Overall Satisfaction with DbVisualizer
I use DbVisualizer as a front-end to manage Postgres and MySQL databases in our organization. If you want to use only one tool to access all your databases, I recommend this one.
- View all databases and schemas with one connection.
- View/modify rows in a table.
- Easily modfiy schemas, tables or generate the SQL code for the modifications.
- Visualize relations between tables.
- Autocomplete SQL queries.
- Would be nice to have management functionalities, like viewing the number of connections, kill a connection, etc.
- Useful to inspect DB data and get quick reports.
- Useful to inspect and visualize DB structure.
- Can manage all databases from one application.
Do you think DbVisualizer delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with DbVisualizer's feature set?
Did DbVisualizer live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of DbVisualizer go as expected?
Would you buy DbVisualizer again?