ZoomInfo provides detailed profiles for millions of business professionals and businesses.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/5g/Dl/9T2PMTNJ53NI.PNGZoomInfo Adds Value!Used across the sales, sales dev, and marketing ends of NVM. Helps us find contact info for people we need to reach but otherwise couldn't. Things like emails and phone numbers (both direct and HQ phones) allow us to reach VIPs in various companies who are important for us to reach. Very happy with ZoomInfo.,Getting phone numbers with a high accuracy rate Getting emails with a high accuracy rate Allowing us to sift through companies for people with titles we're looking for,Occasionally people have left company (but not such a high rate) Sometimes phone numbers are off Login is extremely annoying,10,Overall ZoomInfo has allowed us to reach contacts at various companies far faster and more feasibly Has allowed me to optimize my LinkedIn Sales Navigator searches by adding a layer of actually being able to reach contacts directly By importing to Salesforce, we've been able to improve our Salesforce data and add more relevant contacts to lists when it comes to outbound outreach,LinkedIn Sales Navigator,Microsoft Office 365, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce LightningHelp your sales team lead the wayAt my company we use ZoomInfo in our sales department. It provided valuable information on potential companies as well as a way to find different contacts in order to reach the person.,Provides background information on organizations. This helped me to get a quick understanding of potential accounts prior to reaching out. Provides an easy solution for getting information on new leads into Salesforce. This saved me time from creating new leads. Provides information on a network of individuals to target your outreach.,When they upgraded, the transition could have been smoother. I found that I switched back and forth a lot. At times I came across outdated information.,9,I don't have access to hard number on the results it provided to my company.,Datanyze, Hunter and LinkedIn Sales Navigator,LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Datanyze, HunterZoomInfo: best thing available but doesn't have everythingWe sell a niche product that has to reach very specific people within large organizations. Our sales team uses ZoomInfo to call and email those folks. We use the product primarily within Salesforce. Previously we had used Data.com/Jigsaw in the past but that product is no longer available. The biggest issue we have is getting directly in touch with the correct people. ZoomInfo provides that data.,ZoomInfo has great organization within the database. It is very easy to find people and companies. ZoomInfo has outstanding integration with Salesforce and I love the Chrome extension. The information I've gotten on ZoomInfo would have been very difficult for me to find elsewhere. As a software company, having data on what systems our prospect is using is vital information.,Often I run into people who are no longer with that company. There is no way to flag for errors or make changes. Often there are people who are not in ZoomInfo. ZoomInfo can't import data from its website on the lower version of Salesforce. The Salesforce version of ZoomInfo is more difficult to use. I find I often have to import one person at a time. I have huge pressure to perform better because the cost is so high for this product.,7,When the lead is correct, it's awesome. Definitely getting more access to more qualified leads. The amount of time it takes to enter data has been improved. Trade shows and new companies are much easier to reach. I've gotten through to more people that I wouldn't have otherwise.,Lead411, DiscoverOrg, Salestools.io, D&B Hoovers (formerly Avention) and Salesgenie,Salesforce.com, ContactMonkey, PardotGive ZoomInfo a TryWe currently using ZoomInfo in our inside sales organization. As a Sales Development Representative, our group is constantly in search of a prospect's city, state, phone number, company, how large the company is, etc., so that we can align a meeting to the correct outside sales rep. Many of the prospects do not give us this information up front, so we need to use ZoomInfo to add this info into Salesforce.,ZoomInfo does a great job of providing info for smaller companies that do not have employees listed in other databases, such as Discover.org I like that I can just click on the company and usually find an accurate employee head count to be able to align the prospect to the correct rep. Many times I've used ZoomInfo to determine if an employee is still with a company. If they have moved to another company, I can still find the new company and phone number, usually.,I think that an annoying thing about ZoomInfo is that you don't get an exact address for remote employees or current employees other than, for example, the state and city. I would like to see the actual mailing addresses. ZoomInfo does not always have the most accurate company info for every employee. I personally find that I have to compare any person I find on ZoomInfo with LinkedIn just to try my best to determine if they actually are still working at that company. If you spell a prospect's name wrong, there is no feature to do a best guess on who it might be as does Google if you misspell a name. I wish this could happen on ZoomInfo.,8,I have been able to call more prospects and email them faster since I was able to find their info easily. A lot of times I will spend more time than necessary trying to verify where someone works because I'm not sure of the validity of the data on ZoomInfo. I have been able to grow my own territory's prospect list because I can now add phone numbers and emails in an effective manner.,DiscoverOrg,DiscoverOrg, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales NavigatorEasily Find Contacts of All Types with ZoomInfoZoomInfo is used by multiple departments at our company. The primary use for ZoomInfo is to assist the sales team in finding potential leads and new clients. It is really helpful to be able to search by industry and not just a specific person or company. Our Accounts Receivable department also regularly uses ZoomInfo in order to track down customers that are unresponsive.,ZoomInfo allows you to find potential clients and partners by searching within a particular industry as well as for a particular company size. ZoomInfo categorizes contacts into specific categories such as HR, Finance, IT, Customer Service, etc so you can ensure you are reaching the right department for your needs. ZoomInfo also provides company info such as the revenue cap, number of employees, and how long they have been in business. ZoomInfo allows you to create lists of contacts & store them right on the website.,I have found that contact info is not always the most up-to-date on ZoomInfo. ZoomInfo charges "credits" to export contacts into SalesForce, so you either spend extra money or a lot of time getting the contact info transferred over. It is frustrating that if the page is refreshed you have to start all the way over with your search.,10,Our Accounts Receivable department has lowered DSO as well as bad debt numbers by using ZoomInfo to target CFOs & CEOs when the AP department or user becomes unresponsive. Our sales team has been able to find more leads that are actually interested in our services by pinpointing specific industries & company sizes.,,Skype for Business, Esker, Concur Expense
ZoomInfo

