Frontline Professional Growth Does It All
April 28, 2020
Frontline Professional Growth Does It All
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Frontline Professional Growth
Frontline Professional Growth is used in our school district to keep track of all parts of the teacher evaluation program including observations, SGOs, documentation logs, Professional Development Plans, and Professional Development Workshops. All aspects of a teacher/educational specialist's summative evaluation are documented in Frontline Professional Growth.
- Frontline Professional Growth is set up to organize and document all aspects of a teacher's evaluation. Artifacts are archived and can be used in multiple areas.
- SGOs, observations, PDPs, and documentation logs can all be shared between the staff member and the administration.
- The forms are easy to fill out, can be saved as drafts in progress, and can be referred to from year to year.
- The Professional Development Workshop section offers a calendar of workshops in catalog format as well as calendar format.
- As a workshop presenter, enrollment tools are easy to use and offer multiple ways to access your roster.
- As a workshop participant, workshops are listed as in progress and completed. Hours are tabulated and saved each year.
- Frontline Professional Growth can be a little cumbersome as there are many tabs and multiple choices under each tab. It is not always easy to find exactly what you are looking for on the first try. There are often multiple steps to one location.
- For our district, Frontline Professional Growth has definitely helped to organize all the State requirements for teacher/educational specialists' evaluations and professional development.
- Frontline Professional Growth allows staff and administration to work to complete the evaluations an professional development in a streamlined way.
- Frontline Absence Management (formerly Aesop)
Overall, Frontline Professional Growth is a great product that allows teachers/educational specialists to organize and complete their State required evaluation and professional development plan. Although some of the menus and options are a bit cumbersome and navigating through Frontline Professional Growth can take several steps, the basic function of Frontline Professional Growth works really well for all parties in our district. We were even able to tailor Frontline Professional Growth to include online forms for field trips, professional development requests, tuition reimbursement, and other school requests.
Overall, Frontline Professional Growth manages observations, SGOs, documentation logs, and Professional Development Plans. In addition to these evaluation pieces, it allows our district to manage our Professional Development Workshops (in-house), Professional Development requests (for out-of-district), and many online request forms. The only real negative is that some of the menus are a bit cumbersome, and it takes several steps to get around the system.
Do you think Frontline Professional Growth delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Frontline Professional Growth's feature set?
Did Frontline Professional Growth live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Frontline Professional Growth go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Frontline Professional Growth again?
Frontline Professional Growth allows a teacher/educational specialist to organize and keep track of all the parts of their yearly evaluation (observations, SGOs, documentation log, Professional Development Plan), and Professional Development Workshops. Our district has been able to adjust the use of Frontline Professional Growth to fit our Professional Development goals as well as our evaluation systems. Frontline Professional Growth also has a Forms section so we have all of our request forms in a paperless environment. Overall, the system does a good job of helping the teacher and supervisor/administration manage the evaluation and professional development requirements for our State.