Entrinsik Review: "Great Product and Awesome Support!"https://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligenceEntrinsik InformerUnspecified8831012014-04-15T20:40:44.764Z
Overall Satisfaction with Entrinsik Informer
Simply and as succinctly as I can possibly make it - Informer is a great product that produces superior results right out of the box. It is a product we depend on every single day in our entire organization and it always produces great results and truly worth every last cent of investment. The enhancements over the years have taken an already great product and truly made it better and the company is always listening to their customers to better the product and add features that truly enhance the customer experience. We originally purchased Informer to report from a single U2 Data source, but it is now reporting from multiple data sources and solving more analytical problems than the simple reporting we originally purchased it to solve.
- The ability to schedule using various methods of delivery or on-demand reporting to users in a secure way - Giving users access to the data source and selection and parameters that return what they need to see, but nothing more.
- The ability to report and link on multiple data sources and types. This makes it far easier for use to link SQL Data with U2 Data and provide functional reporting and analytics without having to create a warehouse in between.
- Support and Enhancements. They are always providing great things and the releases are far more stable than most other software that is released.
- That is pretty difficult as we built the ROI on Informer solving a specific set of roles in the company. It has far exceeded the initial and current specifications, so we couldn't be happier.
- If I had to pick one thing, it would be to have employees geared to a specific industry for deployment and integration, but they have done a far better job than the others playing in the same ballpark.
We are constantly looking at better ways to do things, including building our own internally. I don't think it is fair to compare the products we have evaluated and why we have continued with Informer as they all do some things well. I will say that Informer still meets or exceeds our expectations and even though we are constantly evaluating new products and ideas, we have no plans to replace the product in the near or far future.
Simply because it continues to solve the original business problem we originally purchased the product to solve and the product continues to evolve with enhancements that are truly valuable to our organization.
- Initial ROI was met by having a reporting system that didn't take a huge chunk of resources from the system or Information Technology. The ability to schedule parameterized reports that go out to much of our staff on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Over time, we found more creative ways to utilize some of the live excel aspects of reporting to build analytical and graphical based reporting and forecasting.
- The ability to utilize native U2 commands, lists made it easier to port existing reporting and knowledge.
The documentation is simple and concise. Take the time to read it. No other vendor in this space provides a true try it before you buy it, and that is really huge in creating a partnership with these guys even before any checks are signed. They are not out to sell a lot of copies of software, they are out to keep you as a customer for the long-haul.