Overall Satisfaction with Genesys Engage (formerly PureEngage)
It is used in the whole organization. It helps us to be more productive.
- It allows for automation of call routing which is more efficient than hiring somebody to manually do it.
- We are able to make internal calls easily by using interaction desktop instead of remembering specific extensions. Calls are done quickly by locating a name and calling from the computer.
- The product has a lot of aspects that require extensive training to use, which can be expensive for companies and challenging for employees.
- For this product you have to manage your own servers which makes upgrading the software more challenging than if it were a cloud based product.
- Working with Genesys is sometimes time consuming and getting to the root cause of an issues can be difficult at times.
Our company was looking for a industry-leading solution that would be able to adapt as our company grew. Genesys is an industry giant that has a lot of options available for expanding companies that began small and worked their way up. They also have a top tier help center and document library which makes solving product issues quick and simple. The 24-hour help desk provides assistance around the clock, including those crucial times when you need immediate assistance outside of normal business hours.
Genesys PureConnect is well suited for large call centers with the need for automation and managing call center agents. With PureConnect you are able to use the auto attendent to direct incoming calls to the appropriate place. Agents are also able to use a graphical user interface to easily make calls within the company and to external systems without the need for a physical phone. This product is not well suited for smaller business that just need an auto attendant or other simple phone connectivity options.