Updated August 19, 2015
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Edmodo
Edmodo has been such a wonderful tool for my classroom. It has simplified tasks, aided communication with and between students outside of school, and encouraged participation and accessibility to students. I utilize Edmodo to send mass messages to students over the weekend and on snow days. Students use it to contact me or their peers after school hours when they need assistance with homework. I've utilized the quiz and gradebook to help ease my grading workload. I've even used it to create forums for shy students to participate in an online discussion so they can earn points for participation. In addition the the help Edmodo has brought to me and my students with classroom tasks, it has opened up a network of teachers with whom I can communicate and share material. I greatly appreciate the online community of teachers from whom I've been able to get resources and assistance. I am greatful for Edmodo and the way it's helped me be a more connected educator.
- Networking--you have access to other teachers all around the world
- Grading--easy access to the gradebook. You can easily create quizzes that can be graded for you
- Participation--my shy students love this tool. They can share their thoughts and ideas in private without being forced to speak in front of the class
- Communication--I can contact students and they can contact me or each other whenever they have questions after school hours.
- Better search options for resources
- I use this for educational use, not for business or to make money.
- Increased student participation.
- Increased assistance for students.