TRUE
TRUE

ZoomInfo and Sales - hand in hand

Great database of information!

Company information (516)

Advanced search (520)

Contact information (521)

List quality (513)

What is ZoomInfo?

ZoomInfo provides detailed profiles for millions of business professionals and businesses.

85 people want pricing too

What is Lead411?

Lead411 is a sales intelligence solution that provides provides news-driven sales leads, IT intelligence and unlimited company contacts within a simple UI. Key differentiators are unlimited downloads, fresh daily leads based on territory, and a no commitment monthly offer.

What is LinkedIn Sales Navigator?

LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a sales intelligence software solution offered by LinkedIn.

Prospecting

Sales Intelligence Data Standards

Data Augmentation & Lead Qualification

Sales Intelligence Email Features

6.6

What is ZoomInfo?

ZoomInfo combines a comprehensive business database with technology to fuel a go-to-market strategy from start to finish, and provide an accurate, 360-degree view of customers, prospects, and opportunities. With features and integrations incorporated into your workflows, the company is on a mission to deliver more leads for sales and marketing, with more closed deals, more efficiency for operations, and more control for leadership.

ZoomInfo Features

• Supported: Automatic data refresh
  • Supported: Tags
  • Supported: Filters and segmentation
  • Supported: Salesforce opportunity creation
  • Supported: Ability to append contact, lead, and account level data

Sales Intelligence Email Features Features

ZoomInfo Competitors

ZoomInfo Technical Details

Alternatives

What is ZoomInfo?

What is ZoomInfo's best feature?

Reviewers rate Salesforce integration highest, with a score of 8.7.

Who uses ZoomInfo?

The most common users of ZoomInfo are from Mid-size Companies and the Computer Software industry.

Kelly Sweeney | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use ZoomInfo to search for [new contacts,] update contact info, find new companies. Most recently are started using Scoops but LOVE the idea of Intent. It helps me with outreach as well as identifying potential new users & now competitors.
  • Company contacts
  • Scoops - newsworthy happenings
  • Excellent integration with other apps
  • every single time I type a name or company (sometimes just text) it pulls up the menu bar above the word, which can be very annoying[.]
  • Seems that some contact info can be outdated[.]
GREAT -- New contact searches, new company searches NOT so GREAT - I find the new platform is a bit more/too cumbersome to navigate[.]
Alyssa Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our Marketing, Sales, and Leadership team use ZoomInfo. For Marketing, ZoomInfo allows us to see who is on our website and who has active intent to buy. Since we are industry agnostic, it helps us filter down to the [low-hanging] fruit. We make all of our digital marketing decisions based on intent, [scoop, and websites] data. Our sales team utilizes Zoom for the contact information in their target accounts. Our leadership team uses insights and scoops to monitor our current customers to make sure they're not researching new brokers, and they utilize the mobile app to prepare for upcoming prospect meetings.
  • Accurate contact information
  • Onboarding
  • Education
  • Intent signals
  • Showing Salesforce icon for companies on [websites] dashboard. We have a lot of accounts that are not big names, so knowing if the people on our website are clients or prospects in SF compared to new visitors would be nice[.]
  • Not rush new users to use features they're not ready for[.]
ZoomInfo is great for companies that are both [industries] agnostic and specific. I've used it at both types of companies. For [marketing], it really lets you scale your efforts to those who are more likely to make a decision, especially if you have Insights, as opposed to just picking a list of companies that may not be in the market for your services, and spending lots of ad dollars to get their attention.
December 09, 2021

