Overall Satisfaction with Ease (formerly EaseCentral)
The whole organization used Ease for this year’s open enrollment. It allowed us to have an electronic open enrollment that was easy for our associates to use and easy for me to manage. The tracking capabilities made it convenient to track progress and pending completion. It also allowed you to view the enrollment as the associate if they had trouble moving between screens.
- Ease of usability
- Tracking progress of open enrollment
- Easier way to extract user passwords
- Better ways to communicate with employees through the system
- More dynamic graphics
- Ease of use
- Simplicity of design
- Benefit information made easy to compare different plan options
- Assisted in avoiding any potential ACA issues by being able to track offerings electronically
- Our broker covered the cost of the program so it was no additional out of pocket cost for our organization
- Saves time and energy by having electronic enrollment compared to paper forms
I have also used Hello Iris for benefit enrollment. After using Ease, I’d never go back. Ease was so much easier for our associates to use and was much easier to manage from an admin perspective. There were much fewer glitches and or freezes than with Hello Iris. Overall, usability is why we used Ease.
Do you think Ease delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ease's feature set?
Did Ease live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Ease go as expected?
Would you buy Ease again?
If you do not currently have a benefits enrollment platform in your payroll system, Ease is a great option. It is simple to enroll employees and give them access so they can elect their benefits. I found this system especially helpful during open enrollment. From an admin side, the system was simple and easy to use and got the job done!