Overall Satisfaction with Genesys PureEngage
- Interaction Routing capabilities is second to none
- Open flexible integration available APIs
- Support department is stellar
- Genesys PureEngage has a solution for the entire contact center ecosystem starting from routing, reporting thru to workforce optimization.
- Better documentation
- Conversation Manager product should have ready to use solution blueprints segmented by verticals for ease of implementation
- Historical analytic products could be improved and refreshed
- Better support for open source products if used as part of a product offering. IE Elasticsearch, Cassandra etc.
- AI bot to assist both customer and employee interactions
- Genesys Hub to manage popular channels such as Whatsapp and WeChat
- Predictive Routing capabilities
Using Genesys PureEngage
Users and Roles
We're using Genesys PureEngage to handle voice inbound / outbound and multimedia interactions to support customers with their account management and technical support inquiries. We've also recently enhanced our system by providing our customers the ability to schedule a callback to interact with support staff at a time that most suitable for them.
Support Headcount Required
Windows / Unix basic skills.
.net / C# skills for agent desktop customization
modern web development technologies for thin agent desktop customization
Basic SQL experience
open source technologies such as ElasticSearch, Cassandra, NGINX, Tomcat
VXML for IVR application development.
SIP / Avaya / Session Border Controller
Business Processes Supported
- omni channel context service routing
- rich multimedia capabilities
- immediate/ schedule callback capabilities
- leverage Genesys context services for case ownership routing
- automate proactive sms notification
Likelihood to Renew
Other Software Used
Evaluating Genesys PureEngage and Competitors
- Product Features
- Prior Experience with the Product
- Vendor Reputation
Evaluation Lessons Learned
Genesys PureEngage Implementation
Implementation Details / Implementation Partner
- Implemented in-house
- Third-party professional services
Change Management Lessons
- Product defect that typically required vendor's development team to fix before we can proceed.
Genesys PureEngage Support
There's definitely room for improvement. I would have love to see the chat functionality work more frequently. The level of expertise has diminished over the years. I understand that this in part has to do with the number of new products that has been introduced, but should not be an excuse for the lack of readiness.
Genesys PureEngage Customer Support Pros and Cons
Kept well informed
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Need to explain problems multiple times
Exceptional Examples of Genesys PureEngage Support
Using Genesys PureEngage
Usability Pros and Cons
Like to use
Feel confident using
Requires technical support
- Core Framework is very easy to use and administer resources for the platform
- The general installation process for all of the applications are consistent and simple
- The historical reporting application uses standard best practice star schema model that allows for easy BI user consumption
- Conversation Manager needs to be more well thought out as a product for implementation.