Overall Satisfaction with Five9 Virtual Contact Center
Five9 is the main phone system we use for all our daily calls inbound and outbound. It is used across our entire organization. Five9 is easy to use but does have some issues that I believe could easily be fixed. The main one is that I would like to be on "ready" while being on a campaign without receiving inbound calls. Basically pause my status on the campaign to receive regular calls. For instance when I know I have someone calling in but not sure exactly when, I can be on ready.
- Inbound and outbound calls are extremely easy. Dial out or find a previous contact and double click.
- Contact information is stored particularly well. As a caller comes up on the screen, if pulled from a created list, the caller details are easily seen and easy to verify.
- I have used many other virtual contact centers and this one is by far the easiest to use.
- More options while on campaigns.
- Pause campaign button.
- Positive - ease of use.
- Positive - for our purposes we make outbound cold calls for recruitment, being able to streamline a list of 1000 nurses in 1 day makes this product perfect for us.