ZoomInfo provides detailed profiles for millions of business professionals and businesses.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/5g/Dl/9T2PMTNJ53NI.PNGZoomInfo - not the only tool you need, but an essential oneOur marketing and sales teams use ZoomInfo to better understand our current customers and prospects by seeing the make-up of those companies, as well as the best way to contact them. ZoomInfo also provides detailed company overviews that is useful for our contacts research and preparation for intro and discovery calls.,ZoomInfo allows users to search by people, companies, job titles, functions, seniority level, and more ZoomInfo also provides 30-minute training for salespeople and recruiters to better use the tools available on the platform ZoomInfo also allows users to build lists while researching and then exporting them,ZoomInfo integrates well into SFDC (right onto lead/contact records) with the ability to update the record with information from ZoomInfo, however, there does not seem to be a way to Copy + Paste the information that appears in the SFDC integrated screen ZoomInfo contacts are often outdated; they lag behind when someone has left a company ZoomInfo often provides Company/HQ phone lines (which are already easily accessible via-Google search) that cannot get the caller anywhere near the intended contact; this is common,8,ZoomInfo has accelerated our go-to-market strategy by allowing us to identify the correct contacts at current customer and prospect accounts ZoomInfo is used across sales and marketing teams and is easy to learn ZoomInfo often provides updates to its technology and offerings without asking us to 'upsell',LinkedIn Sales Navigator,ConnectLeader Click Dialer, ConnectLeader Personal Dialer, ConnectLeader Team DialerGreat ToolIn our organization, several departments use ZoomInfo for lead generation and prospection purposes. Our marketing department uses ZoomInfo for generating leads for their marketing campaigns or for distributing to the various sales teams. Our sales department uses ZoomInfo to generate prospects. We as the sales team use the tool individually. Every Sales Development Representative or Account Executive have their own accounts and they use ZoomInfo for prospecting purpose.,ZoomInfo shows a lot of people within one organization. It gives you a lot of data about the prospect like phone, mail, address, social media and etc. You can upload the prospects to the tools that it integrates with.,Contact & Company Search features can be improved in a way that you can apply SQL language. More people have to be added to the database because generally when I can't find someone on ZoomInfo I go to DiscoverOrg and find that person. It'd be very nice if ZoomInfo can give advice on your searches like these companies/contacts might be relevant to your search.,8,It helped me to easily find new people to reach out during my daily sales routine. It helped me to reach people through their social media and that leads to more efficient returns. It helped me to gather more info about one organization so if I can't reach somebody I can still find others in that company.,DiscoverOrg and LinkedIn Sales Navigator,LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, PagerDuty, VictorOps, Nagios, ServiceNow, HubSpot, Outreach, Trello, Google Drive, Zoom, Slack, Intercom, Zoho SalesIQMy Experience with ZoomInfoZoomInfo is a great tool for getting contact information for specific prospects you are trying to target with your outreach, whether that be over email or phone. At my organization, it is used across both sales and account management functions. It may also be used by our research team when trying to facilitate in-depth interviews over the phone for research studies. ZoomInfo provides a way to potentially contact prospects in which contact info is scarce or not available publicly.,ZoomInfo is great at providing contact information for a large number of people at thousands of companies. ZoomInfo often times has direct lines for prospects that aren't available elsewhere. The vast majority of the contact information that ZoomInfo provides is accurate.,Occasionally, ZoomInfo has old information or inaccurate info for prospects. For example, my contact information (and job title) are inaccurate on ZoomInfo. Some of the phone numbers that ZoomInfo has that are considered to be "direct lines" are personal cellphones of prospects. When used, there are times when prospects are upset that you have their personal number and reached them on it. ZoomInfo doesn't have the most accurate company related information. ZoomInfo is a much better resource for providing individual info vs. at a company level.,7,ZoomInfo has certainly helped directly increase our ability to reach prospects and set up meetings to introduce our products/services. ZoomInfo has also helped us directly contact decision makers faster as it provides a wealth of contact information for these individuals. ZoomInfo had also decreased sales cycles as we are able to get in contact faster with prospects.,DiscoverOrg,LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Skype for Business, HubSpotGreat product for lead generation and to gain insight for your prospectsWe use ZoomInfo on daily basis to improve our sales department and reach more relevant and qualified leads. It allows us to explore markets that are difficult to enter and generate demand. It's an easy to use tool with credible information and easy to navigate interface that allows me to improve at my job.,Credible information Simple contact export features Easy-to-use interface,More direct phone numbers would be useful Adding notes to a lead so that others from your company can see your engagement More flexible licensing,9,Improved lead conversion Increased reachout efficiency Contributed to revenue growth,DiscoverOrg,Zoho SalesIQGreat prospecting toolI'm on the sales team at Cipher and we use ZoomInfo as a prospecting tool to identify leads and find their contact information.,It integrates well into Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator, offering a Chrome extension that allows you to open Zoom from the side to save a few steps when looking for a contact's email/phone info. I'm able to find many emails that I otherwise would not be able to find. Even when I can't find a particular contact, you can find the structure of the company email fairly easily, allowing you to more accurately guess at your contact's email.,My only issue is that many of the contacts in my industry are not listed in Zoom, or have not been updated recently, which can be frustrating.,8,We've seen increased efficiency across the sales team since implementing ZoomInfo. Our pipelines have grown as a result as well. And it takes less time to reach qualified prospects.,LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Data.com and D&B Hoovers (formerly Avention),Salesforce Lightning, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, GoToMeeting
ZoomInfo

