Overall Satisfaction with Genesys Cloud CX (formerly Genesys Cloud)
My team and I built, implemented and maintain the WFM area of the software. We utilize this program to create forecasts that help us create and maintain schedules for over 550 team members, including management. We have been attending meetings with Genesys developers to improve and expand the utility of the product. We also utilize adherence and performance reports through the linked EMite systems.
- Work Plans and Rotations
- Allowing ease of communication between team members and workforce management.
- Adherence tracking.
- Availability of workers needs to integrated.
- Customizable activity codes.
- Storage of approved/denied time off requests/shift trades.
- Allowed us to add more banners to the virtual workforce.
- Currently working on different projects to make forecasting and wfm reports accurate and easy to understand.
- Measuring performance metrics to help us understand what processes are working for our customers.
Building and implementing the system came with some challenges and we are still working with developers to customize the product so that different groups within our departments can utilize reports and functionalities with optimum customer service for our customers.
Do you think Genesys Cloud CX delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Genesys Cloud CX's feature set?
Did Genesys Cloud CX live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Genesys Cloud CX go as expected?
Would you buy Genesys Cloud CX again?
Genesys Cloud CX is well suited for medium to large companies that would like a system with multiple abilities and functionalities. It should be known that the customer will be part of the developmental process and the customer should be prepared to help build and customize the system to fit specific needs. The customer should also be prepared to work on said improvements even after initial implementation.