Overall Satisfaction with EveryAction
EveryAction is our organization's main CRM database for volunteer organizing, fundraising, and digital communication and advocacy. It has been fundamental for creating an integrated process from the time an interested supporter visits our website to become an active and engaged member of our activist community. Its API integration into a broad range of third-party platforms and tools has made data work seamless and simplified for our team.
- Online actions helped our organization bridge the digital divide during COVID-19 by helping us create online volunteer opportunities that we could track and achieve accurate results.
- Event management has become much easier with their compatibly with tools such as Mobilize.
- The support team is highly-responsive and helpful, which has made troubleshooting a breeze--especially on time-sensitive projects and tasks.
- The EveryAction Help Center has room for improvement. The features and add-ons are incredibly powerful and complex. Having more in-depth overviews, tutorials, and case examples would help a lot.
- I would love for someone to reach out to me about this one, because I think it could be a game changer for EveryAction users. It lacks the capability for users to send emails directly through EveryAction. Either we allow more of our team access to targeted emails (not ideal) or EveryAction could allow us to create smaller lists that allow associate-level team members and volunteer organizers to send emails out individually or in small groups. It could work in similar fashion to miniVAN or VPB.
- I wish administrators had the capability to directly edit and design user-role types and what they could access.
- Easy segmentation and smarter list-building has kept our email subscription list healthy and growing.
- Robust reporting and analysis of email performance allows us to build more effective fundraising email campaigns.
- Source codes give us a better insight into which fundraising tactics are getting a better ROI. Helps us identify underperformance of certain tactics as well.
I was not present during the initial set up of our EveryAction.
Sometimes EveryAction times out while I am building a list, online action, or email. While I'm sure it's for security reasons, it's not ideal when drafting or performing these actions. Occasionally, the collection of information to create drafts takes several hours and the page needs to sit open on my computer for periods of time.
Its reporting and analysis features make it easier for us to see the ebbs and flows of our activities from a global perspective.
Do you think EveryAction delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with EveryAction's feature set?
Did EveryAction live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of EveryAction go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy EveryAction again?
EveryAction is better in terms of security and fundraising. NationBuilder is better at social media data collection and allowing for users to organically scale their data and reported information based on needs. EveryAction makes an assumption that full-time staff will do the lion's share of work in EveryAction. If you have a well-staffed organization, then EveryAction is better. However, if your organization is semi or predominantly run by active board members or volunteers, then NationBuilder is better suited.
I would highly recommend it to folks who are trying to house everything under one roof. Its automation features, online actions, and targeted email platform make many other services obsolete. I am less likely to recommend this if someone is looking for a platform that can integrate well with their website or social media; some other CRM platforms perform better and are more suited.