Overall Satisfaction with Fortinet FortiGate
We use it for policies and DMZ access. We currently use it also for natting for the outside presence of websites for users. We use if for the entire district.
- The GUI is easy so that is a major plus.
- The cost is really good. Others we've seen are pretty costly, especially if you are on a budget.
- An engineer to help with the installation at no cost is really good. Too many times you had to pay for that and travel at times.
- Management needs a little work but we can get by with a few tweaks.
- Real-time would be good.
- Some logging features could use a little lift but not too bad. It depends on what you're looking for.
Its a good product compared to others. Cisco ASA is a good product but too expensive. Palo Alto is good also but the service contract is really costly.
Do you think Fortinet FortiGate delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Fortinet FortiGate's feature set?
Did Fortinet FortiGate live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Fortinet FortiGate go as expected?
Would you buy Fortinet FortiGate again?