Necessary app for verification and security as well as liability
November 08, 2019

Necessary app for verification and security as well as liability

Ephraim Mandel | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with FullStory

FullStory is used by many departments for various reasons. My department uses FullStory to better understand customer engagement and interactions on our site. Often, we'll get a complaint from a customer or vendor about what they saw on our site and in order to verify what they're seeing, I check their session on FullStory. What I find is fascinating is how I can precisely follow a customer's journey through our site and see exactly what they clicked and looked at. It greatly increases our ability to discover pain points and help our customers.
  • Searchable terms: you can search for a variety of actions.
  • User information: easily find users and all of their sessions to find the one you need.
  • Search function: it's amazing that you can narrow down the results by adding search terms.
  • Typing in a partial URL sometimes give more information and options as opposed to typing in a full URL.
  • It doesn't always pick up every session, making it very difficult to find the information I need.
  • It tends to assign users multiple IDs (which I don't think is their fault), making it hard to find a specific session from one user.
  • We've been able to verify information at the time of purchase to confirm that our site was functioning and displaying the proper information, saving us money.
  • We've been able to find high-friction areas on our site and improve them by finding these sessions.
I am not aware of other companies that do what FullStory does.
I have not needed to use FullStory's support, so I guess that's a good thing! There was only one time that I couldn't log into the FullStory app and I quickly contacted them, to which they responded that it was a known issue and that it would be up and running within a few hours (which it was).

Do you think FullStory delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with FullStory's feature set?

Did FullStory live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of FullStory go as expected?

Would you buy FullStory again?

FullStory is really excellent as a verification app. We use it all the time to see where we went wrong, or where a customer got confused or, unfortunately, lied to try and take advantage of our generous policies. I wouldn't recommend advertising or otherwise informing customers that you use FullStory because they might be a bit weirded out, but it's a great tool to use to verify claims and interactions that customers have on your site.