Overall Satisfaction with Foxit PDF SDK
Here at the company we use Foxit PDF SDK with all the features it offers. Some functionality is used for pdf preview, pdf signatures, pdf forms, pdf annotations and the best thing is you can use any of their platforms. As my very familiar work with pdf documents, I find the Foxit PDF SDK useful.
- highlights that can be shared
- pdf signature with personal signatures
- signature save for future use
- content review resources
- Combine multiple PDFs into one PDF
- File explorer preview is not good
- In the C# SDK, which is a wrapper of native C++ code. We need to be extra careful in coding and protecting the calls, because it can be very easy to crash the application in case of errors.
- It's easy to install
- Our IT department prefers Foxit because it is more stable for users
- Extremely fast when it comes to reading and editing PDFs.
- Positive impact: The amount spent on the tool is almost 10% lower compared to Adobe
- In general terms, we saved a lot of time by standardizing all machines with this product and thus facilitating employee training, as it has excellent usability and performance.
- Extremely stable in the corporate environment, preventing ticket openings in support for maintenance/reinstallation. I believe that we have reduced the incidence of assistance aimed at updating programs (but I don't have that number).
- Foxit PDF Editor (FoxitPhantom)
Ready for pdf formats, including documents that can be stored documents that can be stored later or shared securely, enabling the converter of documents that are stored quickly and that allow documents to be stored quickly. be shared. PDF technology reduces organizational costs, improves service and information sharing, centralizing systems and makes errors more accessible and traceable.
Do you think Foxit PDF SDK delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Foxit PDF SDK's feature set?
Did Foxit PDF SDK live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Foxit PDF SDK go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Foxit PDF SDK again?
The best thing I like about Foxit PDF SDK is that it is extremely lightweight. The community is another great place to find solutions where people improve their experiences using the tool. You look for solutions to almost every type of problem you encounter using this great tool.