Zooming through info

Zoominfo gives SDRs the opportunity to access vital information within seconds. I love the fact that it seamlessly integrates with my other technologies which [makes] my prospecting process extremely easy. I have only used [ZoomInfo] for a year but now it is a very important part of my process and moving forward it will need to be present in my tech stack.
  • Prospect[.]
  • [Provides] contact info[.]
  • [Provides] company organization charts[.]
  • [Integrates] with other techs[.]
  • The information [isn't] always accurate[.]
  • More training[.]
  • Clear understanding of integrations[.]
Zoominfo is well suited for when you are prospecting and need to find very specific contact information for a select group. If you are only able to prospect within a certain region or industry it allows you to create filters to make these specific searches within the zoom info platform[.]
Derek Chao | TrustRadius Reviewer
When we want to look for employee email and phone information, we can find the information. We also use the list and filtering to prospect accounts and people based on what industry we are targeting/filter by technology as well.
  • Many filters when building a list[.]
  • Salesforce and Zoominfo integrate together[.]
  • Many emails and phone numbers are not updated, very frustrating as a BDR, I [need] this information to be as updated as possible[.]
  • Many people do not exist when they join a company relatively recently. Hard to find them, unless they have been at the company for awhile[.]
  • Only big companies are usually in ZoomInfo, smaller companies are often left out[.]
If trying to build a list, ZoomInfo is great. When looking for contact information, many times the info is not updated and also many people are missing from LinkedIn prospecting.
Scott Phillips | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use ZoomInfo specifically for prospecting within my client base. The business [problem] I'm solving is finding my [client's] contact information and then syncing that information with Salesforce. That way I can then get those contacts into my Outreach campaigns.
  • Interface
  • Lots of contacts
  • Nice integrations
  • Connect directly with email marketing tool (outreach)[.]
  • Keep refreshing the interface[.]
  • Add some colors[.]
ZoomInfo is great for prospecting. [However,] there are new up and coming tools that compete directly with ZoomInfo that have the same quality [data] but also can run marketing email campaigns directly from the same tool.
Barry Bazen | TrustRadius Reviewer
We subscribed to ZoomInfo for more timely leads based on "buyer intent" from client search history. We have been disappointed that many more times than not when we contact the targeted companies we are told that they have not been searching and/or are not interested in the solution to the search terms we are pursuing. This has been consistent across all search terms and company sizes in our experience. We have found some actionable intel within the scoops reports, but it is often RFP-related, which can always be found without paying for a lead-gen subscription. I do applaud the degree of accuracy on their contact info... much higher success rates than some of the other groups we have used, but very pricey solution (for us) if the only tangible benefit we get is a higher degree of contact info correctness to load into our CRM.
  • Thorough inventory of Companies listed.
  • Accurate contact info.
  • Accurate company info (products used, number locations, revenue, etc.)
  • Increased accuracy in search results.
  • More contact cell phone numbers (SMS messages are responded to much more than email).
The tool is very intuitive and user-friendly. Ultimately it depends on what it is you are buying it for. If the ZoomInfo team can deliver the Holy Grail we all want and tell us WHO exactly is doing the searching, then we could isolate who to contact within the target account and there would not be a company in the world that would not use them! The software is easy to use and the info is spot on, so if you want BI and data to build out your CRM they are a great source.
Sylvia Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer
As the owner of a successful recruiting firm, ZoomInfo has been a major contributor to the success of our organization currently and at my previous company. Being able to source qualified candidates is the key to helping businesses hire a strong workforce and ZoomInfo is one of the best places to gather up-to-date intelligence for reaching the right people.
  • ZoomInfo provides a relatively comprehensive list of companies as well as employees by location.
  • Most entries for individuals provide company phone numbers, direct business phone numbers, work emails and in many cases, cell phone and personal email information.
  • ZoomInfo provides tracking services, saved searches, and a project function to keep up with your search progress.
  • Live and recorded training classes are offered regularly.
  • I have only used ZoomInfo in conjunction with an applicant tracking system, which works well. However, they have new products that seem to make it a more stand alone application. I have not taken the time to figure it out. I could use some coaching.
Our firm is highly specialized within the insurance arena. ZoomInfo has a most of the companies within our area of expertise. They have the correct titles and most of their work numbers and cell phones. Our industry is a highly recruited area and the more creative mean that are available to reach people enhances our chances of connecting with a passive, yet curious candidate.
ZoomInfo is the goto demand gen tool we use for driving pipeline through list builds, scoops, enrich and list match functions. Every event, webinar, media partnership that helps us with pipeline data, get followed by list matching or data finding in Zoominfo. We also use out extensively to drive our ABM initiatives as we get industry-specific data and insights that we need. Scoops help us target specific audiences to further our marketing-campaign efforts. The order to cash/monetization & Billing solution my company offers solves problems of outdated finance processes. With Zoominfo's insights, we are able to target companies that have inefficient back-end technologies / ERPs. I have also started using the WebSights functionality for visibility onto metrics. Zoominfo can really help a business grow...
  • List Match - Building lists of appropriate profiles of persons to be targeted. It gives the extensive selection of industry, region, company size, revenue, title, job function to narrow down the search perfectly with a given set of companies or criteria.