ZoomInfo Reviews

ZoomInfo
Top Rated Award
Filter 248 vetted ZoomInfo reviews and ratings
July 13, 2018

Review: "ZoomInfo - not the only tool you need, but an essential one"

• ZoomInfo allows users to search by people, companies, job titles, functions, seniority level, and more
  • ZoomInfo also provides 30-minute training for salespeople and recruiters to better use the tools available on the platform
  • ZoomInfo also allows users to build lists while researching and then exporting them
  • ZoomInfo integrates well into SFDC (right onto lead/contact records) with the ability to update the record with information from ZoomInfo, however, there does not seem to be a way to Copy + Paste the information that appears in the SFDC integrated screen
  • ZoomInfo contacts are often outdated; they lag behind when someone has left a company
  • ZoomInfo often provides Company/HQ phone lines (which are already easily accessible via-Google search) that cannot get the caller anywhere near the intended contact; this is common
ZoomInfo is well suited for doing contact research at an account where you only have 1-2 existing points of contact and want to better understand the organization of the company and other stakeholders that you may want to connect with. ZoomInfo is less appropriate for finding the most up-to-date and in-depth descriptions of current employees.
Read Sam Bush-Joseph's full review
August 14, 2018

ZoomInfo Review: "Great Tool"

• ZoomInfo shows a lot of people within one organization.
  • It gives you a lot of data about the prospect like phone, mail, address, social media and etc.
  • You can upload the prospects to the tools that it integrates with.
  • Contact & Company Search features can be improved in a way that you can apply SQL language.
  • More people have to be added to the database because generally when I can't find someone on ZoomInfo I go to DiscoverOrg and find that person.
  • It'd be very nice if ZoomInfo can give advice on your searches like these companies/contacts might be relevant to your search.
It is very well suited for the outbound sales workflow scenarios. If you are reaching out to people considered outbound you need to find people relevant to what you are selling. And also if you are making a high volume of contacts in a day you need to find a large number of contacts. ZoomInfo is suitable to help you with your needs in this position.
Read Ismail Egilmez's full review
July 16, 2018

User Review: "My Experience with ZoomInfo"

