- ZoomInfo allows users to search by people, companies, job titles, functions, seniority level, and more
- ZoomInfo also provides 30-minute training for salespeople and recruiters to better use the tools available on the platform
- ZoomInfo also allows users to build lists while researching and then exporting them
- ZoomInfo integrates well into SFDC (right onto lead/contact records) with the ability to update the record with information from ZoomInfo, however, there does not seem to be a way to Copy + Paste the information that appears in the SFDC integrated screen
- ZoomInfo contacts are often outdated; they lag behind when someone has left a company
- ZoomInfo often provides Company/HQ phone lines (which are already easily accessible via-Google search) that cannot get the caller anywhere near the intended contact; this is common
- ZoomInfo shows a lot of people within one organization.
- It gives you a lot of data about the prospect like phone, mail, address, social media and etc.
- You can upload the prospects to the tools that it integrates with.
- Contact & Company Search features can be improved in a way that you can apply SQL language.
- More people have to be added to the database because generally when I can't find someone on ZoomInfo I go to DiscoverOrg and find that person.
- It'd be very nice if ZoomInfo can give advice on your searches like these companies/contacts might be relevant to your search.
- ZoomInfo is great at providing contact information for a large number of people at thousands of companies.
- ZoomInfo often times has direct lines for prospects that aren't available elsewhere.
- The vast majority of the contact information that ZoomInfo provides is accurate.
- Occasionally, ZoomInfo has old information or inaccurate info for prospects. For example, my contact information (and job title) are inaccurate on ZoomInfo.
- Some of the phone numbers that ZoomInfo has that are considered to be "direct lines" are personal cellphones of prospects. When used, there are times when prospects are upset that you have their personal number and reached them on it.
- ZoomInfo doesn't have the most accurate company related information. ZoomInfo is a much better resource for providing individual info vs. at a company level.
- Credible information
- Simple contact export features
- Easy-to-use interface
- More direct phone numbers would be useful
- Adding notes to a lead so that others from your company can see your engagement
- More flexible licensing
- It integrates well into Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator, offering a Chrome extension that allows you to open Zoom from the side to save a few steps when looking for a contact's email/phone info.
- I'm able to find many emails that I otherwise would not be able to find.
- Even when I can't find a particular contact, you can find the structure of the company email fairly easily, allowing you to more accurately guess at your contact's email.
- My only issue is that many of the contacts in my industry are not listed in Zoom, or have not been updated recently, which can be frustrating.
- Great contact filtering options. For example, you can search by company HQ location or by an actual employee stationed location. This is a great feature
- Credit system to redeem contacts with a list with a direct integration to .csv and SF
- Many contacts have direct dials! A golden information in the world of sales
- ReachOut Browser extension is great. If you are browsing a Linkedin profile you can search for their contact information with one click.
- A lot of old contact information, at least in EMEA. My U.S. colleagues seem to have better information, but we struggle with that in Europe.
- List build tutorial is very clumsy. I had to call support a few times.
- Account support could be better. We were reaching out to set up a call discuss renewal and no one got back to us.
- I have found that contacts in the database have a high percentage of direct dials. As any business development or sales person who cold calls can tell you, having the ability to get in touch directly on the phone with prospects makes life so much better and makes hitting your goals way easier.
- All of the data is pulled directly from users contacts, which usually equates to more accurate info. While Data.com is very useful, there are still a lot of users who add numbers as direct or make erroneous changes to contacts trying to earn points which can be frustrating. That problem doesn't exist on ZoomInfo.
- You can also find some talking points as it can include previous positions and education. Having some additional intel on a prospect is always a good thing when trying to build rapport on a cold call.
- More accurate company data, specifically when it comes to employee counts. This information is just put into a range and many times just isn't accurate anyways.
- While not a huge issue, there are times when I'll run into contact information that is very out of date. That is the one downside to the crowd sourced data. If numerous people don't have updated contact information, you can come across folks who were last updated YEARS ago.
