Overall Satisfaction with Genesys PureConnect
We are an outsourcer and use PureConnect predominantly for the voice channel for our contracted contact centre services.
- Robust and reliable enterprise telephony service.
- Ability to flex licensing up and down as our user profiles change.
- Future proofing of services through new digital channel integration, ease of cloud services integration and third party add-ons.
- Simple and easy to use agent user interface.
- Cost of the digital/AI based services are high relative to other cloud provided services.
- Hardware provisioning for PureConnect misaligns with cloud adopted technologies - it's not an evergreen architecture for us.
- PCI integration using a third party PCI provider is harder to implement than one would expect.
Great for centrally managing services on a corporate WAN as compared to PureCloud, which is accessible from any internet based site. Good for faster deployment of contact centre services across lots of different clients as the multi-tenancy capabilities are good and lean to deploy. Great for fine tuning the configurations and integrations with OUR third party applications.