Overall Satisfaction with Dropbox Business
Dropbox Business is used across my organization widely. We trust Dropbox to store all our business data safely and with an instant backup and it allows us to share files in real-time. We don't use email to send documents, we just update the document and it's available for all shared users. It also allows each user to keep documents private but with a backup easy to restore.
- Sharing files
- Saving older versions of each file
- Sharing files with external users by link
- Sharing files with people outside your organization can be troublesome for external users, many report difficulties accessing the files
- The Paper app is a great idea but very poor in features, making it useless
- Changing the place you store your data locally could be difficult and lengthy
- Sharing files
- Backup files
- Local copies of all my files
- Being able to configure what to sync
- Sharing files with external people
- Improved security
- Improved efficiency
- Augmented costs
Do you think Dropbox Business delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dropbox Business's feature set?
Did Dropbox Business live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Dropbox Business go as expected?
Would you buy Dropbox Business again?
It's great for storing and sharing files across the organization. When a team needs to access files frequently, the latest version is always on your computer. No need to make any manual processes. It's not appropriate though if you want to modify the same file at the same moment. Conflict copies will appear and it gets complicated.