ZoomInfo Reviews<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

ZoomInfo
Top Rated Award
Filter 281 vetted ZoomInfo reviews and ratings
David Schwartz profile photo
October 11, 2018

User Review: "ZoomInfo Adds Value!"

• Getting phone numbers with a high accuracy rate
  • Getting emails with a high accuracy rate
  • Allowing us to sift through companies for people with titles we're looking for
  • Occasionally people have left company (but not such a high rate)
  • Sometimes phone numbers are off
As I've stated in previous pages, ZoomInfo is really strong when it comes to providing us with the ability to reach contacts across various channels at different companies that would otherwise be pretty much impossible to reach. From a sales (and especially sales development) perspective, this is very helpful and appropriate. I suppose it would be inappropriate for teams not needing to reach contacts at various companies (so, for example, tech developers and so on).
Read David Schwartz's full review
Amanda Richards profile photo
October 11, 2018

ZoomInfo Review: "Help your sales team lead the way"

• Provides background information on organizations. This helped me to get a quick understanding of potential accounts prior to reaching out.
  • Provides an easy solution for getting information on new leads into Salesforce. This saved me time from creating new leads.
  • Provides information on a network of individuals to target your outreach.
  • When they upgraded, the transition could have been smoother. I found that I switched back and forth a lot.
  • At times I came across outdated information.
ZoomInfo is well suited for sales positions that are looking for quick leads and trying to do basic profiling. It would be less useful for someone trying to build a detailed portfolio/profile on a company/individual.
Read Amanda Richards's full review
Dan Sherman profile photo
October 11, 2018

Review: "ZoomInfo: best thing available but doesn't have everything"

• ZoomInfo has great organization within the database. It is very easy to find people and companies.
  • ZoomInfo has outstanding integration with Salesforce and I love the Chrome extension.
  • The information I've gotten on ZoomInfo would have been very difficult for me to find elsewhere.
  • As a software company, having data on what systems our prospect is using is vital information.
  • Often I run into people who are no longer with that company. There is no way to flag for errors or make changes.
  • Often there are people who are not in ZoomInfo.
  • ZoomInfo can't import data from its website on the lower version of Salesforce.
  • The Salesforce version of ZoomInfo is more difficult to use. I find I often have to import one person at a time.
  • I have huge pressure to perform better because the cost is so high for this product.
If you need phone numbers, there are two good options. The other option is 50% more cost. I've gotten direct numbers to many contacts that I wouldn't otherwise be able to reach. Often I've found my information out of date and ZoomInfo has accurate information. This is by far the most accurate of any phone and email database available. It's also much larger in scope than any other database I've tried.
Read Dan Sherman's full review
Erika M. Barth profile photo
October 11, 2018

User Review: "Give ZoomInfo a Try"