• ZoomInfo is great at providing contact information for a large number of people at thousands of companies.
  • ZoomInfo often times has direct lines for prospects that aren't available elsewhere.
  • The vast majority of the contact information that ZoomInfo provides is accurate.
  • Occasionally, ZoomInfo has old information or inaccurate info for prospects. For example, my contact information (and job title) are inaccurate on ZoomInfo.
  • Some of the phone numbers that ZoomInfo has that are considered to be "direct lines" are personal cellphones of prospects. When used, there are times when prospects are upset that you have their personal number and reached them on it.
  • ZoomInfo doesn't have the most accurate company related information. ZoomInfo is a much better resource for providing individual info vs. at a company level.
ZoomInfo is well suited for an organization that utilizes cold outreach to generate leads/business as ZoomInfo has a wealth of information related to direct phone numbers and email addresses. ZoomInfo is less appropriate for organizations that generate a lot of inbound leads and would therefore have little need to generate leads of its own from cold outreach.
Read J. Carter Saunders's full review
June 26, 2018

ZoomInfo Review: "Great product for lead generation and to gain insight for your prospects"

• Credible information
  • Simple contact export features
  • Easy-to-use interface
  • More direct phone numbers would be useful
  • Adding notes to a lead so that others from your company can see your engagement
  • More flexible licensing
ZoomInfo is well suited for daily sales operations, it will allow an organisation to grow their reachout and effectiveness by reaching a larger base of clients. It is less appropriate for companies who do not have a large sales teams because the licensing costs may not be well compensated in return for use of this product.
Read Tolga Özgentürk's full review
June 13, 2018

ZoomInfo Review: "Great prospecting tool"

• It integrates well into Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator, offering a Chrome extension that allows you to open Zoom from the side to save a few steps when looking for a contact's email/phone info.
  • I'm able to find many emails that I otherwise would not be able to find.
  • Even when I can't find a particular contact, you can find the structure of the company email fairly easily, allowing you to more accurately guess at your contact's email.
  • My only issue is that many of the contacts in my industry are not listed in Zoom, or have not been updated recently, which can be frustrating.
If your sales team is doing a lot of outside prospecting I think ZoomInfo is a great tool to help them find email addresses, which are very important in today's multi-channel sales process. I've definitely seen an increase in engagement and scheduled calls since our team started using the tool, which is great.
Read Sarah Stauber's full review
April 06, 2018

ZoomInfo Review: "Quite sophisticated contact info library, but data quality in EMEA is lacking"

ZoomInfo is used by the inside sales team to find business contact information for our prospects. It helps sales development reps to build lists of prospects and reach out to them directly via phone or email. It streamlines the sales development process.
  • Great contact filtering options. For example, you can search by company HQ location or by an actual employee stationed location. This is a great feature
  • Credit system to redeem contacts with a list with a direct integration to .csv and SF
  • Many contacts have direct dials! A golden information in the world of sales
  • ReachOut Browser extension is great. If you are browsing a Linkedin profile you can search for their contact information with one click.
  • A lot of old contact information, at least in EMEA. My U.S. colleagues seem to have better information, but we struggle with that in Europe.
  • List build tutorial is very clumsy. I had to call support a few times.
  • Account support could be better. We were reaching out to set up a call discuss renewal and no one got back to us.
It is good if you are selling to established business where decision makers have spent multiple years with a company. For these contacts, you will have the most accurate information. If you need to find a contact info of fewer than 100 people a month, then you might find cheaper alternatives. The Zoominfo license is pretty pricey.
Read Edgars Boitmanis's full review
February 22, 2018

"ZoomInfo Accelerates Connect Rate"

