HubSpot CRM Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Marlene Boggs profile photo
At Hummel and Plum, we're using HubSpot to keep track of our sales, customers, and the interactions we have with them.

We use HubSpot to keep tabs on the connections we have with our customers so we can ensure the highest level of customer service. Right now our office is the only one using HubSpot as we're in a testing period to see if it is what we'd like to use.
  • Increased awareness of customer interactions
  • Higher follow-up rate
  • I LOVE THE TEMPLATES FOR EMAILS
  • took some time to get familiar with how to use
  • without paying for some of the additional tools there is limited functionality
I would certainly recommend this product to our other offices as it has greatly helped here. We have seen higher customer satisfaction because we're following up more appropriately, and we can track when we last interacted with someone. All things considered, I would definitely recommend HubSpot CRM to a colleague because it is a great tool, even with the free version.
Read Marlene Boggs's full review
Tanish Pruthi profile photo
HubSpot is used by our marketing and sales (both sales development and on-ground sales) team. It doesn't solve a problem per se but is an integral part of the whole process. We use HubSpot mainly to attack leads that are generated through various marketing channels like SEO, AdWords, Email, Landing Page and etc.
  • Its beautiful and intuitive interface inspires productivity. As soon as I open a lead, I get all the relevant details in a structured manner which helps me with my pitch when I call them.
  • Its calling feature is really helpful. All I have to do is click the call button and get a call on my phone, which automatically connects me with the lead. Here, the leads get to see my phone number and not a non-personal company number. Also, while calling, you can take notes, which is really helpful! If you want to recall a conversation with a lead, instead of listening to the whole audio call, you can just go through the notes.
  • Its email templates save a lot of time. If a lead doesn't pick up the phone, I immediately send a mail where I let them know that I couldn't connect with them.
  • I don't have any gripes about HubSpot. Really! It's just that, when you start to stack up various offerings/modules, the overall price can become a little overwhelming. But, still, no matter how much money HubSpot asks from me, I'll give them the benefit of doubt.
It is really suitable for attacking leads. You can customize the view and decide for yourself what information you want to see to create the context for your conversation. Also, the analytics capabilities are crazy strong and robust! The reports feature is quite helpful too. You can create recurring reports and can be emailed to the various stakeholders.
Read Tanish Pruthi's full review
Wendy Harrington profile photo
Our whole organization frequently uses HubSpot CRM superb product, and I am always having an outstanding experience with it. HubSpot CRM supports me to make useful profiles and to make effective contacts by creating a long list with clients and partners to grow business on a larger level. Moreover, the tracking feature is none other than a blessing because it helps me to track even the smallest tasks.
  • Inbound sales are effective enough to be managed through this little product, which assures my working.
  • This application consists of a large variety of templates that are enough capable of making certain effective decisions and also to ensure whether it’s looking good or not.
  • Moreover, it enables me to save a large amount of data into one specific place that would help in better understanding of the project.
  • Hubspot CRM provides an intuitive way to manage all my customers’ feedback and queries in one single location without any difficulty.
  • Moreover, I don’t have to buy it because it’s free, which is a huge comfort for any organization wherever it has been used.
For me, HubSpot CRM is the best quality software for all my daily sales
management procedures and also a great intuitive in a world full of CRMs. Thus, from my side, it is a good suggestion for organizations where there are limited resources to buy high-quality CRM because this product is free of cost, and that’s amazing enough. So, by keeping all these things in mind, you can surely give it a try, at least.
Read Wendy Harrington's full review
Angel Rojas profile photo
Currently, HubSpot CRM is used for our area of Sales and Marketing, and I have been satisfied with the latest features obtained and with the pleasant results I have achieved with the help of this great platform. HubSpot CRM has allowed us to have more direct contact with each client or subscription; in this way, we can develop interaction and information sharing that helps us understand what the customer wants or what they are looking for from us. Also, HubSpot CRM allows us to contact customers in various ways, something that has helped us a lot in our company to maintain order and provide immediate customer service.
  • HubSpot CRM has an immediate notification system, which helps a lot, since it warns at the exact moment in which the client is trying to get in touch with us.
  • HubSpot CRM allows you to contact the customer through video chat, common chat, email, fax, and in many other ways. This helps a lot to offer different ways to contact each person.
  • HubSpot CRM is a very inexpensive platform; it offers excellent prices compared to the competition.
  • HubSpot CRM has a very inefficient mobile phone application, since this application currently only serves to monitor the status of customer request, but does not allow us to respond to any of its requirements.
  • HubSpot CRM should offer a much simpler implementation, since it took me about two months to successfully implement it completely. I would like a simpler implementation that is more adapted to the user.
  • A lot of processes must be done to be able to export the data or graphics of results obtained with HubSpot CRM, since this platform only allows us to send this data to a cloud and does not allow us to download it immediately to the computer.
HubSpot CRM is very efficient for companies that want to boost sales and want to offer better satisfaction and customer service experience. I believe that HubSpot CRM could be used in any company that is familiar with the CRM sector and that knows how to control it so that you don't have any inconvenience that could significantly affect your experience. I would not recommend using HubSpot CRM to companies that do not have previous experience with CRM management, since this platform is a bit complicated to implement, and in this way there will be certain inconveniences.
Read Angel Rojas's full review
Eric Pratt profile photo
HubSpot CRM is our primary system of record for all contacts, prospects, and clients. Our sales personnel use it for opportunity management for our full-cycle sale process. Account managers manage all communication and business relationships with existing clients. All employees use the CRM to log activity and access important client information.
  • Contact communication is next-level. The ability to originate communication, track engagement and enroll in automation all make it exceptional.
  • Activity and performance reporting are exceptional.
  • Integration with other key software platforms makes it easy to add capabilities and track those integrated activities on contact/company/deal timelines is fantastic.
  • Large team management and reporting are a bit under-built.
  • Missing features like the ability to duplicate deals have led us to build custom widgets to fill the gaps.
HubSpot is the perfect CRM for organizations that subscribe to modern sales tactics. The visibility and capability set are unparalleled. It's less well suited for large sales teams with layers of management and complicated territory & lead routing requirements. Those capabilities require heavy customization, but the good news is that customization is all doable.
Read Eric Pratt's full review
Ches Allen profile photo
October 03, 2019

