Use desk, get results
July 21, 2014
Use desk, get results
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Desk.com
Currently, we use Desk.com in place of a shared Outlook calendar to respond to customer emails. We now have one location for our entire group to log in and view any case they would like to in the event someone is out of the office. We couldn't be happier with the experience and the wonderful customer service you all provide. Our customers write in even more and like its reliability. We are truly pleased with this product and can't wait for new updates to the program!
- Ability to use macros in responses that are most common
- We can label cases to filter through metrics and determine where we may be lacking in our own FAQ section
- We can incorporate our chat program as well.
- Merging cases is nice, but it will not allow you to merge a case with another case if the customer profile is different. Occasionally we have sales people or others in labs who work with the main user of the account and we'd like to have all correspondence in one place.
- We use some labels that act as a checkmark, but you can't see that option when trying to label multiple cases at a time, only the drop down labels.
- Better customer service and employee efficiency when dealing with cases
- It's so universal, meaning that everyone can use it and it's easy to understand.
- The only negative impact is that our IT department who is assigned tickets has responded to customers instead of to the local reps and we have to ensure they know to change the email if it's assigned to them.
We have not used any other products and probably will not. It's cost effective and easy to use.
This is the only avenue we have found to be a reliable source to store our company feedback and questions.
I'm likely to recommend this product to other colleagues or friends at different companies. I think it works best for small companies like ours to keep track of all cases brought up by customers. I'm not real sure how to respond to this one, but overall, I think just finding out if others are using outlook to manage these types of emails and if they'd rather keep them separate.
- Customer service (outside customers)
- Customer support (internal)
- Customer feedback