My Experience with Five9
September 23, 2016
My Experience with Five9
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Five9 Virtual Contact Center
Five9 Virtual Contact Center is being used across the whole organization, we have found that it allows us to streamline the actual time agents now use going back and forth between a computer and the Avaya system. With Five9 the computer becomes the actual phone and allows the agent the opportunity to go into action states without spending time searching for an Aux code on the phone. Five9 also allows the agent a 3 to 5 sec window to identify who the caller is before they actually begin conversation. I have found that overall adherence numbers have been consistent and performance issues have decreased across the board.
- It allows you to streamline adherence, this now increases the number of calls agents can take during the day.
- Allows a complete historical database at finger touch of customer account without having to search multiple windows, all of the options you need to assist customer is on one main screen.
- No need for any hard line phone units. So the need to put in the correct Aux code no longer is relevant.
- The system is very user friendly.
- Depending on bandwidth you have with your provider there can be drops in service.
- Agents have struggled with doing three way calling and then passing that customer to the next department without disconnecting the entire call.
- I would like to see the historical not disappear from the history once you have logged off for lunch. I have found that the accounts I worked on in the early portion of the day would be erased once I have logged back on. There were times where agents needed to do follow-up and found it difficult to see what they have listed and that at times can lead to a call to the customer which is what we want to avoid because it takes you away from available status even longer.
- We noticed an increase in overall adherence metrics, KPIs such as: ASA, AWH and AHT by 15%.
- When there is no drop in service Five9 is by far the best communication and performance application in industry in my opinion.
- When there is a drop, I would like to see support react much quicker than I have experienced. I would like to see system back up to full capacity within an hour or a redundant call flow be utilized to minimize negative impact to performance and customer experience.
It all depends on what your focus is for Five9, the size of company and your customer base. Five9 can be effective for any company be it start-up or 5 star. It's flexibility will allow you so many options and with it being a cloud base application your options can be limitless.