November 30, 2018
Performance Measurement Analyst
WINGS for kids, Inc.Education Management, 51-200 employees
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ETO by Social Solutions
ETO is utilized across the entire organization from our direct service staff to our Chief Officers. We use ETO to collect almost all of our participant, staff, and program data. ETO allows for data collection and customization so that we are able to collect the majority of data in one system. We utilize ETO reports to access this data in a manner that produces many types of reports depending on the audience. We create reports that are used at various internal levels that contribute to our continual cycle of improvement as well as reports for funders and other stakeholders.
- ETO reports allows you to pull your data in many ways so that you can align different data points, look at data over time, or at one point in time. I haven't encountered a data collection and reporting system that is as robust as what ETO currently offers.
- Build custom assessments to collect data that are in alignment with your program model and/or services provided.
- ETO is not user friendly for the novice user and visually it is not pleasing to the eye. This hinders the 'buy in' process.
- There needs to be an online registration feature so that online accounts can be created and people can apply for certain programs and services. Also, to increase communication between providers and their clients.
- ETO has a lot of bugs that cause it to stop working during the middle of using it. A lot of error messages. Most of the people using ETO are not researchers or data analysts. They are people that like to implement services with other people. Because their weakness is already data and systems anytime the system isn't working or has an issue (which is quite often) it really discourages them from using the system.
- ETO continues to have a positive impact on the organization. Making decisions based on data and being able to provide information on the services we are providing and who we are providing them on is crucial to the success of this organization.
- People are always impressed at our ability to collect data and produce meaningful reports.