I highly recommend PureConnect for your contact center solution
October 25, 2019

I highly recommend PureConnect for your contact center solution

Overall Satisfaction with Genesys Engage (formerly PureEngage)

We utilize Pure Connect in our contact centers and have taken advantage of its multi-channel routing functionality. We have a large outbound dialer component, as well as a substantial IVR consisting of over 100+ toll-free numbers. We have taken advantage of some of the built-in functionality: workforce management (WFO/WFM), voice and screen recording, interaction analyzer and Interaction optimizer. We are also in the process of integrating with Salesforce.
  • Outbound Dialer: Member engagement is a huge business driver for our company and the outbound dialer really drives that engagement. It is more efficient and effective than any other dialer I have ever used.
  • Inbound Attendant: The configuration interface for Interactive Attendant is intuitive and simple to use.
  • Stability: We have a high availability environment and rarely ever have to switch to our backup server. The platform runs clean and is reliable.
  • I would love to be able to rename and user I.D. Currently, we have to delete and rebuild the profile.
  • I would like to see some of the built-in applications like Optimizer expanded upon. I believe there is a 500 agent limit on the size of the scheduling unit you can create.
I was not part of the decision to implement Pure Connect, as it was in place when I started in 2007. I will say that we have been so pleased with the product, we have stuck with it and upgraded the platform through the years: from CIC 2.4, all the way through to CIC 2018 R3.
Pure Connect is the perfect phone system for any SM/MD/Large contact center. It's more than a standard PBX: It has a ton of built-in applications to help you achieve your business goals.

Genesys PureConnect Feature Ratings