Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Echobox, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Echobox is an AI-powered publishing solution that understands the meaning of content.
With automation that tailors to the user's business, Echobox is designed to share the right content with the right audience at the optimal time, to drive more traffic, higher engagement and greater revenue from social media and email newsletters.
Echobox is an automation platform boasting users among more than 1000 leading brands worldwide, including Newsweek, The Times, The Telegraph, Handelsblatt, Le Monde and Conde
✓ Mitigate Facebook algorithm changes. Echobox constantly monitors
changes to Facebook’s Newsfeed so users are the least affected
✓ Unique to an audience. Every audience is different - Echobox
learns from content, readers and social pages
✓ Perfect timing decisions. Echobox has an understanding of
Facebook based on almost a million posts made every month
✓ Night-time and weekend posting. Schedule posting at optimal times
over weekends and nights or have Echobox select and post content
✓ A/B Testing. Get to know audiences better. Test different headlines, messages, images or videos to find what engages an audience most effectively
✓ Generate newsletters in seconds, fully optimized to increase open rates and click rates
✓ Save countless hours and remove the guesswork from designing and building your newsletters
✓ The AI maximizes newsletter performance by determining the best content, order, design and send times for each unique audience
✓ Echobox automatically A/B tests different template layouts for each newsletter
✓ Use RSS feeds to populate different newsletters or even different sections of the same newsletter
- Supported: AUGMENT: Echobox continously analyses published website content to predict virality - so users can post less but deliver more traffic.
- Supported: AUTOMATE: Speed up workflows by using artificial intelligence to automate some or all social media sharing. Trained off 245 million data points, Echobox’s algorithms helps to drive reach and unlock time-savings.
- Supported: A/B TESTING: Get to know an audience even better with organic A/B Testing for Facebook. Test two variations of the same post to increase CTR.
- It helps you with organizing many accounts at once and allows you to cross-post between them.
- Post automation is great as it allows you to get your work done much faster. The robot learns fast, and its posts seem to be made by a person.
- It gives you detailed information about your posts that allows you to make decisions about them.
- The Instagram stories part could be better. The formats it has are very basic; however, you can upload a photo that you previously edited.
- Post planning.
- AI post suggesting tool.
- All in one window solution.
- Posts in AI auto-feed suggestion when published sometimes appear in all new article feed, so it is possible to double publish. Once from auto-feed AI suggestion, once from new articles feed. It happened a few times. But now we just learned and double-check if it was not published by other users.
- It is perfect on desktops and tablets. On mobile phones, it could be more responsive. or have a mobile app. I personally do not use it on mobile, but sometimes this functionality would be great.
- Sometimes user disconnects too quickly, it takes some time to get back to Echobox and for most of them, I was disconnected.
- Instagram Stories
- Publishing on Facebook catching the right time and trend
- Automation of posts on social networks.
- Traffic conversion statistics of my publications
- Suggestions for texts to place in the posts of my social networks.
- I see no improvement
- So far all the functionalities have worked for me
- The support has been very good.
- automatically manages the articles to be published
- chooses the best time for publication
- AI still needs to improve in the choice of text
- It still needs human control to function perfectly
- Increases traffic
- Saves time
- Stories on Facebook
- More editing options for photos (e.x. layering, pixelating)
- Define also seconds when scheduling
- Evaluate which posts received the most interactions
- Find in one place all the actions to be performed without having to do too many operations
- Save time analysing the best times to post
- Honestly, I find that the service is fine as it is for our publishing reality.
- Their autofeed makes scheduling content across platforms easy.
- They do a good job of scheduling automatically to optimize engagement results.
- It is easy to set up and use.
- I wish their analytics fed directly into Data Studio.
- You have to get analytics data pulls emailed to you.
- Organizes our social media posts across both Facebook and Twitter
- Easy scheduling of posts, with AI driving the scheduling of optimal times for each story
- AI ferrets out best-performing posts and schedules them during the weekend and other downtimes when we are not actively engaging our readers
- The only issue of note is that as a nonprofit, it would be great if Echobox was more flexible in offering us appropriate discounts; while the services are fantastic, with multiple social media platforms the costs can add up
- Organises social media platforms.
- Guides you through the what's best to repost.
- Allows you to schedule and have content published automatically.
- I wish the platform could fine tune my writing for the posts I create so that they are suitable for the platform they go on.