• ZoomInfo does a great job of providing info for smaller companies that do not have employees listed in other databases, such as Discover.org
  • I like that I can just click on the company and usually find an accurate employee head count to be able to align the prospect to the correct rep.
  • Many times I've used ZoomInfo to determine if an employee is still with a company. If they have moved to another company, I can still find the new company and phone number, usually.
  • I think that an annoying thing about ZoomInfo is that you don't get an exact address for remote employees or current employees other than, for example, the state and city. I would like to see the actual mailing addresses.
  • ZoomInfo does not always have the most accurate company info for every employee. I personally find that I have to compare any person I find on ZoomInfo with LinkedIn just to try my best to determine if they actually are still working at that company.
  • If you spell a prospect's name wrong, there is no feature to do a best guess on who it might be as does Google if you misspell a name. I wish this could happen on ZoomInfo.
I think the best use of ZoomInfo is to find out email addresses and phone numbers for prospects that are not listed already in Salesforce. The worst time to use ZoomInfo is if you are looking to submit a direct mailer to the prospect and are looking for a specific address of where they work. There usually is only a state or city listed for each prospect.
Read Erika M. Barth's full review
Aubrey Dixon profile photo
August 24, 2018

Review: "Easily Find Contacts of All Types with ZoomInfo"

• ZoomInfo allows you to find potential clients and partners by searching within a particular industry as well as for a particular company size.
  • ZoomInfo categorizes contacts into specific categories such as HR, Finance, IT, Customer Service, etc so you can ensure you are reaching the right department for your needs.
  • ZoomInfo also provides company info such as the revenue cap, number of employees, and how long they have been in business.
  • ZoomInfo allows you to create lists of contacts & store them right on the website.
  • I have found that contact info is not always the most up-to-date on ZoomInfo.
  • ZoomInfo charges "credits" to export contacts into SalesForce, so you either spend extra money or a lot of time getting the contact info transferred over.
  • It is frustrating that if the page is refreshed you have to start all the way over with your search.
ZoomInfo is really helpful for any business. Our company first started using it for sales leads, but our Accounts Receivable department now considers this a necessary software as well. Any size or type business can benefit as well since there are so many different filters you can apply to your searches.
Read Aubrey Dixon's full review
Sam Bush-Joseph profile photo
July 13, 2018

Review: "ZoomInfo - not the only tool you need, but an essential one"

Our marketing and sales teams use ZoomInfo to better understand our current customers and prospects by seeing the make-up of those companies, as well as the best way to contact them. ZoomInfo also provides detailed company overviews that is useful for our contacts research and preparation for intro and discovery calls.
  • ZoomInfo allows users to search by people, companies, job titles, functions, seniority level, and more
  • ZoomInfo also provides 30-minute training for salespeople and recruiters to better use the tools available on the platform
  • ZoomInfo also allows users to build lists while researching and then exporting them
  • ZoomInfo integrates well into SFDC (right onto lead/contact records) with the ability to update the record with information from ZoomInfo, however, there does not seem to be a way to Copy + Paste the information that appears in the SFDC integrated screen
  • ZoomInfo contacts are often outdated; they lag behind when someone has left a company
  • ZoomInfo often provides Company/HQ phone lines (which are already easily accessible via-Google search) that cannot get the caller anywhere near the intended contact; this is common
ZoomInfo is well suited for doing contact research at an account where you only have 1-2 existing points of contact and want to better understand the organization of the company and other stakeholders that you may want to connect with. ZoomInfo is less appropriate for finding the most up-to-date and in-depth descriptions of current employees.
Read Sam Bush-Joseph's full review
Phil Markham profile photo
October 18, 2018

ZoomInfo Review: "A high-value, user-friendly, low-headache market intelligence solution!"

Our Marketing, Business Development, and Client Relations teams all use ZoomInfo for Account and Contact information. This includes enriching existing account and contact information as well as acquiring new data. The sidebar plugin is handy for ad hoc inquiries, typically used by Business Development and Client Relations. The ZoomInfo platform search and enrich tools are used primarily by our Marketing teams.
  • The ZoomInfo Salesforce integration is very user-friendly, especially the "update all" functionality.
  • The ZoomInfo chrome plugin ReachOut is another convenient and user-friendly. Speed and convenience are prerequisites in the fast-paced sales world.
  • ZoomInfo provides a value effective global Account and Contact solution. We use this platform in dozens of countries on five continents and get good information without breaking the bank.
  • I get a number of questions asking if there is any way we can prevent ZoomInfo from logging out of the Salesforce integration. if there was an SSO solution that could tie in with Azure login it would be very helpful.
  • Some of our associates in the APAC region feel the ZoomInfo Contact data is often lacking completeness and is sometimes out of date.
ZoomInfo is a value effective solution, well suited for teams that require both a convenient and specific Account and Contact data resource at their fingertips, as well as the heavy-lifting platform capabilities needed when larger campaigns are being formulated.
Read Phil Markham's full review
DJ Kline profile photo
October 11, 2018

