Overall Satisfaction with Eventbrite
My clients need a fast and user friendly way to have people register for their events. When recommended to clients, 90% of them agree to use the prodcut for their main registration. Eventbrite is an effective tool for those types of requests and the end users are always happy with how easy it is to implement.
- It allows clients to publish pertinent info about their event, to the event (who what where and how much).
- Guests can register and pay all in one use.
- It produces a hard copy ticket that can be scanned upon arrival to event.
- It makes more ease of use and ease of record keeping as you can download an Excel file with all information captured to add to a database.
- Larger font when registration info is downloaded.
- Daily reports (tallys, people registered, etc.) delivered to email without having to go into the file.
- Better pixels for pictures that are uploaded for event marketing purposes.
- The popularity of Eventbrite helps our company when we recommend it to clients. It already has a great positive reputation of delivering its services in a time efficient manner.
- The cost is competitive with our products out there and the services are tested and proven with the event industry.
- It helps our business offer another service so it adds positively to our financial bottom line.
I think that they are both similar in the services that they offer, but Eventbrite is widely known and because of its popularity it is a chosen favorite. Eventbrite is easier so I believe people are just more comfortable using it. Everyone has heard of Eventbrite and it has a better than average satisfactory rating among its users.
We use it for all types of events (conferences, weddings, classes) and feel it is the best product out there for these types of gatherings. I am sure that it could also be used in an educational setting to register students and also in the religious sector helping to keep track of new members.
Evaluating Eventbrite and Competitors
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
The higher than average user ratings that Eventbrite has received over the years. It has a strong brand in the marketplace, has been around for many years, and many people are experiencing success when implementing it for their events. I have never heard anything bad about the services.
I would not change my process. I am always looking for a product to help my business offer reliable and fast solutions to their event needs. Eventbrite has long been a favorite in my company and with my clients so we will continue to use it as long as it continues to deliver great service.