I use ZoomInfo individually at my company and it is not deployed organization wide. I find it to be one of the best tools for finding data out there. Many times in sales and business development you can find an email address and main number, which can still make it difficult to reach someone. I've found that the direct numbers you can find in ZoomInfo have been highly accurate and make getting in touch directly with prospects easier than trying to navigate through main numbers or direct dials that aren't accurate on other data sites.
  • I have found that contacts in the database have a high percentage of direct dials. As any business development or sales person who cold calls can tell you, having the ability to get in touch directly on the phone with prospects makes life so much better and makes hitting your goals way easier.
  • All of the data is pulled directly from users contacts, which usually equates to more accurate info. While Data.com is very useful, there are still a lot of users who add numbers as direct or make erroneous changes to contacts trying to earn points which can be frustrating. That problem doesn't exist on ZoomInfo.
  • You can also find some talking points as it can include previous positions and education. Having some additional intel on a prospect is always a good thing when trying to build rapport on a cold call.
  • More accurate company data, specifically when it comes to employee counts. This information is just put into a range and many times just isn't accurate anyways.
  • While not a huge issue, there are times when I'll run into contact information that is very out of date. That is the one downside to the crowd sourced data. If numerous people don't have updated contact information, you can come across folks who were last updated YEARS ago.
  • Downloading lists can make it hard to have enough account information. While you can filter on the site, subcategories don't show up in downloaded CSVs for some reason, which means at times you need to go back and create multiple lists. If they added the subcategories it would take a lot of steps out the process.
I would say that anyone who is making targeted cold calls should be using this tool. If you have a name there is a good chance that not only can you find accurate email data, more often than not you can find a direct line as well. This is most effective for people who are calling into larger companies as without direct dial you can spend a while navigating through the system and dealing with numerous gatekeepers along the way.
Read John Cupoli's full review
March 22, 2018

User Review: "ZoomInfo is the best of the best"

ZoomInfo is being used by our sales teams only. It addresses the problem of being able to find prospects and contact information. We use it even more on the SDR team. It is our main tool for finding contact information for prospective companies and clients.
  • We use LinkedIn to find the contacts and then move to ZoomInfo to find the contacts' information.
  • Even when ZoomInfo does not have the contacts' information we utilize the companies' information to figure out the contact information.
  • Company headquarters is not always correct.
  • Not all the titles are up to date
ZoomInfo is the best way to find contact information in sales. I have never found another that is even close.
Read Dain Bigler's full review
June 13, 2018

ZoomInfo Review: "Great Supplement tool for prospecting"

The sales department is utilizing ZoomInfo to help mine for new contacts to reach out to. It's pretty expensive, so we only purchased 4 licenses, I believe. We have designated computers that salespeople are able to sign up for 30-minute slots in order to use. For the most part, most salespeople use it as a supplement to LinkedIn Sales Navigator - not as a replacement.
  • Provides direct phone numbers
  • Provides correct email addresses
  • Help find contacts that may or may not be on LinkedIn
  • Provides history on the contact and previous places they worked and some interesting facts that can be used while contacting them
  • More updates. 6 months is a long time to run an update and often people are no longer at the company
  • Do some more verification steps. I've had people who have passed away, however, since their email signature is still active, it shows as them still working at the company. Awkward phone calls.
  • Lower the price to enable more usage.
It is well suited for mining new contacts in a sales position. Outside of that, it wouldn't be a huge benefit. I'm not aware of other teams, outside of sales, utilizing it. It is well suited as a supplement to Linkedin Sales Navigator - but not as a stand-alone tool. LI will provide more accurate titles, work history, alumni, accomplishments. ZoomInfo is more for the contact information and getting a direct phone number and correct email address.
April 16, 2018

Review: "ZoomInfo helps you reach your prospects"

ZoomInfo is being used by the sales department daily. It is used to collect accurate contact details of prospects in our target markets.
  • Provides accurate contact details
  • Allows details to be easily transferred to internal CRM
  • Makes it easy to search for a particular type of prospect using precise filters
  • Presumably due to LinkedIn restrictions there is no direct link to the person's LinkedIn page so you need to manually search
The ideal tool for prospecting. Some markets have less contacts than others.
April 04, 2018

Review: "Need to find a phone number? ZoomInfo has your back"

