Overall Satisfaction with DraftSight
I use DraftSight daily when working with drawing files from clients. It also allows me to make detailed production drawings for the shop as well as CNC cut layouts. It's an indispensable tool that makes my work possible and allows me to get clear concise drawings and information into the shop quickly and efficiently. For anyone with CAD experience, it's very intuitive and you can just start using the program with almost no learning curve.
- Easy transition from other CAD software
- It has some functionality not included on other CAD software.
- Cost is a factor in any business and DraftSight is priced well and you don't sacrifice for the price you pay.
- It would be helpful to have settings more defined to make setting it up the way you like to work with it a little easier.
- The value DraftSight delivers more than outweighs the cost.
- Not a fan of subscription-based software but it's the way they all seem to be going. If I have to keep paying for a product it better be worth it. DraftSight is worth it.
- Return on investment with DraftSight can be realized very quickly.