Good CRM

We use HubSpot CRM to manage our current clients as well as prospective clients. We create lists based on their journey in the buyer's cycle and distribute content and information based on their stage in the journey. It is used across about half of our organization and addresses the problem of organizing our many contacts.
  • Able to make and customize lists based on any contact property
  • Tracks all communication with contacts
  • Goes out and finds information about contacts such as company info and Twitter handle
  • Sometimes slow to update contact properties
  • Difficult to merge duplicates
HubSpot CRM is well suited for when we need to manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle, with the goal of improving business relationships with customers.
Read Ches Allen's full review
Ely Khoury profile photo
HubSpot is the central hub for managing all of our customer relationships and deal stages. In essence, it is my second brain! I am in it every day and could not imagine running my business without it!
  • Intuitive
  • Automatic Domain Contact Info
  • Alerts/Reminders
  • Marketing
  • Customer Service
  • Need a phone line to call
HubSpot is well-suited for the lean entrepreneur on a "ramen noodle" diet that can grow their subscription with their business. Hubspot is one of the greatest examples to date of the effectiveness of the SaaS revolution.
Read Ely Khoury's full review
HubSpot CRM is being used as our main CRM by the entire organization. We send all emails from HubSpot and utilize all of our lists from within the platform. I am in both the marketing and sales department. Both of these departments depend on HubSpot daily - however, all of our departments have access and use it. It addresses our entire marketing department as far as emails sent and within our sales department, we use it for project management.
  • Easy to use - I think this CRM is one of the most user-friendly CRMs. It helps to be able to look within the system (and help center) to answer any questions that may arise.
  • Project management - we are able to follow through in a timely manner on all of our projects by creating a workflow. This could be a sales workflow or a marketing workflow. Both are exceptionally helpful.
  • Statistics - I love that HubSpot gives you real-time stats on any email that you send. This is helpful in securing clients and in getting them information in a timely manner.
  • I'm not a huge fan of the way emails are currently created. It gives you two options - the new way or the old way (which I do appreciate and prefer the old way). I think it can be confusing to the user that these are both an option.
  • Lists - we often reach our limit here with so many people creating lists. It would be a nice option to have an endless list option?
  • Pulling from contacts - since the upgrade I think it is easier to pull lists, however, it's very confusing/vague as to how the system pulls certain qualities. For example, it's not always pulling VP of Finance for me because I can enter it in 100 different ways. I know this is a problem that will not be able to be easily fixed, but possibly making rules on pulling certain titles for lists may help down the road.
When it comes to my role at my current job, HubSpot CRM is well suited to everything that I do. I am a marketing specialist, therefore I am constantly in HubSpot creating and sending emails. HubSpot makes it easy to not only create emails but for example, I write a newsletter every Tuesday. I am able to copy and clone that email and then edit it for the next week. This not only saves me time, but it helps keep track of our schedule on a weekly basis. I also follow a specific model of email that HubSpot makes easy for duplication/editing.
We use HubSpot across our organization for sales, marketing and customer success to track our prospective and current accounts along with their respective contacts, deals etc. We've lightly implemented workflow, mostly along marketing for tracking of activity and conversion with our website. We recently hired a central administrator who sits in the marketing department.
  • Cheap
  • Easy to deploy
  • Integration with gmail
  • Reports and Dashboards lack any ability to customize
  • Interface is horrible for sales reps to review account activity, everything gets nested requiring multiple clicks to open threads.
  • Reports cannot be scheduled and sent via email.
If you don't have a lot of money, HubSpot would be your choice, I guess. I spend more time wrestling with HubSpot CRM than actual deriving value from it. If you are serious about driving and reporting on sales, bite the bullet and go with Salesforce, which can integrate the HubSpot marketing function.
September 10, 2019