ZoomInfo was being used as a sales and outreach resource platform across our global business development department. We used it to find and verify information about the people and companies we reach out to. Personally, I also used this platform to stay up to date on news and industry trends as well.
  • ZoomInfo is extremely good at finding contact information for specific people. Having quality data is a big piece of bringing value and ROI to a software or service purchase.
  • It has a friendly user interface, using ZoomInfo was very natural and it did not take me long to understand how different functionalities interact.
  • Integration into Google Chrome, I personally utilized the chrome extension to add speed and efficiency to my outreach. I often found that I could glean quick information from the extension faster than I could from the full website.
  • While contact information was great, company data and demographics was not as present. I liked using ZoomInfo to find out more information about people but would often use other tools to track down company info.
  • Color scheme, I had a hard time enjoying the color scheme of the website, plain and simple did not like it...
  • Pricing, unfortunately, this was a deciding factor in whether or not we would be keeping this tool. Other options gave us better deals.
If you need to find out accurate contact information about a prospect this is the place to look. It is typically a seamless way to bring in new contacts and build lists. If you need company information, you should probably look to other sources as I often was not able to find small-mid market companies in their system.
March 21, 2018

ZoomInfo: "Zoom Review"

It is being used in sales to find potential leads and their contact information to ensure we have their direct line. Furthermore, from a prospecting perspective, we use it to find who works for a specific company and their roles. Unfortunately, this is not a strength of the platform though and I rely on LinkedIn.
  • Direct phone numbers
  • Most companies
  • Contacts at these companies
  • They don't necessarily have all the contacts for companies and if they do, not up to date with titles
  • They should integrate with LinkedIn to pull in information, from there as well and bringing things full circle
Super helpful for finding peoples direct lines. I don't know how much the service costs to tell you the full value though. It is definitely a nice to have, but not a need to have as ultimately, I can just pick up the phone and call the company directly to get in touch with my prospect.
February 23, 2018

ZoomInfo Review: "Large Database"

We integrated ZoomInfo with Salesforce and it has greatly improved the quality of contacts inside our CRM. It cuts back on the amount of time it takes to research the account online to find the key decision makers and influencers inside of the companies we are prospecting.
  • They give you the ability to build customized prospecting lists.
  • The ability to upload lists into Zoom Info and cross reference your data.
  • The centerpiece of there platform which is the ability to build your own customizable list does not give you all of the contact information upfront.
  • You have to go into each individual contact to retrieve this.
Ideal for the majority of sales organizations.
January 03, 2018

ZoomInfo Review: "Best global contact information source on the market"

At Lingotek, we use ZoomInfo to help us source contact information and find potential leads for our sales and sales development teams. We also use ZoomInfo to update our database with the most up-to-date information for all of our contacts and accounts. Without ZoomInfo, our database would be outdated and we would have to hire someone specifically to keep the database up to date.
  • Works internationally and has the best global coverage of any similar product.
  • Easy to integrate with Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
  • They are willing to grow and build to help their clients. We have been a part of several beta programs that have helped us and other clients.
  • At times, we have found some of the contact information to be out of date.
  • The pricing model makes it hard to scale efficiently.
ZoomInfo is ideal for companies that are looking for large amounts of contact information for contacts and accounts across the globe. There are competitors that have better databases for specific industries or regions, but as far as a global solution, ZoomInfo has been the best thing that we have found. I would recommend ZoomInfo to most growing sales organizations.
Read Greg Larsen's full review
October 19, 2017

ZoomInfo Review: "Excellent source of contact data"

We are currently using Zoominfo to research prospective accounts and retrieve contact information. It allows our field sales and sales development teams with the appropriate information for them to engage prospects.
  • Contact information within prospective accounts
  • Provides company information on prospective accounts
  • Easy to use interface for account and contact research
  • More information on vertical markets and detail on companies
  • If they provided additional details such as technologies used by companies it could be a one stop shop
  • Extended reporting would be nice
Zoominfo is an excellent source to look up company and contact information. Our sales development team uses it extensively to look up prospect information and research before engaging a prospect. One area that is lacking is in reporting. There are other databases that allow reporting on market and verticals. There might be reporting available but not sure if there is an additional cost.
Read Steve Kim's full review
October 02, 2017

Review: "ZoomInfo is the best thing since sliced bread"

All our sales teams use ZoomInfo to find direct lines and email addresses for qualified prospects. ZoomInfo is the best product I've ever seen of its kind. It's not 100% perfect of course but it's extremely good. Having direct lines to prospects is extremely valuable for me. It's so much easier to get in contact with people than having to call the main company line and try to get transferred. It also gives me a lot of prospects that I didn't find on Linkedin. It has direct lines and emails for most people but also gives the title and the HQ number.
  • I can almost always find a direct line for the prospects I'm mining. The information is usually good. Sometimes the information is out of date but ZoomInfo has the most current information of any similar service I've ever seen.
  • ZoomInfo has more people in its database than anything else I've ever seen like it. It's very rare for me to search for a specific person and NOT find them. ZoomInfo is the best.
  • Some of the information is out of date. I've called a few people with Information I got from ZoomInfo only to find they have moved on to a different company. They don't have direct lines for everyone. It's not perfect but I still say it's the best I've ever seen.
  • I've tried downloading lists but that doesn't seem to work very well. Also, it doesn't seem to have a direct integration with SFDC. I'm not sure why. That would be the one major downside I can think of.
ZoomInfo is really great when you need a direct line for a prospect. It's also good when you just need to find new people to reach out to in your book of business. It has pretty much everyone. I have several universities in my book of business and I wasn't sure if those would be included but they are. It's extremely useful.
Read Sam Dahl's full review
September 19, 2017

User Review: "Zoom Into ZoomInfo"

We use ZoomInfo to get email addresses and phone numbers for prospects we are trying to go after. We build a list on LinkedIn Sales Navigator and then append email address/phone and the data goes right into Salesforce for us. We also use their plugin in salesforce to find contacts that way as well. It streamlines the process for us and we can search by title and function.
  • ZoomInfo allows us to click a button and add a contact with email and phone into Salesforce.
  • ZoomInfo allows us to search for contacts on LinkedIn and also add them along with email/phone into Salesforce.
  • ZoomInfo makes it easy to search for people within companies, industries, functions, and titles.
  • ZoomInfo doesn't always have 100% of contacts that we are looking for, so we have to se LinkedIn as well.
  • ZoomInfo emails occasionally bounce as there is always turnover in companies.
  • ZoomInfo doesn't always have an email address AND a phone number for each contact that we identify.
If you are looking for a tool that allows you to search for individuals at companies and are looking or email addresses and or phone numbers, ZoomInfo is the way to go. With one click of a button, you can add contacts into your Salesforce or CRM. It saves time and can sit within LinkedIn, Standalone, or within your CRM.
Read Lindsey Schultz's full review
August 17, 2017

ZoomInfo Review: "When you recruit the 'old fashioned' way...picking up the phone....Zoom gets you there quickly!"

Zoominfo is provided in my suite of tools to use as I see fit. In the business of search recruiting, ZoomInfo allows me to gather the contact info I need to identify, contact and recruit the talent my clients need. I can build lists and put the info together in a concise manner so that the recruiting process moves smoothly.
  • In the digital information age, it can be overwhelming to consider all the tools and sources to gather information.
  • ZoomInfo keeps things simple. I can get direct dial phone numbers to get right on the phone and talk to the talent my clients want to hire.
  • ZoomInfo gives me the opportunity to quickly find the talent I want that is LOCAL to where I need it.
  • I can tailor a search with as many criteria as I'd like...and some I haven't considered. When I am confident I have the contact information I need, I can save my list to refer to later. Fantastic.
  • I love the Linkedin in link button so that I can further vet the talent I am about to pursue.
  • I'd like ZoomIno to figure out a way that the phone numbers can be printed on the lists I build. I know it used to be that way but was changed.
  • Keep getting those direct dial numbers coming.
  • Further refine being able to determine whether a prospect is physically located when providing a HQ contact phone number.
When I know what specific talent I want, I can go to ZoomInfo and in 60% of cases, have a direct dial number and contact them. With the removal of features on Linkedin, ZoomInfo has become my go-to. The paid features of Linkedin are of little value to me. I already have an ATS. ZoomInfo keeps me focused on the 'old-fashioned' part of recruiting....which is calling and talking to people. It still works!
Read Bob Zapo's full review
August 17, 2017

