Reviews (1-25 of 143)
- Providing direct lines for top level executives
- Building target account lists based in specific criteria
- Integrating with SFDC to minimize the amount of manual data entry
- Sometimes ZoomInfo does not quickly update contact information when that contact leaves the account
- Getting phone numbers with a high accuracy rate
- Getting emails with a high accuracy rate
- Allowing us to sift through companies for people with titles we're looking for
- Occasionally people have left company (but not such a high rate)
- Sometimes phone numbers are off
- Login is extremely annoying
- Provides background information on organizations. This helped me to get a quick understanding of potential accounts prior to reaching out.
- Provides an easy solution for getting information on new leads into Salesforce. This saved me time from creating new leads.
- Provides information on a network of individuals to target your outreach.
- When they upgraded, the transition could have been smoother. I found that I switched back and forth a lot.
- At times I came across outdated information.
- ZoomInfo has great organization within the database. It is very easy to find people and companies.
- ZoomInfo has outstanding integration with Salesforce and I love the Chrome extension.
- The information I've gotten on ZoomInfo would have been very difficult for me to find elsewhere.
- As a software company, having data on what systems our prospect is using is vital information.
- Often I run into people who are no longer with that company. There is no way to flag for errors or make changes.
- Often there are people who are not in ZoomInfo.
- ZoomInfo can't import data from its website on the lower version of Salesforce.
- The Salesforce version of ZoomInfo is more difficult to use. I find I often have to import one person at a time.
- I have huge pressure to perform better because the cost is so high for this product.
- ZoomInfo does a great job of providing info for smaller companies that do not have employees listed in other databases, such as Discover.org
- I like that I can just click on the company and usually find an accurate employee head count to be able to align the prospect to the correct rep.
- Many times I've used ZoomInfo to determine if an employee is still with a company. If they have moved to another company, I can still find the new company and phone number, usually.
- I think that an annoying thing about ZoomInfo is that you don't get an exact address for remote employees or current employees other than, for example, the state and city. I would like to see the actual mailing addresses.
- ZoomInfo does not always have the most accurate company info for every employee. I personally find that I have to compare any person I find on ZoomInfo with LinkedIn just to try my best to determine if they actually are still working at that company.
- If you spell a prospect's name wrong, there is no feature to do a best guess on who it might be as does Google if you misspell a name. I wish this could happen on ZoomInfo.
- Finds contact information. Phone numbers, email addresses, etc.
- Determines organizational hierarchies easily.
- Streamlines the process for sales reps to mine potential prospects.
- It would be nice to remove some of the necessary steps required and use AI to streamline the suggestions.
- Make recommendations based on previous search histories readily available.
- Integrations with other systems.
Weaknesses would be that it lacks integrations to other software that I use daily for similar tasks. If these could all be linked, I would use the product much more.
- ZoomInfo allows you to find potential clients and partners by searching within a particular industry as well as for a particular company size.
- ZoomInfo categorizes contacts into specific categories such as HR, Finance, IT, Customer Service, etc so you can ensure you are reaching the right department for your needs.
- ZoomInfo also provides company info such as the revenue cap, number of employees, and how long they have been in business.
- ZoomInfo allows you to create lists of contacts & store them right on the website.
- I have found that contact info is not always the most up-to-date on ZoomInfo.
- ZoomInfo charges "credits" to export contacts into SalesForce, so you either spend extra money or a lot of time getting the contact info transferred over.
- It is frustrating that if the page is refreshed you have to start all the way over with your search.
- Provides accurate prospect data - Names, titles, phone numbers, and addresses were usually spot on. ZoomInfo has technology to collect these from the email signature lines of thousand of people. This data is regularly updated.
- Good licensing model - The old way of working with prospect lists was you were granted a certain time period to use prospect data and then once that time passed, you were on your honor to stop using it. (Hard to do in today's world ... like putting a Genie in a bottle.) ZoomInfo gives you access to an online database that is continuously refreshed. Once you download a contact, a credit has been used. You keep the info for as long as you like.
- Comprehensive database - We've been able to access thousands of names in a variety of industries (and sub-industries) as well as competitor customer data. The breadth is pretty impressive.
- Tagging used contacts - We struggled figuring out how to tag contacts from a list that were used (downloaded) previously and had some overlap as a result. Once we found a good way of doing that, ZoomInfo was good at crediting back contacts that were inadvertently used twice.
- Incomplete information - Even though most of the data was good, the number of contacts that were missing email, phone, or other information was not insignificant.