- Downloading lists can make it hard to have enough account information. While you can filter on the site, subcategories don't show up in downloaded CSVs for some reason, which means at times you need to go back and create multiple lists. If they added the subcategories it would take a lot of steps out the process.
- We use LinkedIn to find the contacts and then move to ZoomInfo to find the contacts' information.
- Even when ZoomInfo does not have the contacts' information we utilize the companies' information to figure out the contact information.
- Company headquarters is not always correct.
- Not all the titles are up to date
- Provides direct phone numbers
- Provides correct email addresses
- Help find contacts that may or may not be on LinkedIn
- Provides history on the contact and previous places they worked and some interesting facts that can be used while contacting them
- More updates. 6 months is a long time to run an update and often people are no longer at the company
- Do some more verification steps. I've had people who have passed away, however, since their email signature is still active, it shows as them still working at the company. Awkward phone calls.
- Lower the price to enable more usage.
- Provides accurate contact details
- Allows details to be easily transferred to internal CRM
- Makes it easy to search for a particular type of prospect using precise filters
- Presumably due to LinkedIn restrictions there is no direct link to the person's LinkedIn page so you need to manually search
- ZoomInfo is extremely good at finding contact information for specific people. Having quality data is a big piece of bringing value and ROI to a software or service purchase.
- It has a friendly user interface, using ZoomInfo was very natural and it did not take me long to understand how different functionalities interact.
- Integration into Google Chrome, I personally utilized the chrome extension to add speed and efficiency to my outreach. I often found that I could glean quick information from the extension faster than I could from the full website.
- While contact information was great, company data and demographics was not as present. I liked using ZoomInfo to find out more information about people but would often use other tools to track down company info.
- Color scheme, I had a hard time enjoying the color scheme of the website, plain and simple did not like it...
- Pricing, unfortunately, this was a deciding factor in whether or not we would be keeping this tool. Other options gave us better deals.
- Direct phone numbers
- Most companies
- Contacts at these companies
- They don't necessarily have all the contacts for companies and if they do, not up to date with titles
- They should integrate with LinkedIn to pull in information, from there as well and bringing things full circle
- They give you the ability to build customized prospecting lists.
- The ability to upload lists into Zoom Info and cross reference your data.
- The centerpiece of there platform which is the ability to build your own customizable list does not give you all of the contact information upfront.
- You have to go into each individual contact to retrieve this.
- Works internationally and has the best global coverage of any similar product.
- Easy to integrate with Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- They are willing to grow and build to help their clients. We have been a part of several beta programs that have helped us and other clients.
- At times, we have found some of the contact information to be out of date.
- The pricing model makes it hard to scale efficiently.
- Contact information within prospective accounts
- Provides company information on prospective accounts
- Easy to use interface for account and contact research
- More information on vertical markets and detail on companies
- If they provided additional details such as technologies used by companies it could be a one stop shop
- Extended reporting would be nice
- I can almost always find a direct line for the prospects I'm mining. The information is usually good. Sometimes the information is out of date but ZoomInfo has the most current information of any similar service I've ever seen.
- ZoomInfo has more people in its database than anything else I've ever seen like it. It's very rare for me to search for a specific person and NOT find them. ZoomInfo is the best.
- Some of the information is out of date. I've called a few people with Information I got from ZoomInfo only to find they have moved on to a different company. They don't have direct lines for everyone. It's not perfect but I still say it's the best I've ever seen.
- I've tried downloading lists but that doesn't seem to work very well. Also, it doesn't seem to have a direct integration with SFDC. I'm not sure why. That would be the one major downside I can think of.
- ZoomInfo allows us to click a button and add a contact with email and phone into Salesforce.
- ZoomInfo allows us to search for contacts on LinkedIn and also add them along with email/phone into Salesforce.
- ZoomInfo makes it easy to search for people within companies, industries, functions, and titles.
- ZoomInfo doesn't always have 100% of contacts that we are looking for, so we have to se LinkedIn as well.