HubSpot is great!

Currently, we use it in our marketing and sales departments. HubSpot CRM helps us keep our contact data base clean, helps us with emails, landing pages, CTAs and forms, and making processes automated through workflows.
  • Helps us keep our contact database clean
  • Helps us automate processes through workflows
  • Helps us understand analytics through insightful data
  • Some functionality within workflows is missing, making things a bit tricky.
  • Contact and Company property fields syncing or auto-updating when changed is missing.
Well suited for all business needs.
HubSpot is being used across multiple departments but mostly in sales and marketing. HubSpot gives us the ability to store customer and prospect information in one central place. The main business problem it addresses is giving us transparency and visibility into the health of our business. Sales uses it to track and manage deals within the sales process so that our team can accurately forecast month over month expected revenue.
  • Ease of use. Having used multiple CRM's in the past including Netsuite and Salesforce, HubSpot takes the cake in terms of ease of use. The learning curve is significantly shorter than other CRM's.
  • HubSpot Sales that is integrated within Hubspot is a major plus for me as a sales rep. With it, I can track emails, manage my meetings, and save email templates for quicker prospecting.
  • It's an inbound marketing machine. It easily tracks prospects lifetime activity of what content they downloaded, did they visit the site, or request a demo and scores them appropriately so you can see how familiar they are with your company and interest level.
  • No particular cons stand out. Reporting is not as granular as Salesforce but HubSpot is great in its own way. It makes things as simple as possible.
HubSpot is best suited for growth companies. Everything that is done within HubSpot is geared towards inbound marketing and growing your business.
September 25, 2019

Hubspot is the BOMB!

