Overall Satisfaction with Discord
In our company, Discord is used to communicate between employees. It is very convenient that only a browser is required to use it. Discord is well suited for simultaneous communication with a large number of people because [it] allows you to have a conference "administrator" and other useful things.
- Simplicity and ease of simultaneous communication of 5+ people.
- It is possible to "administer" the conversation.
- The ability to work through a browser makes it easy to use Discord on a wide variety of operating systems without any problems.
- Through Discord, even through the paid version, it will not work to transfer huge files in size some Gb.
- The Android client still has problems on many smartphones.
- Discord has a free version of software, which allows you to save a large amount of money.
Discord allows you to organize communication between many people, while not "mixing everyone together", but dividing them into appropriate groups. Thanks to the ability to work through the browser, Discord is easy to use on any device, without the need to install additional applications.
Do you think Discord delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Discord's feature set?
Did Discord live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Discord go as expected?
Would you buy Discord again?