PureCloud: an excellent product.
Haden Oxford | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 31, 2019

PureCloud: an excellent product.

Overall Satisfaction with Genesys PureCloud

We use Purecloud across the entire company to issue outbound calls to leads, receive inbound calls from our customers and communicate among one another during our day to day process within the office and our franchisees. We also use it to view and document voicemails as well as track our statistics month to month.
  • Easy to learn and use
  • Easy to read layout
  • Useful call taking mechanics
  • Bright layout
  • More after call options
  • Voicemail needs to be ran from a separate browser
  • I am really under-qualified to answer this but it definitely helps to streamline all call services we use here.
I myself am fairly knowledgeable when using software but PurCcloud is definitely an extremely useful and easy to use software that makes taking and making calls a lot more efficient, trackable, and easy to deal with in bulk. I really enjoy it myself and feel it helps me do my job efficiently and to my best potential.
The software has never crashed on me and always seems up to date and working to its fullest potential. I have never had any problems with the service personally so I feel it deserves a good review.
I have never really dealt with any other software of this type as the closest I've come to doing this would just be off an office phone and PureCloud definitely trumps that. I really enjoy PureCloud.
It's well suited for any job or business that requires frequent inbound and outbound calls as it is an extremely useful product to deal with a large bulk of call volume while doing it in an orderly manner. If anything, the only unsuited situation for PureCloud would be using it in a low volume company.

Genesys Cloud Feature Ratings