- ZoomInfo emails occasionally bounce as there is always turnover in companies.
- ZoomInfo doesn't always have an email address AND a phone number for each contact that we identify.
ZoomInfo Review: "When you recruit the 'old fashioned' way...picking up the phone....Zoom gets you there quickly!"
- In the digital information age, it can be overwhelming to consider all the tools and sources to gather information.
- ZoomInfo keeps things simple. I can get direct dial phone numbers to get right on the phone and talk to the talent my clients want to hire.
- ZoomInfo gives me the opportunity to quickly find the talent I want that is LOCAL to where I need it.
- I can tailor a search with as many criteria as I'd like...and some I haven't considered. When I am confident I have the contact information I need, I can save my list to refer to later. Fantastic.
- I love the Linkedin in link button so that I can further vet the talent I am about to pursue.
- I'd like ZoomIno to figure out a way that the phone numbers can be printed on the lists I build. I know it used to be that way but was changed.
- Keep getting those direct dial numbers coming.
- Further refine being able to determine whether a prospect is physically located when providing a HQ contact phone number.
- ZoomInfo makes it easy to find target companies by utilizing the "Industry Keywords", "Location", "Company Size", and other filters.
- ZoomInfo generally has a person's title correct.
- ZoomInfo doesn't necessarily always have the correct contact information for people.
- ZoomInfo doesn't update quick enough if a person has left for a new company.
- Ease of use
- Finding direct dials
- updating contact information
- Many times information is not valid
- Often photos are incorrect
- If I log into ZoomInfo from another browser it kicks me out and makes it appear as if I am sharing my license
- INCREDIBLY easy to use. One of my favorite search related UIs.
- Information is accurate and generally up to date.
- The level of detail on the companies and employees is very impressive and is easy to use as leverage on sales calls (revenue, # of employees, etc...).
- I wish zoominfo had integrations to email systems (i.e. ClearSlide/Outreach).
- One thing that drives me insane is when you have to clear the form each time. You can't just delete out the information as it will still look in the last company you had selected.
- I can't even think of 3 negatives. Love zoominfo.
- Integrates well with Outreach.io
- Great for building contact lists in bulk
- I've found that ZoomInfo data is not always up to date and sometimes it says that contacts still work at companies who no longer does.
ZoomInfo Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Professionals from all fields, including sales, marketing, recruiting, and finance, rely on ZoomInfo for high quality, actionable contact and company data that keeps pace with ever-changing business needs.
With ZoomInfo, users can improve their marketing campaigns and sales outreach, and the quality of their database with highly actionable data, enabling better segmentation, deliverability, and response. Users can also shorten the sales cycle and increase revenue with on-demand email addresses and direct phone number information, thus helping them reach decision makers faster. ZoomInfo also helps recruiters source top candidates, with access to meaningful data necessary for success.
Additionally, users can build high-quality, segmented lists based on industry, company location and size, revenue, title, job function, and more using the step-by-step wizard. The vendor’s value proposition is that by fueling campaigns with accurate information, users ensure that their emails reach prospects and that their database is clean and actionable.
ZoomInfo Videos (3)
- Learn how ZoomInfo helps Demand Gen Marketing professionals
- Learn how ZoomInfo helps Marketing Ops professionals achieve some of their most pressing objectives.
- Learn how ZoomInfo helps Recruiters connect with quality candidates and key clients.
- Learn how Sales professionals use ZoomInfo to increase their connect rates & drive more conversations.
- How SalesLoft reached 4x more of their key contacts.
- With comprehensive technographics from HG Data and reliable contact information from ZoomInfo, you can save significant time segmenting and connecting with your ideal buyers.
- Learn how Outreach cut time to connect rates by 67%
- Contact & Company Search
- ZoomInfo's Reachout Extension
- Target Accounts
- ZoomInfo for Salesforce Suite
ZoomInfo Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
ZoomInfo Technical Details