Overall Satisfaction with Firebase
Firebase was a great choice for us to build our apps. Since it provides Mobile Backend as a Service it helps us to save our time. For our project, we needed a remote database in the cloud. After comparing most of the cloud solutions, finally, we decided to go with firebase because of its good with overall performance, great documentation and, of course, its a product by the Google brand. It was easy to use and just needed basic coding skills. It is powerful enough to make you satisfied.
- Data is structured in a simple understandable manner.
- The free version is nearly similar to premium version.
- Provides authentication services such as Google, Facebook, and email to authenticate user.
- In the free version there are a limitations on number of simultaneous connections.
- If u need relational, complicated queries, its not the best solution.
- Best for real-time apps.
- Different types of authentication.
- So far so good, just choose the right tool for each job.
We chose Firebase for the following reasons.
- Online resources.
- Comes with better support.
- Price ranges are also fair.
- Product of Google.
- Can try it for free.
Best cloud solution for mobile application development. It made it so easy to build real-time apps. It's the ultimate solution for so many problems that we've been going through for a long time. It is really easy to integrate with the development application. There are a lot of guides and tutorials to learn Firebase in less time.