Review: "ZoomInfo has the largest database of information"

It is being used by Sales only. No other department uses ZoomInfo currently at Metricly. In Sales, we use it to find the correct emails. We also use it to find direct lines to specific contacts within companies. It is used all day/every day when sourcing companies. Some people in Sales also use it to find the percentage of the company in engineering, etc.
  • Finding a prospect's email
  • Finding direct lines to prospects
  • Finding percentages of each department within a company
  • Sometimes outdated information
  • Does not have email verification on it. Currently, use a 3rd party free tool
  • Takes 6-12 months to add new employees to companies
ZoomInfo is well suited when looking for prospects' information. At times company email schemes can be difficult to guess or find out. It does a great job here. ZoomInfo is also the best place for direct lines and extensions that I have seen.

ZoomInfo is not the best place to find new employees who were hired within the last 6-12 months.
Read DJ Kline's full review
Shane Finnegan profile photo
October 10, 2018

Review: "ZoomInfo Is An Essential Prospecting Tool That Every Sales Professional Should Consider"

Our entire sales department, from the BDRs to the Account Managers, is using ZoomInfo to prospect accounts, in search of solid, relevant contacts for us to reach out to. We generate a list of companies using another solution, and then we use ZoomInfo to look through a list of everyone that works at the company. ZoomInfo shows the name and role of the employee, as well as their email and/or phone number. You can check a box next to the name of each of the contacts that you want, and then you import them and it extracts their contact info. ZoomInfo is critical to how we do business and how we engage with prospects. We rely strongly on this solution for bridging the gap between us and our prospects. I highly recommend it to any considering.
  • ZoomInfo integrates very well with other solutions. For example, we integrate it within our Salesforce so that we can access it while using Salesforce. It creates a seamless prospecting experience.
  • ZoomInfo has a very user-friendly interface. The options for filtering the list of contacts by name or by position make it easy to sift through the data and find the best contacts.
  • ZoomInfo has contact info for most of its contacts. This is a huge strength because just having the name of the CEO, CTO, or Product Manager isn't the best strategy. That's where ZoomInfo comes in and can give you their email and phone number.
  • Sometimes the contact is no longer at the company, which can be a bit annoying.
  • Sometimes the email or phone number is not accurate.
ZoomInfo is extremely well suited for employees who need to reach out to prospects through a cold call or cold email. It will give them the critical information they need to accomplish that task. ZoomInfo is also very helpful when you find the CEO or CTO on a company's website, and need to find their specific information. You can search for them on ZoomInfo and secure it.
Read Shane Finnegan's full review
Whitney Slothower profile photo
October 10, 2018

ZoomInfo Review: "The ultimate sales sidekick"

ZoomInfo was being used by both the sales and marketing departments. ZoomInfo provided our sales department with company and employee information they could use during prospecting/cold calling. Rather than relying on outdated record information housed in the database, the sales department was able to cross-check account information with ZoomInfo information to make sure that they had the most up to date records. ZoomInfo was an easy way to quickly gather necessary contact information such as direct line, email, and even employment history to create a robust record in the CRM.
  • Provides critical contact information such as direct line, email, affiliations, employment history, and even education. All of this can be used while prospecting clients.
  • ZoomInfo is able to integrate with Salesforce, which makes importing and updating new contacts 100 times easier. Within the ZoomInfo portal on a Salesforce company record, you have the ability to filter by location, department, and even employee name to find the correct contacts.
  • Once the Zoominfo Chrome extension is downloaded, you are able to access basic company information from within your Chrome browser. This feature is especially helpful when sales representatives are conducting research on potential clients (companies), but do not have a record created in the CRM. You can see number of employees, company phone, location, industry, etc.
  • Sometimes provides outdated information.
  • If your Salesforce has customized fields on contact records, uploading new contacts directly from ZoomInfo might not work properly.
  • I cannot think of a third con about ZoomInfo.
I believe ZoomInfo is great for sales teams that are conducting a lot of prospecting. ZoomInfo is an easy way to keep your database up to date and easily discover/research new companies or clients to contact. The only reason I would give ZoomInfo a 9/10 is due to the outdated information. I'm not certain how they pull their information, but our company record always listed our old address location even though we had been at our new location for 1 year +.
Read Whitney Slothower's full review
Soraya Hirani profile photo
October 10, 2018

User Review: "Love ZoomInfo!"

