Overall Satisfaction with Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud)
Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud) is currently being used in two departments with two other departments and one main branch company in Australia piggybacking on our system during the lockdown in New Zealand. This was the main benefit of us moving to Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud)--great timing that we had this implemented before the pandemic hit New Zealand.
- All-in-one package: phone management, workforce management, call evaluation, telephony management, reporting, and performance
- Mobility and cloud based
- Software is continuously upgraded on a weekly basis and is not charged
- Some functions are very basic and work only for specific usage
- Reporting is not customizable without an API
- Workforce management add-on not full functional yet
- Cloud based has really made our contact center less affected by the pandemic
- Our Australian main branch company is also looking to implement Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud) based on our success in New Zealand
- In-depth training is behind a pay wall; current learning can only cover the basics
The vendor convinced us with great customer service skills; compared to the other reps from the other companies, this one really convinced us. Prices were similar but it was the enjoyable customer experience that sold us. We did think twice as Genesys is not based in New Zealand, though so far so good
Do you think Genesys Cloud CX delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Genesys Cloud CX's feature set?
Did Genesys Cloud CX live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Genesys Cloud CX go as expected?
Would you buy Genesys Cloud CX again?
Overall great product for something new in the market; waiting on several essential functions to be implemented. Well suited for most companies that require a telephony system but it requires setup. Companies should either have a user who is very good at Microsoft Excel or is a developer to fully utilize the reporting side of Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud).