Overall Satisfaction with DocuSign CLM, formerly SpringCM
We regularly need to have contracts signed with consultants and partners. Our work is primarily making grants to nonprofit organizations and signatures are required in each transaction. Especially in the age of covid and remote work being able to complete these agreements and obtain signatures remotely and quickly is very useful.
- It is intuitive and user friendly
- It is easy to obtain and download
- It is efficient and can be near instantaneous
- It is possible that this platform makes signing documents so easy that signers may not be taking the full time to read contracts before signing. Regardless, the onus is on the user to do their due diligence in each instance.
- Help with meeting client needs
- Adaptability to organizational needs
- It allows us to be at least 50% more efficient in processing grants
- We rely on this in 100% of our projects
- Simoly makes life simple!
Do you think DocuSign CLM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with DocuSign CLM's feature set?
Did DocuSign CLM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of DocuSign CLM go as expected?
Would you buy DocuSign CLM again?
This product is useful in countless scenarios. In my experience, particularly in B-to-B transactions. We use this service with consultants of many different types as well as with clients in our primary service- grant making. There are indeed some limitations with users/clients/partners who are very limited in their comfort with digital tools. However, we have been able to successfully complete each transaction we have undertaken so far.