ZoomInfo is used by our sales team to identify key prospects within accounts and obtain their contact information for outreach purposes. It's a solution for our prospecting purposes.
  • List contacts in terms of relevance
  • Ability to filter by job title and function
  • Account List upload option and bulk prospect search
  • Some of the contacts listed in there are long gone out of the company
  • Some contacts do not have a job title listed
  • Occasionally, the phone numbers provided are wrong numbers
ZoomInfo is a power tool for sales teams. However, I don't know of another department that could make good use of the tool
Read Soraya Hirani's full review
Denny Marlin profile photo
October 10, 2018

User Review: "ZoomInfo is Zoomtastic"

We use ZoomInfo to help build marketing lists for marketing automation campaigns. We have bought as many as 1 million contacts in a year. The sales team also uses ZoomInfo to prospect.
  • Segmentation - They do a good job of segmenting lists by multiple categories.
  • Accurate information - email addresses and phone numbers are accurate 98% of the time.
  • They work with us to makes sure our needs are met.
  • They help us come up with creative solutions that meet our needs.
  • More segmentation - more segmentation is always good.
  • Slightly better interface for downloading and managing lists.
  • Slightly better "standard" pricing.
It's great for building generalized segmented mass marketing prospecting lists, but not as useful for very specific lists or very customized lists.

It's great for verifying contact information.
Read Denny Marlin's full review
Ismail Egilmez profile photo
August 14, 2018

ZoomInfo Review: "Great Tool"

In our organization, several departments use ZoomInfo for lead generation and prospection purposes. Our marketing department uses ZoomInfo for generating leads for their marketing campaigns or for distributing to the various sales teams. Our sales department uses ZoomInfo to generate prospects. We as the sales team use the tool individually. Every Sales Development Representative or Account Executive have their own accounts and they use ZoomInfo for prospecting purpose.
  • ZoomInfo shows a lot of people within one organization.
  • It gives you a lot of data about the prospect like phone, mail, address, social media and etc.
  • You can upload the prospects to the tools that it integrates with.
  • Contact & Company Search features can be improved in a way that you can apply SQL language.
  • More people have to be added to the database because generally when I can't find someone on ZoomInfo I go to DiscoverOrg and find that person.
  • It'd be very nice if ZoomInfo can give advice on your searches like these companies/contacts might be relevant to your search.
It is very well suited for the outbound sales workflow scenarios. If you are reaching out to people considered outbound you need to find people relevant to what you are selling. And also if you are making a high volume of contacts in a day you need to find a large number of contacts. ZoomInfo is suitable to help you with your needs in this position.
Read Ismail Egilmez's full review
J. Carter Saunders profile photo
July 16, 2018

User Review: "My Experience with ZoomInfo"

ZoomInfo is a great tool for getting contact information for specific prospects you are trying to target with your outreach, whether that be over email or phone. At my organization, it is used across both sales and account management functions. It may also be used by our research team when trying to facilitate in-depth interviews over the phone for research studies. ZoomInfo provides a way to potentially contact prospects in which contact info is scarce or not available publicly.
  • ZoomInfo is great at providing contact information for a large number of people at thousands of companies.
  • ZoomInfo often times has direct lines for prospects that aren't available elsewhere.
  • The vast majority of the contact information that ZoomInfo provides is accurate.
  • Occasionally, ZoomInfo has old information or inaccurate info for prospects. For example, my contact information (and job title) are inaccurate on ZoomInfo.
  • Some of the phone numbers that ZoomInfo has that are considered to be "direct lines" are personal cellphones of prospects. When used, there are times when prospects are upset that you have their personal number and reached them on it.
  • ZoomInfo doesn't have the most accurate company related information. ZoomInfo is a much better resource for providing individual info vs. at a company level.
ZoomInfo is well suited for an organization that utilizes cold outreach to generate leads/business as ZoomInfo has a wealth of information related to direct phone numbers and email addresses. ZoomInfo is less appropriate for organizations that generate a lot of inbound leads and would therefore have little need to generate leads of its own from cold outreach.
Read J. Carter Saunders's full review
Tolga Özgentürk profile photo
June 26, 2018

ZoomInfo Review: "Great product for lead generation and to gain insight for your prospects"

