Gaining Momentum with Gainsight!
Overall Satisfaction with Gainsight
Predominately addresses issues with Customer Success teams and Sales through Salesforce.
- Data issues
- Customer Engagement
- @ Risk Accounts
- Level of engagement
- Prepares me from an executive perspective when I am about to enter into a client meeting and I can pull up the history on my mobile app. Everything including history is at my fingertips.
- Dashboards that allow me to see what is going on in my portfolio and allows me to be proactive and get out of the rat race.
- Share information internally and externally to hold everyone accountable and maintain transparency.
- Success plans can be more pleasing to the eyes and user intuitive.
- Email automation - however we are receiving this in the next month and am excited to leverage it with timelines!
- Being able to enter CSM assessment from the timeline and show real time in the scorecard. I believe it is coming soon!
SFDC, Infulitive, MS365, NetSuite and Oracle.
This data integration is very powerful and if we didn't have it GS wouldn't be useful to us. The ease of use /integration is phenomenal.
Gainsight Feature Ratings
Evaluating Gainsight and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Analyst Reports
- Third-party Reviews