March 26, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
We are a seasonal employer with upwards of 750 staff during the summer months in 25 different locations throughout the US. We implemented Netchex across our entire organization in 2018. Netchex has helped us better track time and attendance and provides our employees with transparency of their wages.
- My Netchex Service Team is very responsive and friendly. They are willing and able to spend the amount of time needed on one call to troubleshoot most problems or answer questions.
- Their recent updates to the employee dashboard have been well-received by our seasonal team. Employees are able to quickly find what they are looking for which has minimized the amount of requests that my team receives regarding questions on pay or updating personal information.
- Online W-2 forms have been a game-changer for us since moving to Netchex. Our staff tend to move around a lot and most do not get the mailed copy of their W-2. The electronic consent has saved me hours and hours of time.
- Each summer, I upload 400+ new employees into the Netchex system. There are a few areas of the system that do not have an option to do a bulk update/change for those new staff. One of them is the time & attendance web time-clock assignment. I have to go into each individual employee file and take 3-5 clicks to get their timecard set up.
- Netbenefits is still hard to navigate as an administrator and an employee. It doesn't have the updated look like the rest of the employee self-service dashboard. It would be great for this to be updated and to also be easier to use for the employee by offering a way for the employee to click on plan documents in the system.
I think Netchex is great for a small to mid-sized business where employee turnover is low. The most time-consuming and frustrating parts of Netchex are also associated with the number of employees I have to add/delete from the system each season.
Read Mindy Yeager, PHR's full review
The first line CE team is phenomenal. They are helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. We have had less luck with the responsiveness of the tax department. However, their response time has improved drastically over the past year.