- The ZoomInfo Salesforce integration is very user-friendly, especially the "update all" functionality.
- The ZoomInfo chrome plugin ReachOut is another convenient and user-friendly. Speed and convenience are prerequisites in the fast-paced sales world.
- ZoomInfo provides a value effective global Account and Contact solution. We use this platform in dozens of countries on five continents and get good information without breaking the bank.
- I get a number of questions asking if there is any way we can prevent ZoomInfo from logging out of the Salesforce integration. if there was an SSO solution that could tie in with Azure login it would be very helpful.
- Some of our associates in the APAC region feel the ZoomInfo Contact data is often lacking completeness and is sometimes out of date.
- Finding a prospect's email
- Finding direct lines to prospects
- Finding percentages of each department within a company
- Sometimes outdated information
- Does not have email verification on it. Currently, use a 3rd party free tool
- Takes 6-12 months to add new employees to companies
ZoomInfo is not the best place to find new employees who were hired within the last 6-12 months.
- ZoomInfo integrates very well with other solutions. For example, we integrate it within our Salesforce so that we can access it while using Salesforce. It creates a seamless prospecting experience.
- ZoomInfo has a very user-friendly interface. The options for filtering the list of contacts by name or by position make it easy to sift through the data and find the best contacts.
- ZoomInfo has contact info for most of its contacts. This is a huge strength because just having the name of the CEO, CTO, or Product Manager isn't the best strategy. That's where ZoomInfo comes in and can give you their email and phone number.
- Sometimes the contact is no longer at the company, which can be a bit annoying.
- Sometimes the email or phone number is not accurate.
- Provides critical contact information such as direct line, email, affiliations, employment history, and even education. All of this can be used while prospecting clients.
- ZoomInfo is able to integrate with Salesforce, which makes importing and updating new contacts 100 times easier. Within the ZoomInfo portal on a Salesforce company record, you have the ability to filter by location, department, and even employee name to find the correct contacts.
- Once the Zoominfo Chrome extension is downloaded, you are able to access basic company information from within your Chrome browser. This feature is especially helpful when sales representatives are conducting research on potential clients (companies), but do not have a record created in the CRM. You can see number of employees, company phone, location, industry, etc.
- Sometimes provides outdated information.
- If your Salesforce has customized fields on contact records, uploading new contacts directly from ZoomInfo might not work properly.
- I cannot think of a third con about ZoomInfo.
- List contacts in terms of relevance
- Ability to filter by job title and function
- Account List upload option and bulk prospect search
- Some of the contacts listed in there are long gone out of the company
- Some contacts do not have a job title listed
- Occasionally, the phone numbers provided are wrong numbers
- Segmentation - They do a good job of segmenting lists by multiple categories.
- Accurate information - email addresses and phone numbers are accurate 98% of the time.
- They work with us to makes sure our needs are met.
- They help us come up with creative solutions that meet our needs.
- More segmentation - more segmentation is always good.
- Slightly better interface for downloading and managing lists.
- Slightly better "standard" pricing.
It's great for verifying contact information.
- Sorts by most important title so decision makers show up first typically
- Click to add saves time and data entry
- Shows how current the data is with a date stamp to the right of each contact
- First, sometimes I still have to search LinkedIn and add people manually at times. That is somewhat natural due to turnover I am sure.
- Second, and this may be a setting on my company's part, not certain, I now have to login to ZoomInfo ever day whereas it used to keep me logged in for long periods of time, even months.
- You can find data that you can't get from LinkedIn
- You can get a lot of direct phone numbers
- Even if the contact info for a specific person is not available, you can fine the email nomenclature for another employee in the organization.
- I'm not a fan of the updated interface
- Accurate lead information.
- Easy to upload to SFDC.
- Expansive database.
- I think the inside information for each company could be buffed up a little more.
- The quick company overview can be improved.
- Upgraded filters that allow more detailed searches.
- Very accurate contact information for prospects' direct lines and emails.
- Allows you to quickly sync prospects into your CRM with the click of a button.
- Gives you a great, updated overview of titles & positions within your targeted account.
- Simple UI and user friendly tool.
- Security issue discussions have popped up in the news and by word of mouth.
- Some of the filtering capabilties in general with the tool could be improved.
- Some information, like how long a contact has been with a company, is a bit outdated and could be better cleaned up.
- It provides information from all the industries.
- I can get contact details of people of different management level in the same organization.