We use ZoomInfo on daily basis to improve our sales department and reach more relevant and qualified leads. It allows us to explore markets that are difficult to enter and generate demand. It's an easy to use tool with credible information and easy to navigate interface that allows me to improve at my job.
  • Credible information
  • Simple contact export features
  • Easy-to-use interface
  • More direct phone numbers would be useful
  • Adding notes to a lead so that others from your company can see your engagement
  • More flexible licensing
ZoomInfo is well suited for daily sales operations, it will allow an organisation to grow their reachout and effectiveness by reaching a larger base of clients. It is less appropriate for companies who do not have a large sales teams because the licensing costs may not be well compensated in return for use of this product.
Read Tolga Özgentürk's full review
Christy Davis profile photo
October 17, 2018

ZoomInfo: "Review from a Client Sales Exec and end user perspective"

I like ZoomInfo and the convenience of having the data feed into my accounts in Salesforce. Simply finding the contacts/prospects you need and then clicking to add them into the account is super convenient.
  • Sorts by most important title so decision makers show up first typically
  • Click to add saves time and data entry
  • Shows how current the data is with a date stamp to the right of each contact
  • First, sometimes I still have to search LinkedIn and add people manually at times. That is somewhat natural due to turnover I am sure.
  • Second, and this may be a setting on my company's part, not certain, I now have to login to ZoomInfo ever day whereas it used to keep me logged in for long periods of time, even months.
Even with a couple of issues that are not perfect, I would still be very sad to see it go, so 9/10 for this one.
Read Christy Davis's full review
Brad Wilkerson profile photo
October 17, 2018

User Review: "I really like ZoomInfo"

Our account executive team and sales development team both use ZoomInfo to find new accounts and contacts to reach out to. It allows us to find contact information for companies we want to sell to.
  • You can find data that you can't get from LinkedIn
  • You can get a lot of direct phone numbers
  • Even if the contact info for a specific person is not available, you can fine the email nomenclature for another employee in the organization.
  • I'm not a fan of the updated interface
I would imagine any B2B sales organization could benefit from ZoomInfo.
Read Brad Wilkerson's full review
Sarah Stauber profile photo
June 13, 2018

ZoomInfo Review: "Great prospecting tool"

I'm on the sales team at Cipher and we use ZoomInfo as a prospecting tool to identify leads and find their contact information.
  • It integrates well into Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator, offering a Chrome extension that allows you to open Zoom from the side to save a few steps when looking for a contact's email/phone info.
  • I'm able to find many emails that I otherwise would not be able to find.
  • Even when I can't find a particular contact, you can find the structure of the company email fairly easily, allowing you to more accurately guess at your contact's email.
  • My only issue is that many of the contacts in my industry are not listed in Zoom, or have not been updated recently, which can be frustrating.
If your sales team is doing a lot of outside prospecting I think ZoomInfo is a great tool to help them find email addresses, which are very important in today's multi-channel sales process. I've definitely seen an increase in engagement and scheduled calls since our team started using the tool, which is great.
Read Sarah Stauber's full review
October 11, 2018

Review: "ZoomInfo is a must-have tool for sales prospecting"

ZoomInfo is being used by our SDR team here and some of our AEs as well. It's a great tool for finding accurate direct phone numbers and email addresses for key contacts while prospecting into accounts. Reaching people directly on the phone is key in today's world of sales as 1) it is easier to sell in general in real-time, and 2) getting a negative response allows you to get that person out of your hair immediately rather than continuing to spend additional time/touches via email over the following days/weeks.
  • Very accurate contact information for prospects' direct lines and emails.
  • Allows you to quickly sync prospects into your CRM with the click of a button.
  • Gives you a great, updated overview of titles & positions within your targeted account.
  • Simple UI and user friendly tool.
  • Security issue discussions have popped up in the news and by word of mouth.
  • Some of the filtering capabilties in general with the tool could be improved.
  • Some information, like how long a contact has been with a company, is a bit outdated and could be better cleaned up.
I recommend ZoomInfo to any person or organization who is in sales and needs to quickly connect with people. I've used many tools in this area in my time as both an SDR and an AE and this is the best tool I have yet to come across. 8 out of 10.
November 02, 2018

ZoomInfo Review: "The best we've used, but still lacking in certain areas"