  • Enhance - any missing data points can be enhanced on accounts or contacts -- we use this comprehensive solution for updating leads, accounts, and opportunities in Salesforce
  • Scoops - getting specific info on companies undergoing M&A for example or specific criteria to get data on for targeting
  • Integrations - with outreach, Salesforce & Hubspot help instant updating of datapoints so all platforms are on the same page
  • technology used by companies cannot be imported as data point on lists
Where we know the name of interested companies through social ads or retargeting efforts or through events, we can get a list of decision-makers from Zoominfo to drive email/social campaigns. When we have a criteria-based search - Zoominfo generates accurate lists, enhances missing data When we need phone numbers and email contacts of specific contacts/companies to target
Caleb Whichard | TrustRadius Reviewer
We're a rapidly growing tech company that seeks out very specific decision-makers in health plans and other organizations. It's been a couple of months since switching from another platform to ZoomInfo, and my team has already seen a great increase in lead quality and updated data, along with insights into the companies we target.
  • Client prospecting
  • Company insights/news
  • Data Integrity
  • Efficient/easy to learn
  • Pairs efficiently with Salesloft
  • The only potential flaw I've found is that creating/adding to a list within Zoominfo itself is tricky or not possible. Importing from an external source or doc is easy, but combining new prospects or companies that you've found newly in Zoominfo doesn't appear to be an option.
Best suited for any level of sales org in which you are seeking out new clients in a specific industry. I've worked in several different industries in sales management, and all of them would have benefitted from having Zoominfo as an asset. For tech companies like ours that often use Salesforce and Salesloft, this is the perfect way to complement both of those because it interfaces so nicely.
I generate leads through Zoominfo. Not only that, but I also find new industries through Zoominfo by subscribing to their newsletters and tagging certain words that I want to know more about. I also use Zoominfo to "double cleanse" current data I have before importing them into salesforce. As an organization as a whole, we rely heavily on Zoominfo, and has become almost a "default" whenever we need immediate data and information-that is what Zoominfo is used for me.
  • Their scoops information on companies
  • Their toolbar feature for immediate access to a company's information
  • Their advanced search feature on finding new company's with certain industries
  • Their address/postal code data
  • Sometimes their industries are not correct-advancement in their industries
  • Stronger turnaround time for requests on company's that aren't in the Zoominfo system
Zoominfo is well suited in wanting immediate information on data as it makes itself easily accessible. The toolbar feature is something that is used religiously in our organization and when wanting to generate leads through the advanced search feature as well.
Andrey Ageev | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Zoominfo on a daily basis in order to find and qualify my potential leads. Using ZoomInfo (especially intent signals) has been a QOL improvement I have yet to experience. What took hours can now take minutes. I'm able to generate my leads and plan my day easy and simple (in fact ZoomInfo does that for you!).
  • Intent Signals
  • Prospecting
  • Easy to Use
  • More Intent signals (12 not enough)
  • More integration with Dynamics
  • Thats all
As previously managed
Erik Viager | TrustRadius Reviewer
ZoomInfo is used across our Business Development teams as a sales intelligence platform. ZoomInfo allows us to identify target accounts, key decision makers at those accounts, and easily export their data as a lead or contact into our Salesforce CRM. We also leverage the alerts feature, which notifies us of news or changes at our target accounts.
  • Easy to use user interface.
  • Access to an abundant amount of company and contact information.
  • Easy integration with our CRM (Salesforce).
  • Growing company with an expanding feature set on the platform.
ZoomInfo is an essential tool for new business prospecting. I would suggest this platform to any new business team who are looking to gather up-to-date contact info with easy integration into their respective CRM. For companies that do not focus as much on new business, but rather keep growing existing clients, I don't think the use case for ZoomInfo would be as strong. I'm sure client service teams could use the platform to stay on top of their accounts, but I see ZoomInfo as a catalyst for new business.
Tanika Chhabra | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is an amazing tool for planning prospects and knowing the hierarchy of the organization. In the company summary tab, you can easily find out the details of the contact you need and also know who comes under whom in the hierarchy of the organization. One can also use many available filters to sort organizations with Sales, Presence, Technology being used and can easily pitch in the target. It can also integrate easily with tools like Salesforce and share data easily. That is one of its best features. The support team is also very responsive and helpful.
  • Right contacts available with high accuracy
  • Fulfill all data-related need
  • Easy integration that allows it to merge with other CRM and marketing tools
  • It requires account credits to access various list services and features
  • The cost is too high and it is the most expensive available database platform
  • These two features can be improved to make it more attractive and easy to use
I am using this tool for a long time, even before its acquisition by Discover.org and it has helped us in various scenarios. It is a comprehensive tool with good features available for data mining. You can use various advanced filters to narrow down your data and that is a very user-friendly process. One can filter using location, size, emails, contact details, etc. The best thing is the accuracy of numbers and corporate email addresses. It is excellent and regularly updated with the change
Joe Scott | TrustRadius Reviewer
