Overall Satisfaction with eClinicalWorks
- Sending refills electronically to the pharmacy, cutting time in half instead of calling the pharmacy for refills on medications.
- Telephone encounters - sending telephone encounters to providers/nurses is much more reliable then having the patient transferred to a employees voicemail. Nurses and providers can see who the telephone encounter is from and look over their chart before calling the patient back, all in one place.
- Web Encounters - Patients can send web encounters, almost like telephone encounters to nurses regarding medication refills or questions and or cancelling or making an appointment.
- The look of the software needs and update.
- When patients are web enabled they are sent an email of their appointment time to tell them in the email to arrive 15 minutes early rather then giving them the exact time of their appointment. This throws our schedule off.
- The ability to enable to text a patient's phone regarding to remind them of their appointment date and time.
eClinicalWorks is well suited in any type of office. It is user friendly and any one or any provider can use it. Providers are also able to use Dragon to talk to text while documenting as well. As far as less appropriate, there aren't many areas where it can be less appropriate.