VNC remote 4) RDP remote 5) command prompt, power shell prompt 6) Restart/Power 7) detailed use reporting 8) access to the files on the device 8) registry editor access 9) run quick jobs 10) Event viewer 11) Splashtop remote access 12) drive/disk information 13) a web remote access tool There are even more than I listed. It is an incredibly valuable tool that allows us to support our customers and go beyond expectations. Scenario 1) A local user is locked out of their windows computer, but it is on and connected to the internet. Solution: I used the command prompt tool in the RMM, which has Supervisor level access, and was able to use the net user tools and reset the user's password and unlock their account. Scenario 2) A user is moving to a new device and needs certain software. Solution: we have the installer files on the server. I used the RMM, connected to the client's new workstation, and uploaded the installer files to her desktop. I connected via one of the remote tools and was able to install the software.