We used ZoomInfo strictly within our sales team for both AEs and SDRs. Mainly we use ZoomInfo to prospect, find emails and phone numbers, and create new leads into the company. This was mainly deployed with our SDR team and then shortly after it was adopted by our entire sales force to increase outbound potential.
  • Provides the most accurate information related to email and phone than any other prospecting tool.
  • Gives detailed information and description on businesses and employees.
  • User-friendly and easy to use search feature.
  • Not all information is correct, or duplicated.
  • Information isn't updated regularly. We've attempted to contact people within an organization only to find out they haven't been there for months or even years.
  • There's many companies that don't show in their database, so it's somewhat hit and miss.
It's a great tool for prospecting and gathering public information. Other than that, We haven't found much of a use for it. Perhaps this is due to lack of training on the product combined with our internal focus as a team that doesn't align. Either way, I find it somewhat limiting outside of prospecting.
October 11, 2018

User Review: "ZoomInfo for the win"

ZoomInfo data is accurate and abundant. We use ZoomInfo to search for new accounts and leads. The program allows us to narrow down to our exact target accounts by size, state, revenue, and more. We are able to search for specific prospects by name and company. ZoomInfo provides us with the most direct lines and emails.
  • ZoomInfo has a great workflow with Outreach and Salesforce.
  • Most data ZoomInfo has is accurate.
  • ZoomInfo has a large database with just about every industry.
  • ZoomInfo customer service is great.
  • The data credits are inefficient when trying to reach out to mass amounts of prospects.
  • The cost of the program can be very steep.
  • There is room for improvement on some of the search tools.
ZoomInfo is great if you don't know your target prospects or accounts. It has a large range of accurate data that allows you to explore your exact targets. I'd say just about any company would benefit from ZoomInfo. Overall it's a great product and one of the best in the industry.
October 11, 2018

User Review: "Zoominfo Is the Best!"

ZoomInfo is only being used by our sales team. It provides key information about prospects and their clients. It saves us a lot of time trying to manually find important info about these prospects. Another big win is it provides multiple ways to contact a prospect. Oftentimes we will get a lead with either just an email or just a phone number. ZoomInfo is a great tool to help find the missing information.
  • Fast
  • Delivers reliable information
  • Works great with Salesforce
  • Occasionally will have inaccurate emails
  • The list exporting process can be cumbersome
  • The Chrome extension is occasionally slow
I used ZoomInfo almost all day, everyday in my previous role. I previously was an outbound SDR. In this role, it was essential for me to find new prospects and reach out to them. I needed a reliable and fast way to find qualified prospects. ZoomInfo made it easy for me to find these prospects by the criteria I selected, and get their contact info. I soon became very familiar with ZoomInfo and was able to prospect 5x the amount I was previously doing. I love the tool.
June 13, 2018

ZoomInfo Review: "Great Supplement tool for prospecting"

The sales department is utilizing ZoomInfo to help mine for new contacts to reach out to. It's pretty expensive, so we only purchased 4 licenses, I believe. We have designated computers that salespeople are able to sign up for 30-minute slots in order to use. For the most part, most salespeople use it as a supplement to LinkedIn Sales Navigator - not as a replacement.
  • Provides direct phone numbers
  • Provides correct email addresses
  • Help find contacts that may or may not be on LinkedIn
  • Provides history on the contact and previous places they worked and some interesting facts that can be used while contacting them
  • More updates. 6 months is a long time to run an update and often people are no longer at the company
  • Do some more verification steps. I've had people who have passed away, however, since their email signature is still active, it shows as them still working at the company. Awkward phone calls.
  • Lower the price to enable more usage.
It is well suited for mining new contacts in a sales position. Outside of that, it wouldn't be a huge benefit. I'm not aware of other teams, outside of sales, utilizing it. It is well suited as a supplement to Linkedin Sales Navigator - but not as a stand-alone tool. LI will provide more accurate titles, work history, alumni, accomplishments. ZoomInfo is more for the contact information and getting a direct phone number and correct email address.
October 17, 2018

ZoomInfo Review: "Not as pretty as other products, but gets the job done"

We use ZoomInfo in our sales and marketing efforts primarily, however, I think one of our managers got access to it the other day to find an interviewee's contact info. It provides a way to allow us to find reliable direct phone and email addresses for prospects and inbound marketing leads.
  • The best thing ZoomInfo has going for it is its reputation for being one of the most up-to-date and accurate sources for direct phone numbers. There are many other tools out there that can find company emails, but the phone numbers is a big selling point.
  • The UX/UI is far from ideal. That said, they are investing in this piece and even pushed a major update to the UI this year with ZoomInfo 2.0, along with a new Chrome extension (which still has some kinks to work through).
I think ZoomInfo is well suited for SMB companies, but for companies primarily selling into enterprise it might make sense to explore Discoverorg, which I think does a better job of mapping out an org chart.
Edgars Boitmanis profile photo
April 06, 2018

