Overall Satisfaction with GetAccept
We were using GetAccept to sign agreements with prospects and also sign on-boarding documents for new employees.
- Create contracts.
- Remind clients of outstanding contracts.
- Inform users of time spent on certain pages.
- Integrating with payment processors.
- Having a more robust integration with HubSpot.
- Very positive ROI.
- Has the capability to record video explaining the contract to help clients understand it more and get them to sign quicker.
HubSpot is an entire CRM platform that has the capability to send agreements with their quotes feature. GetAccept is online, a software for signing and sending contracts and a great one at that. I'd say there's no need to pick one or the other - pick both. They have an integration with one another.
Do you think GetAccept delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GetAccept's feature set?
Did GetAccept live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of GetAccept go as expected?
Would you buy GetAccept again?
GetAccept definitely gets the job done and can certainly help you land more clients. Not just this, it gives you analytics for time viewers spend on certain pages, provides you with a dashboard of unsigned clients, gives you the capability to record a video explaining your contract and much more. Definitely worth the money.