ZoomInfo is a supplement to our prospecting efforts, and probably the most effective one that we have available to us from a contact information standpoint. The integration with Salesforce and its ability to export to the CRM really streamlines the process of getting the leads and contacts where we need them to be in order to sequence them. The Chrome extension in combination with Sales Navigator is also a very convenient feature that streamlines the process as well.
  • Provide contact information
  • Usability in streamlining prospecting efforts
  • Exporting lead, contact and account information into SFDC
  • Accuracy of contact information (minimal)
  • Speed of exportation
  • Identification of duplicates
Businesses looking to task reps with sourcing accounts, leads and contacts would benefit greatly from an investment in ZoomInfo. Reps are easily able to search, identify and export this information into the CRM for prospecting efforts. From an account management standpoint, it's also easy to find current accounts and cross-sell into other departments if that is a use case that presents itself. Plenty of articles and "recent news" that can be beneficial in starting conversations with these customers and prospects, too.
Koby Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company uses it for demand generation and to get deep insights into targeted accounts, contact information, and more. I use it to access and filter relevant contacts and upload them into SalesForce. It integrates very well with SFDC and helps me build my account list to target and call into.
  • Filters you can query and research contacts within companies.
  • Triggers to receive automatic new notifications of changes and announcements of lead/companies.
  • Very largest database with good accuracy.
  • Would like to see a capability to mark contact information as right or wrong to indicate it should be updated/reviewed... I.e. someone the data is not always up to date.
  • Some states have more complete data over other states.
  • Sometimes slow to load.
ZoomInfo is well suited for finding new leads, contacts, and accounts. It provides a lot of data on a person and company and gives you new people to tap into regularly. It may be less appropriate for small sales teams or companies that outsource sales. It may be less appropriate for companies that don't engage in sales.
Zachary Greer | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it to find basic contact information (Email/Cell numbers) in order to reach out to potential clients.
  • Gives Cell Numbers
  • Has many toggle options to sort fields
  • the ZoomInfo browser install- that can pull up contacts from any website you are on.
  • GLITCHES- Whenever you press the "company tab" it pulls down the "contact" tab contacts, every time. without fail. In order to open the company tab, you have to press out and back in twice every time.
  • I liked the layout prior to the update- with the new window, the contacts are displayed much smaller than before. Making it hard to access without a large monitor.
  • verifying emails- I get a decent amount of "did not deliver" because the emails are incorrect/
When you are prospecting for potential new clients- you need the basic contact info- ZoomInfo can't provide that easily. It would probably be better suited if you were able to toggle companies for international presence, right now- you don't have many filters on how many employees are abroad.
Tyler Schorman | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use ZoomInfo for getting into new accounts. I use the intent and scoops options a lot to help find new leads. I then use ZoomInfo to do research on the company and review all possible prospects for the company. Once I decide who the best contacts are to export I then upload them to Salesforce.
  • Company information
  • Buying intent signals
  • Contact information for prospects
  • home page layout
  • easier exports
When needing to find new accounts to target ZoomInfo can help by showing intent buying signals or scoops that they receive from employees in the company. they have the company org chart as well to really break down who you are trying to target. Zoominfo is my go-to when needing to find new accounts to target.
Cam Leclerc | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it as a tool to help easily get a hold of prospects within our top 100 organizations and to penetrate each account deeper through research of organization charts and territories. Using the mobile number feature has increased our connect rates by 5x and allowed us to qualify and disqualify many more prospects through cold outbound attempts.
  • Mobile Number Accuracy
  • Easy Filtering
  • Email Accuracy
  • Simple Interface
  • Webinars
  • Investment can be heavy.
Anytime where your sales team is actively looking to penetrate new accounts, new contacts, or cold leads, ZoomInfo will be an ultimate data provider. It works very well using a Linkedin Connect tool or simply through their online portal. This is also extremely useful when a contact on the phone tells you a better contact, you don't have to ask for their contact info, you can simply just use ZoomInfo to pull that data for you. The only time where it doesn't make sense is when your budget doesn't allow for it.
Chuong Pham | TrustRadius Reviewer
ZoomInfo is such a time saver for us in sales as we research leads, companies, and prospects- to just be on a website and click on the extension to get whatever we need- it saves time and makes us faster and better. Zoominfo is amazing and I’ve only scratched the surface with the “intent” feature, the website function is amazing! It lets me see who hits our website and allows me to zero in on the prospect(s).
  • Database
  • News Scoops
  • Intent Buying
  • maybe a few too many personal emails & no business emails on a few leads
My team goes after SMB & Enterprise accounts, ZoomInfo is perfect for what we are trying to do. It's a lifesaver! My team starts the days by reading the scoops and seeing where they should start each day. It's a no-brainer if you are looking to get a leg up on the competition.
Melanie Tighe | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use it to learn about companies [that] might need help with their payroll/HR software system. The data allows me to connect quickly with people who actually need what I have to offer! Love the Salesforce integration. Thank you!
  • filters data to companies I can help, whether by size, industry, location, etc.
  • integrates with Salesforce so I don't have to type everything in
  • gives me contact info for decision makers
  • The mobile app isn't working as well for me. So I'm usually using laptop
I love that it filters out accounts and contacts I already have in Salesforce.
December 08, 2021