ZoomInfo Review: "Quite sophisticated contact info library, but data quality in EMEA is lacking"

ZoomInfo is used by the inside sales team to find business contact information for our prospects. It helps sales development reps to build lists of prospects and reach out to them directly via phone or email. It streamlines the sales development process.
  • Great contact filtering options. For example, you can search by company HQ location or by an actual employee stationed location. This is a great feature
  • Credit system to redeem contacts with a list with a direct integration to .csv and SF
  • Many contacts have direct dials! A golden information in the world of sales
  • ReachOut Browser extension is great. If you are browsing a Linkedin profile you can search for their contact information with one click.
  • A lot of old contact information, at least in EMEA. My U.S. colleagues seem to have better information, but we struggle with that in Europe.
  • List build tutorial is very clumsy. I had to call support a few times.
  • Account support could be better. We were reaching out to set up a call discuss renewal and no one got back to us.
It is good if you are selling to established business where decision makers have spent multiple years with a company. For these contacts, you will have the most accurate information. If you need to find a contact info of fewer than 100 people a month, then you might find cheaper alternatives. The Zoominfo license is pretty pricey.
Read Edgars Boitmanis's full review

Advanced search (124)
Identification of new leads (111)
List quality (123)
List upload/download (102)
Ideal customer targeting (110)
Load time/data access (115)
Contact information (126)
Company information (123)
Industry information (114)
Lead qualification process (52)
Smart lists and recommendations (52)
Salesforce integration (72)
Company/business profiles (111)
Alerts and reminders (35)
6.0
Data hygiene (103)
Automatic data refresh (84)
Tags (44)
Filters and segmentation (105)
Sales email templates (29)
5.9
Append emails to records (25)
5.9

About ZoomInfo

Professionals from all fields, including sales, marketing, recruiting, and finance, rely on ZoomInfo for high quality, actionable contact and company data that keeps pace with ever-changing business needs.

With ZoomInfo, users can improve their marketing campaigns and sales outreach, and the quality of their database with highly actionable data, enabling better segmentation, deliverability, and response. Users can also shorten the sales cycle and increase revenue with on-demand email addresses and direct phone number information, thus helping them reach decision makers faster. ZoomInfo also helps recruiters source top candidates, with access to meaningful data necessary for success.

Additionally, users can build high-quality, segmented lists based on industry, company location and size, revenue, title, job function, and more using the step-by-step wizard. The vendor’s value proposition is that by fueling campaigns with accurate information, users ensure that their emails reach prospects and that their database is clean and actionable.

ZoomInfo Features

Prospecting Features
Has featureAdvanced search
Has featureWeb browser extension
Has featureIdentification of new leads
Has featureList quality
Has featureEmail contacts
Has featureDirect dial contacts
Has featureList upload/download
Has featureIdeal customer targeting
Does not have featureLinkedIn integration
Does not have featureData.com integration
Has featureLoad time/data access
Does not have featureReverse IP lookup
Sales Intelligence Data Standards Features
Has featureContact information
Has featureCompany information
Has featureIndustry information
Data Augmentation & Lead Qualification Features
Does not have featureLead qualification process
Does not have featureSmart lists and recommendations
Has featureSalesforce integration
Has featureCompany/business profiles
Has featureNews updates
Does not have featureWeb traffic insights
Does not have featureProspect tracking/following
Does not have featureAlerts and reminders
Has featureData hygiene
Has featureAutomatic data refresh
Does not have featureTags
Has featureFilters and segmentation
Does not have featureNotes
Has featureSalesforce opportunity creation
Has featureAbility to append contact, lead, and account level data
Sales Intelligence Email Features Features
Does not have featureAutomated initial emails
Has featureSales email templates
Does not have featureSales landing pages
Does not have featureEngagement tracking
Does not have featureAppend emails to records
Does not have featureGmail integration
Has featureExchange integration
Has featureMarketing automation integration

ZoomInfo Screenshots

ZoomInfo Videos (3)

ZoomInfo Downloadables

ZoomInfo Competitors

Data.com, InsideView, DiscoverOrg, Hoover's (Legacy)

Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes