Overall Satisfaction with EveryAction
My organization uses EveryAction for donor management, volunteers, events, forms, targeted emails, and advocacy. Our development and advocacy team members are the primary users. We are able to track donations, make use of vast reporting, segment contacts based on interests, and track relationships. EveryAction has enabled us to get to know our donors and communicate with them effectively. The automation tools have saved us a lot of time and enabled us to focus more on building relationships than maintaining data.
- Targeted emails. The tools are really simple, can be automated, and look really sharp.
- Collecting information. We are able to embed forms into our website and the data goes directly into EveryAction. This saves time and automatically segments contacts.
- Reporting. EveryAction reports allows us to get to know our donors' actions. We can easily see who our lapsed donors are and who our frequent donors are so that we can customize interactions and focus retention in the right places.
- The EveryAction platform's back end takes some time to learn. You'll need a tech savvy staff member with CRM experience and knowledge on how to query data. The plus side is that there is a vast knowledge base and tutorials for nearly every topic.
- We've increased fundraising totals year over year. This year we are on track to see an over 300% increase. I attribute a lot of our success to engaging donors on a more personal level.
- We've saved a lot of time by integrating forms and donations, allowing us to skip time-consuming data imports.
EveryAction is relatively easy to implement. Importing data does take some skill but there are tutorials available. You'll need someone with data experience to ensure that fields line up and all relevant information is transferred over. Once all of your data is in the system, I recommend attending webinars and getting to know all of the available tools. Always have your users in mind when creating lists and automation. Make sure things are easy to understand and that you document descriptions on every list, activist code, campaign, tag, etc. so that it's easy to understand why they were created.
The advocacy tools have had the largest impact on our organization. We faced budget cuts from the state last year and ran an advocacy campaign for our supporters to reach out to legislators. The result was that we retained 90% of our funding. All of that to say that the software performs and the tools perform beyond our expectations.
Do you think Bonterra Development + Digital delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bonterra Development + Digital's feature set?
Did Bonterra Development + Digital live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bonterra Development + Digital go as expected?
Would you buy Bonterra Development + Digital again?
EveryAction combines all of these tools into one platform. There is no need to import contacts from Mailchimp, as our sign-up forms integrate directly into our website. Event management is also integrated so we have no use for a separate tool. Compared to Network for Good, EveryAction is so much more powerful and the tools (especially targeted email) are easier to use. I stumbled across EveryAction while searching for an advocacy tool and theirs was the best so we started using it for everything. We haven't been disappointed.
EveryAction is well suited for donor management, donation management, volunteer management, automation, targeted emails, grant management, event management, and advocacy. We use it to track just about everything for our organization. It isn't well suited for storing information that needs HIPAA compliance.