- It can provide information about the people based on their locations.
- Apart from subscription fee a user has to pay extra to export data in bulk.
- A lot of contacts are not updated for 2-3 years.
- In some of the company details, I could only find a contact number. No other information is there.
- The information is 99% accurate. Yes, it understands the job switch well, and incorporate these changes in the tool
- They have amazing filters. It helps you to understand the database on the basis of demographics, roles, designation, etc. which really helps you to target the right set of people to get maximum visibility of your products.
- It gives you the right nomenclature of the email address of the organization, say for ex: Surname_Name@companyname.com is the nomenclature which ZoomInfo helps you with and with the help of professional networking sites like LinkedIn you can again reach out to right person over email/calls.
- I feel the tool is expensive. Hands down it's expensive and for startups which are already low on recourses and manpower, this additional cost becomes a challenge.
- ZoomInfo allows 10 searches in a month, that is not enough understand the offering of the tool and determine if this is a cost-effective decision for the organization.
- The inability to do anything apart from the database. The tool has no innovation at all, it provides only the database, but it is hands down the most accurate and detailed database available.
- Provides the most accurate information related to email and phone than any other prospecting tool.
- Gives detailed information and description on businesses and employees.
- User-friendly and easy to use search feature.
- Not all information is correct, or duplicated.
- Information isn't updated regularly. We've attempted to contact people within an organization only to find out they haven't been there for months or even years.
- There's many companies that don't show in their database, so it's somewhat hit and miss.
- ZoomInfo has a great workflow with Outreach and Salesforce.
- Most data ZoomInfo has is accurate.
- ZoomInfo has a large database with just about every industry.
- ZoomInfo customer service is great.
- The data credits are inefficient when trying to reach out to mass amounts of prospects.
- The cost of the program can be very steep.
- There is room for improvement on some of the search tools.
- Easy to use
- Delivers reliable information
- Works great with Salesforce
- Occasionally will have inaccurate emails
- The list exporting process can be cumbersome
- The Chrome extension is occasionally slow
- Direct dials: They are updated and normally right. I use ZoomInfo for all of my prospects and wouldn't be able to contact my prospects otherwise
- Tools/compete info: They provide an accurate overview of the tools that the organization I'm prospecting uses. It helps me to tailor my messaging.
- Prospecting: Helps me find contacts who may not be on other data/prospecting sites.
- Insufficient information for companies outside of technology field
- Export to Salesforce capabilities take longer than other tools
- The best thing ZoomInfo has going for it is its reputation for being one of the most up-to-date and accurate sources for direct phone numbers. There are many other tools out there that can find company emails, but the phone numbers is a big selling point.
- The UX/UI is far from ideal. That said, they are investing in this piece and even pushed a major update to the UI this year with ZoomInfo 2.0, along with a new Chrome extension (which still has some kinks to work through).
ZoomInfo Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Professionals from all fields, including sales, marketing, recruiting, and finance, rely on ZoomInfo for high quality, actionable contact and company data that keeps pace with ever-changing business needs.
With ZoomInfo, users can improve their marketing campaigns and sales outreach, and the quality of their database with highly actionable data, enabling better segmentation, deliverability, and response. Users can also shorten the sales cycle and increase revenue with on-demand email addresses and direct phone number information, thus helping them reach decision makers faster. ZoomInfo also helps recruiters source top candidates, with access to meaningful data necessary for success.
Additionally, users can build high-quality, segmented lists based on industry, company location and size, revenue, title, job function, and more using the step-by-step wizard. The vendor’s value proposition is that by fueling campaigns with accurate information, users ensure that their emails reach prospects and that their database is clean and actionable.
ZoomInfo Videos (3)
- Learn how ZoomInfo helps Demand Gen Marketing professionals
- Learn how ZoomInfo helps Marketing Ops professionals achieve some of their most pressing objectives.
- Learn how ZoomInfo helps Recruiters connect with quality candidates and key clients.
- Learn how Sales professionals use ZoomInfo to increase their connect rates & drive more conversations.
- How SalesLoft reached 4x more of their key contacts.
- With comprehensive technographics from HG Data and reliable contact information from ZoomInfo, you can save significant time segmenting and connecting with your ideal buyers.
- Learn how Outreach cut time to connect rates by 67%
- Contact & Company Search
- ZoomInfo's Reachout Extension
- Target Accounts
- ZoomInfo for Salesforce Suite
ZoomInfo Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
ZoomInfo Technical Details