Overall Satisfaction with Entrinsik Informer
We use Informer across campus. It changed the way we access information. In the past, power users ran reports for the rest of campus. Now, the entire campus has access to the information they need when they want it.
Our IT department writes most of the reports and controls access. For example, all budget managers have access to real-time information. What the budget manager sees is limited to the general ledger numbers they manage. One department can't see another department's numbers. We also have access to course information, demographics, etc. All the information seen depends on your access level. End users love it since all they have to do is fill in a few blanks!
- Put information into the hands of those that need it for quick & easy access.
- Allows security controls so the right people see the right information.
- I wish it was easier to write reports on the fly.
- I would love if I could save the report modifications I make for me to see each time (if I drag column somewhere, it does not stay that way when I open it again).
Entrinsik Informer Feature Ratings
Using Entrinsik Informer
Usability Pros and Cons
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Exporting to a .csv file
- Changing input in the Runtime Parameter
- Sorting on screen takes a while if you have a lot of data output
- Writing complex reports