Overall Satisfaction with Desire2Learn
Desire2Learn is being used for distance learning and in the school of social work. It provided a platform for students and instructors to supplement regular classes.
- Grade book works very well, for keeping track of student's assignments, grades, etc. Provided a way to eliminate a paper grade book.
- Works well for providing additional materials to students for courses. Much easier to use than Blackboard.
- Ability to include recorded videos for substitute lectures for classes
- Setting up groups/group areas was difficult. Compared to Blackboard it is much more time intensive to complete.
- Easier customization of page layouts, graphics, etc.