DropBox sign is a seamless and essential tool to close deals.
December 11, 2022

DropBox sign is a seamless and essential tool to close deals.

David Getzin | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Dropbox Sign

Dropbox sign is seamless and makes authenticated verification of written agreements very easy for my team's clients and me. I'm so glad that I don't have to keep track of paper for all this, and the notifications about "who needs to sign" is great. The workflow for setup and send is SO tight and optimized; I don't want to spend ANY more time than I have to prepare work agreement documents, contracts, and NDAs; dropbox sign takes care of ALL of that really nicely. It is an essential feature of the business - and the price is affordable and worth it - thanks to the team for the great work.

Pros

• Preparing for sign.
  • Notification of confirmation.
  • Mutual verification.

Cons

• Pretty good already.
  • Upload and send could be possibly tuned and optimized.
  • Dropbox sign is the instrument of seamless closing of deals.
It is really good - but in UI design - there is always room to add clarity and optimize human-computer interface interaction.
I honestly don't know. I've never used these features. - Especially the API - could I guess it into my website or something? That seems cool.
I used to use that other signing thing - VeriSign - they jacket places up WAY too much. You guys picked up the ball. Thank you.

Do you think Dropbox Sign delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Dropbox Sign's feature set?

Did Dropbox Sign live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Dropbox Sign go as expected?

Would you buy Dropbox Sign again?

Dropbox sign is perfect for when I have clients ready to sign a prepared agreement. It could be used for mutual edits of a document - but does not have that as far as I can tell.

Comments

• Jessica Day | TrustRadius Reviewer
    Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, David. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! Thank you again!