ZoomInfo Early Use Review

I Use ZoomInfo for lead generation in finding prospective contacts and companies that may work well with our advertising platform. This saves countless hours in finding contact info since ZoomInfo has everything necessary in one place. The scope of my case is finding new hires with a business email that may work well without the company.
  • Locating Business Emails
  • Relevant company news and information
  • Integrates with Salesforce
  • Exporting to a google spreadsheet
ZoomInfo has saved me a great amount of time in generating leads. All the information needed is right in front of you and it directly integrates with SalesForce to confirm that I don't have any duplicates. The only improvement would be to organize exporting and searches to better mesh with my current format for recording leads.
We use ZoomInfo specifically for our Enterprise sales team to help find prospects who have specific positions within specific departments at different verticals they want to target. ZoomInfo has made this process very easy with a fantastic custom search function, our sales team is very satisfied with ZoomInfo compared to our low level of success with LinkedIn Sales Navigator. We also found the export function to Salesforce has been very helpful for reps as the process is quick and simple.
  • Custom Search
  • Quality of data
  • Org Charts
  • Ability to adhere to our Salesforce sharing/visibility rules with the integration
Many of our new hires may have territories that they aren't very familiar with so utilizing the custom search to find specific verticals in specific areas then drilling down the data to target specific prospects has been very beneficial
December 08, 2021

Great prospecting tool!

Parker Fisher | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use ZoomInfo on a daily basis for prospecting and contact information sourcing. It helps me find the correct contact at an organization as well as provides me with reliable contact information.
  • Contact information
  • Salesforce integration
  • Company structure
  • More extension numbers for HQ phone lines
  • Up to date contact information
If I find a prospect on LinkedIn and want to call them I can search their name in ZoomInfo and typically get their contact information right away.
Brandon Rankin | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use ZoomInfo every so often for work. When we have to send out a marketing email push, ZoomInfo is a great tool to use to get a large number of email addresses together. And they are relevant emails, not just random team members who will either not care or have no decision-making power. The tool is also very useful for when we receive unsolicited emails ourselves. We can use it to verify that the person is who they say they are and represent the company they say they represent.
  • Email verification
  • Marketing Data
  • Fleshing out contact lists
  • More free features
ZoomInfo is the most useful to marketing personnel. It is great for looking up customer information, for filling in missing information in a customer database, and also for compiling a large, useful list of emails for a cold marketing email push. I would certainly recommend it for any of these situations.
Jen Chelini | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use ZoomInfo Recruiter to source passive candidates. I reach out to people in Hospitality, Medical, Engineering, Transportation, Non-profits to name only a few industries. Most of my roles are high-end roles, like Directors, General Managers, CEOs, etc. but I do use it to source low-level people too like Receptionists and Administrative Assistants.
  • Has most people I want to contact in the database that I've found on LinkedIn
  • It's really easy to use and understand.
  • Exporting contacts is easy and the ability to reach many more candidates on a monthly basis than LinkedIn.
  • The ability to move more candidates over to Engage on a daily basis.
  • The ability to let ZoomInfo know that contact information is bad
  • The ability to get credit for bad contact information, like a credit on your account
I LOVE ZoomInfo! The ability to reach out to people at their business or with personal email or cell is invaluable. You rarely can find this information on other platforms. It's well worth the cost, as we made up the fee for ZoomInfo in ONE placement of a candidate we found/sourced on ZoomInfo.