Overall Satisfaction with DemandScience Activate (formerly PureB2B)
We were looking to supplement our funnel with some additional leads within our target market. We were looking to get 300 leads over a two-month time period. These would be top-of-funnel leads, and not something we would expect to convert right away, but we understood that they would need to be nurtured. The process was originally understood to be that DemandScience would promote our content, people who were interested in our content would then, fill out a form, and we would have our lead.
- Strategy Sessions
- Responsive AE's
- Automated Delivery of Leads to CRM
- Easy Lead return and refund process
- Poor Lead Quality Control
- Transparency of Lead Quality Control Methods
- Ability to make changes to campaigns quickly
- Automatic delivery of leads to CRM
- Ability to target based on job title/function
- Promotion of our content to target audience
- over 60% of leads ended up having to be returned and refunded (so far)
- AE's grossly overestimated the volume that the campaign would be able to produce
- Seemed that Demand Science offloaded QC of leads to our team
AE's very responsive, they listen and say things will change, but it takes a few weeks for the changes to occur.
So far, it has not been a very favorable experience. We received many leads that were not in our relevant industry, and of the leads we received, we discovered that not very many still worked there (or never did). Of the ones that we did talk to, none of them have reported actually seeing the content that DS said they promoted to them.
This is our first time using a service like DemandScience. Company records show that we have used call centers to get leads in the past, which is a different (albeit similar) method. We have not had much success with those types of lead generators in the past, and so far the experience remains consistent with DemandScience.
Do you think DemandScience delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with DemandScience's feature set?
Did DemandScience live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of DemandScience go as expected?
Would you buy DemandScience again?
Demand science is great for getting high volume, very top-of-funnel contacts. They should not really be considered "leads" as none of the people we came in contact with have actually reported to have read or seen the content that demand science was promoting on our behalf. This is a way to fill an address book. It may work better in a market not quite as niche as ours (radiology healthcare admin and physicians)