Entrinsik Review 4 of 76
Review: "Informer Entrinsik from a front-end user's perspective"
https://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligenceEntrinsik InformerUnspecified883101
May 10, 2016

Review: "Informer Entrinsik from a front-end user's perspective"

Score 10 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with Entrinsik Informer

As an independent consultant, I use Entrinsik Informer (EI) at any client site that has it implemented. At this point, I've used it only with clients who were still on Unidata; I have no experience with those operating through SQL.

I'm a huge fan for a number of reasons. Navigationally, it's intuitive for any user. It's flexible for in terms of file linkages and in terms of dictionary names (in plain English) for less-experienced users. It enables more experienced users to build complex reports quickly and produce them in multiple display formats. The copy feature is very helpful in enabling the construction of a new report without having to start at step one. Overall, it's simply an excellent product. For me, the only impediment is that I've never had any training in its use, so I'm confident that there are functionalities that I'm not leveraging. Finally, EI has a very attractive price point making it feasible for even the smallest institution.

• Possible display of dictionary elements in 'plain' English
  • Multiple display formats for results
  • Intuitive navigation
  • Online availability of training
As an independent consultant, I've never been in a position to influence the actual selection of EI. I do, however, recommend it to all my clients primarily based on its price point and on its accessibility by a greater number of staff members.
I see no scenarios where Entrinsik Informer (EI) is not an appropriate tool for those using Unidata; I have no experience with EI in SQL.