Go paperless with FileHold
February 06, 2019
Go paperless with FileHold
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with FileHold
FileHold is used selectively across our organization. It is primarily used by our Human Resources department to document workflow as well as the approval process. It is currently being tested for integration into our software lifecycle. It addresses business problems such as secure transmission (which it solves by using methods such as two-factor authentication and secure URLs) and form consistency and ease of maintenance via electronic forms and integration with Microsoft Office.
- FileHold scales well and can serve small companies up to enterprises with thousands of users.
- Powerful workflow and approval processes.
- MS Office Integration, version control, a powerful search engine, and cloud availability.
- We could not find a graphical representation of the Workflow designer with drag-and-drop fields.
- We also could not find any easy, efficient way to import or convert from other storage platforms.
- The only other comment that my team had was that the color scheme could be tweaked to be more pleasing.
- The ability to use the mobile-ready features of FileHold was a big selling point for my team.
- Optical Character Recognition, Version Control, and Electronic Signatures allowed us to streamline and improve several key processes.
- It has had a positive impact in that you do not need to be a computer scientist in order to use this system.
We used to use SharePoint but made the move to FileHold because of the additional functionality that it provided, unique to our line of business. We evaluated Laserfiche at the same time and ended up going with FileHold because it seemed to be a more stable platform that offered a more robust selection of tools.
FileHold was easy to implement as well as to configure to meet our organization's business requirements. We all found the search capabilities to be wonderful, reducing the time it takes to find a particular document. FileHold is easy even for the most novice of users to become productive in a very short amount of time.
FileHold is the ideal solution if you are looking for an electronic library with workflow functionality. The ease of use and integration with other tools we already use was also a huge incentive. It also allows us to import and export data. The search features and the ability to accept electronic signatures further made our lives easier.
FileHold was very easy to install and integrate into our current system with a minimal amount of expertise required. It could use some more complete documentation, however. FileHold gave us significant improvements in business processes, workflow, and records management. We also appreciated the vendor being available and supporting us during the initial installation and setup phase.
FileHold is great for any size department or organization that is looking to "go paperless." It is a great tool for groups that need to have workflow management and tracking, especially with forms. It is well-suited for groups that are already familiar with Microsoft Office, and not so much for users of other Office Suites.