Overall Satisfaction with Echobox
- Suggests new content from website
- Takes content from articles to use as the post
- Different scheduling options - a variety to choose form and set your own
- Posting on various platforms from one place
- Missing functionality twitter - to add comments to a post at the posting stage, allowing for a thread to be created.
- The tagging function is not always working - in terms of a drop-down of names/accounts when typing @...
- All social posting in one place
- automatic posting options for evergreen content
- suggesting new posts automatically from new content on website
- More engagement on social media posts
- more exposure - more consistent posting
Later.com is used for Instagram in terms of links in bio. I have heard that Instagram on Echobox does not work so well for our company so we have not added this feature to our Echobox account.
Do you think Echobox delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Echobox's feature set?
Did Echobox live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Echobox go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Echobox again?