inSync: the End-Point Savior
August 23, 2020

inSync: the End-Point Savior

Overall Satisfaction with Druva inSync

inSync is deployed throughout the organization and we use it to back up user laptops data backups as well as Office 365 data backups.
  • The client is quite easy to install and does it's job seamlessly
  • per our experience so far it does not take a lot of resources of the end users computer
  • So far we see no issues specifically inSync.
  • Any way to back up the mobile devices.
  • Not a significant impact but am sure the secure backups to cloud will help in big way when we need them in a catastrophic situations... fingers crossed!
As briefly described earlier, we use it for Office 365, SharePoint Online, Emails and I believe Teams is backed up too and part of the license we have.
We just signed up for the highest suite and have yet to see the compliance features in action.
This is still a new thing for us and I don't yet have anything to comment on this feature particularly. I hope to see the good results and I believe this will work.
We have full suite of inSync now.
I wish there is a way to deploy this through a central push via a GPO. The rollout took a lot of time, 1:1 installs mainly.

Do you think Druva inSync delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Druva inSync's feature set?

Did Druva inSync live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Druva inSync go as expected?

Would you buy Druva inSync again?

Well suited for the end user devices data backups, we have used this at another company and it worked really well. The Office 365 is our new experience and we are still working on to see if this does really work well. Haven't tried any restores yet on the Office specifically.