User Review: "ZoomInfo is Very Useful"

ZoomInfo is predominantly being used by our research department. We use it to find target companies to begin a search, and to find candidate phone numbers/emails.
  • ZoomInfo makes it easy to find target companies by utilizing the "Industry Keywords", "Location", "Company Size", and other filters.
  • ZoomInfo generally has a person's title correct.
  • ZoomInfo doesn't necessarily always have the correct contact information for people.
  • ZoomInfo doesn't update quick enough if a person has left for a new company.
ZoomInfo is well suited to create target lists of companies. It is also helpful in finding general contact info, however, it is not always correct and should always be checked using other sources. It would be nice to be able to 100% rely on given contact information, as well as updated company information.
Read Venesa Figueroa's full review
August 17, 2017

"Research Associate's ZoomInfo Review"

My department uses Zoominfo fairly heavily to locate contact information for people we are trying to contact and potentially add to our database as candidates or references or potential clients.
  • Ease of use
  • Finding direct dials
  • updating contact information
  • Many times information is not valid
  • Often photos are incorrect
  • If I log into ZoomInfo from another browser it kicks me out and makes it appear as if I am sharing my license
Very well suited for finding many contacts' information very rapidly. Not very well suited for really mapping out a company as many times the industries are incorrect and it's also not the best for finding smaller firms or independent consultants. Many times if I am searching for a 1-10 person firm I have more trouble and have to use Google. Also feel the emails are not verified before posting.
Read Grace Rountree's full review
August 17, 2017

ZoomInfo Review: "Cut your prospecting time in half"

ZoomInfo is currently being leveraged within the sales department at Arkadin as a tool to identify contacts, current contact details, and building a list.
  • Update contact info
  • Update on current changes within an organization( mergers, and acquisition)
  • Suggesting similar companies to target
  • Salesforce Integration and LinkedIn
Well suited for building a target blast list within a business line. Less suited for existing account list building.
Read Emmanuel Okirika's full review
August 17, 2017

ZoomInfo Review: "Zoom is great"

Zoominfo is an incredibly resourceful tool for prospecting. We use it to either generate our own lead lists OR use it to find other contacts within a company. It addresses the issue of needing to find accurate information quickly and easily on people whose information I would otherwise have a difficult time finding.
  • INCREDIBLY easy to use. One of my favorite search related UIs.
  • Information is accurate and generally up to date.
  • The level of detail on the companies and employees is very impressive and is easy to use as leverage on sales calls (revenue, # of employees, etc...).
  • I wish zoominfo had integrations to email systems (i.e. ClearSlide/Outreach).
  • One thing that drives me insane is when you have to clear the form each time. You can't just delete out the information as it will still look in the last company you had selected.
  • I can't even think of 3 negatives. Love zoominfo.
Great for prospecting and finding company information. Easy to use and most of the information is accurate.
Read Greg Thomsen's full review
September 10, 2017

Review: "Zoominfo goes a long way for Sales ops!!!"