- Optimizes exposure of content to a relevant audience
- Ensures the right content is seen by the right audience at the right time
- Automates the process of content publishing via an autofeed
- Better analytics that allow as close to real-time views of how different content is performing on each platform.
- Automated weekly / monthly analytics reports sent to relevant admins.
- The ability to tag LinkedIn users and pages in posts created on Echobox.
- Automation and AI.
- Content distribution.
- Easy onboarding.
- FB Stories
- IG Stories
- Content distribution is more effective.
- Echobox Analytics helps to take better editorial decisions.
- Allows to do AB test to get better perfomance in social media.
- Instagram posts and stories could be better.
- It must improve the content categorization, specially the evergreen articles.
- Actually Echobox can not post articles by geolocation.
- Post analytics
- Easy to repurpose the past posts
- Scheduling is super easy
- It helps to publish posts when audience are online
- "New share" can only share URL, not caption+url.
- the AI-[assisted] caption seem to only copy quote, not exactly the most interesting piece[.]
- Would be great if there's an option that a Facebook post and twitter post can be made as one.
- Knows the best time to post something on social media[.]
- Creates the post (image, link and description for you)[.]
- Combines everything in one place[.]
- More options when creating Instagram stories, for instance[,] choosing the [URL] button placement[.]
- Some more insights into Echobox's score decisions[.]
- Some kind of analytics[.]
- Suggests new content from website
- Takes content from articles to use as the post
- Different scheduling options - a variety to choose form and set your own
- Posting on various platforms from one place
- Missing functionality twitter - to add comments to a post at the posting stage, allowing for a thread to be created.
- The tagging function is not always working - in terms of a drop-down of names/accounts when typing @...
- Echobox know the best time to post our content
- We can schedule our differents posts
- With Echobox we can make AB test
- It helps us simultaneously publish the same content in all our social media
- When we upload a video we can´t add an image that gives a gist of what it is about.
- Publishing Instagram Stories with link to our website.
- Modify titles and images of link post on Facebook
- Schedule special content for weekends and early mornings.
- The image editor could be better
- Custom images templates for photo posts with quotes
- Integration with third-parts analytics like Chartbeat
- Clear analytics
- Great support team on hand
- Increases traffic
- Making an app - although their mobile site works well
- Easier to search in analytics
- Improve content visibility
- Intuitive tool
- Additional options around social media post wording, especially on automated posts.
- Increase the number of visits to the web
- Generate more interaction on social networks
- Increasing options around Evergreen notes could be very helpful
- Simple user interface that clearly leads to easier decision making.
- Powerful editing tools that give us the opportunity to fine tune publications.
- Gives us the opportunity to mix automation and AI assistance with editors.
- Some artificial intelligence suggestions are surprising.
- Adding either a community management or comment management system to Echobox would be wonderful.
- Service can be costly when used on multiple social accounts and across multiple properties.
- Optimize timeslot
- Easy-to-use approach
- Possibility to tag people and brands
- The "now" button is slow
- Sometimes the tag doesn't work
- The scoring of articles via the algorithm is great - really helpful for prioritising/ordering our stories.
- Being able to duplicate posts from one platform to create posts for another platform saves us loads of time, and helps ensure continuity across our platforms whilst still tailoring for each platform.
- Being able to pre-schedule articles before they go live on our site (which is not possible in Facebook's Creator Studio, for instance) is extremely helpful for evening out our workflow and ensuring articles scheduled for weekends and after working hours are still posted as soon as they go live.
- Tagging people/organisations in posts via Echobox can be a bit slower and the suggested results are not as relevant/targeted. I often find I have to search for the account's handle on the social platform's website and copy/paste that into Echobox
- Our default captions for our Twitter posts are usually just the headline, which requires changing. I haven't been able to change this in our settings. If there is a quick-fix for changing the basis on which captions are generated, it would be great to circulate/explain this knowledge in introductory sessions and the like.
- I literally don't have any other suggestions at this stage - I've had a great experience with Echobox so far!
- The scoring system gives us the idea of which scheduling mechanism we should use for the ultimate result.
- The ability to edit on text and image of the post before scheduling gives us more room to improve the performance.
- The ability to approve the 'AUTOFEED' for reshare function.
- Notification when autofeed share or reshare post is published via Echobox.