[We use ZoomInfo to] Find contact details of the key decision makers, know about the roles & responsibilities and organization size + market value.
  • Updated contact info.
  • Roles & responsibilities.
  • Prior work history.
  • Accurate company info.
  • Search capabilities.
  • Reverse lookup.
  • Export of results.
For Marketing and Sales ops, Zoominfo is great; however for campaigns there are still some quirks which need to be fixed.
Read Kunal Garg's full review
August 31, 2017

"Reviewing ZoomInfo"

We have used ZoomInfo as a research tool to find information that we need for our clients and the utilization of ZoomInfo for us will depend on a case to case basis. There are numerous things; it will only depend on the type of information that we need to gather.
  • Numerous contacts are available.
  • Enable to search and gather information for a certain contact.
  • User-friendly.
  • More detailed information to a contact.
  • Search recommendation.
  • More updated contacts.
As far as I can say that ZoomInfo was been so helpful with my work. I am able to research information through ZoomInfo [to see] if a certain contact was available. But of course there are still contacts that are not on ZoomInfo and also there are circumstances when the information is not complete.
Read Mary Joy Brocal's full review
August 28, 2017

ZoomInfo: "Adobe ADM review"

ZoomInfo is used by our inside sales department to find contact information on prospective clients.
  • Integrates well with Outreach.io
  • Great for building contact lists in bulk
  • I've found that ZoomInfo data is not always up to date and sometimes it says that contacts still work at companies who no longer does.
It's well suited for SDRs, but probably not the best for top level executives.
Read Austin Aboav's full review

Advanced search (106)
Identification of new leads (93)
List quality (106)
List upload/download (86)
Ideal customer targeting (94)
Load time/data access (97)
Contact information (108)
Company information (106)
Industry information (97)
Lead qualification process (52)
Smart lists and recommendations (52)
Salesforce integration (55)
Company/business profiles (94)
Alerts and reminders (35)
6.0
Data hygiene (85)
Automatic data refresh (69)
Tags (44)
Filters and segmentation (89)
Sales email templates (25)
5.5
Append emails to records (25)
5.9

About ZoomInfo

Professionals from all fields, including sales, marketing, recruiting, and finance, rely on ZoomInfo for high quality, actionable contact and company data that keeps pace with ever-changing business needs.

With ZoomInfo, users can improve their marketing campaigns and sales outreach, and the quality of their database with highly actionable data, enabling better segmentation, deliverability, and response. Users can also shorten the sales cycle and increase revenue with on-demand email addresses and direct phone number information, thus helping them reach decision makers faster. ZoomInfo also helps recruiters source top candidates, with access to meaningful data necessary for success.

Additionally, users can build high-quality, segmented lists based on industry, company location and size, revenue, title, job function, and more using the step-by-step wizard. The vendor’s value proposition is that by fueling campaigns with accurate information, users ensure that their emails reach prospects and that their database is clean and actionable.

ZoomInfo Features

Prospecting Features
Has featureAdvanced search
Has featureWeb browser extension
Has featureIdentification of new leads
Has featureList quality
Has featureEmail contacts
Has featureDirect dial contacts
Has featureList upload/download
Has featureIdeal customer targeting
Does not have featureLinkedIn integration
Does not have featureData.com integration
Has featureLoad time/data access
Does not have featureReverse IP lookup
Sales Intelligence Data Standards Features
Has featureContact information
Has featureCompany information
Has featureIndustry information
Data Augmentation & Lead Qualification Features
Does not have featureLead qualification process
Does not have featureSmart lists and recommendations
Has featureSalesforce integration
Has featureCompany/business profiles
Has featureNews updates
Does not have featureWeb traffic insights
Does not have featureProspect tracking/following
Does not have featureAlerts and reminders
Has featureData hygiene
Has featureAutomatic data refresh
Does not have featureTags
Has featureFilters and segmentation
Does not have featureNotes
Has featureSalesforce opportunity creation
Has featureAbility to append contact, lead, and account level data
Sales Intelligence Email Features Features
Does not have featureAutomated initial emails
Has featureSales email templates
Does not have featureSales landing pages
Does not have featureEngagement tracking
Does not have featureAppend emails to records
Does not have featureGmail integration
Has featureExchange integration