Hubspot is being used in many areas today. I personally use the CRM and tools to manage and collect information from potential renters for properties that I manage. I also use it for automated B2B marketing for freelance clients; and am consulting with a manufacturing company to integrate Hubspot for both sales and marketing.
  • Create Lead Gen pages with Forms to collect information from your leads
  • Create workflows based on triggers to keep your company front of mind to your prospects
  • Sales Pro tools are great for managing a list and keeping track of conversations - link it to your email!
  • I'm not a fan of the new design tools. The previous version was much more intuitive.
  • Managing COMPANY vs. CONTACT is a bit confusing. I've found discussions on this very topic going back 3 years and no solutions have yet been presented.
Hubspot is well suited for any scenario I can think of. I've used it for personal data collection to large corporate marketing automation. I can't think of any specific scenario where it isn't well-suited.
Ryan Roch, CSM profile photo
I selected and drove the implementation and adoption of Hubspot CRM in our digital agency, across the sales and marketing organization, which include the agency C-Levels. As an organization focused on targeting and prospecting into executives within Internet Retailer Top 500 companies, Hubspot was positioned as a tool to enable a more robust method of managing our intake and acquisition pipeline, helping us to incorporate up-to-date reporting and dashboarding to visually illustrate our penetration into the IR500. Other business needs included a seamless migration and deduplication of data from Pipedrive (our legacy tool), and the ability to track and record communications with executives at target organizations.
  • Hubspot updates the product quickly and regularly, meaning that savvy users can often expect expanded functionality within a relatively short timeframe.
  • General ease of data sync and importing means records can be quickly and easily updated (and deduplicated against existing records) once you have the tips and tricks of formatting down.
  • Features like integration with Gmail mean that you can track and capture all conversations with target prospects, informing your activities going forward.
  • Dedicated support and implementation are vital when you’re a lean team implementing a product, and Hubspot offers these services.
  • Building target lists by location, vertical, and even contact role is easy and fast.
  • Mass imports and exports take no time at all, meaning you can update swaths of your contact lists to incorporate new data points or changes.
  • HubSpot's built-in Insights provide excellent company-level information, anchored to email domain, providing all sorts of vertical and industry information about target companies.
  • The ON or OFF nature of tracking email means that you’re not only capturing conversations with prospects, but with anyone you interact with. This can add redundant or undesirable data to your CRM. It would be nice to be more selective with tracking, or have the ability to customize tracking specific types of interactions.
  • Setup and Implementation calls were not extensively planned or organized, meaning we spent much of our time with the specialist going over previously discussed user requirements and troubleshooting, rather than implementing our desired state.
  • Features and functionalities like data point anchoring for reporting (which were promised during the sales process), were either incomplete or did not function as expected. Once we entered a formal engagement, it was communicated to us that we could not build some of our desired reports as envisioned and that email tracking would only be possible by manually clicking a checkbox in all outgoing messages. This led to further troubleshooting and requirements gathering, taking away from our bank of allotted hours with our implementation specialist.
  • Our client success manager was very helpful and friendly, however, no clear communication channels were established outside the CSM. This meant that we couldn’t always be sure where to properly route requests for setup, feature clarification, etc., as some of those responsibilities were not the CSMs.
  • Once our requirements became more clear to the Services team, we were informed that we would need to invest in the more expensive version of Hubspot CRM for Premium features and customization, some of which would not be available until an upcoming release.
  • We ended up having to manage most of the data migration ourselves, relying on an intern and internal project management to manually de-duplicate contact and company details from Pipedrive.
  • Reporting and dashboard-building on outreach activities was cumbersome, and not intuitive, relying on an axis-system of data points that even our Implementation Specialist struggled with at times.
For a small to mid-sized company with limited business development and marketing resources, Hubspot is an excellent alternative to Pipedrive (lower-end but cheaper) and Salesforce (higher customizability, but requiring dedicated resources and management). Once you’ve spent time with the tool and learned its quirks, regular updating and management is a breeze. Mass changes to customer lists can shorten tedious research and list-building activities. Once you start to require more intensive dashboards and reporting, however, the limitations of this tool start to become very apparent. Anyone who requires more than basic levels of insight into how effectively they are positioning themselves into target organizations may want to consider hiring dedicated staff to manage the tool, building additional complementary tracking via Excel/Sheets, or looking slightly up-market. If your organization’s rate of growth is fairly high, I might not recommend investing in Hubspot CRM, as the investment of time and resources may negatively impact your ability to quickly pivot into a more advanced tool once you outgrow its capabilities.
Read Ryan Roch, CSM's full review
Fedor Paretsky profile photo
We use HubSpot's CRM for most of our task management, leads, and marketing tracking in our marketing workflow. HubSpot lets us track our blog and website marketing, create templates/follow-ups for sales, and track all of our leads by stage. It also helps to integrate many of the other HubSpot tools like email support easily into our sales/marketing workflow.
  • Super-intuitive - HubSpot's UI is very well-constructed, and was very easy for our team to get used to.
  • Cheap - Many of the basic CRM features are in the free or $50/month plans.
  • Easy logging and other integrations - HubSpot provides comprehensive tools to track notes, phone calls, attach documents, gain leads, etc... allowing for an all-inclusive sales interface.
  • Can get quite expensive - If you are looking more advanced tools, like SEO, strategy, and social media tools, they are included in some of the more expensive plans, which are only billed annually.
  • Doesn't integrate into other email tools - If you use a third-party email client there is no ability to track those emails through HubSpot's CRM currently.
  • Sometimes slow - The UI can sometimes slow a bit down but this is quite a small con.
HubSpot CRM is perfect for sales/marketing teams that require a simple CRM tool with few advanced features. This is all included in affordable plans that range from free to $50 a month. The more advanced features that larger companies may need to use are not included in these plans. HubSpot provides awesome comprehensive features in some of their more expensive plans, which might be suitable for later-stage companies, not startups.
Read Fedor Paretsky's full review
Josh Summerhays profile photo
We use Hubspot CRM across our company for managing the entire spectrum of our contacts (leads, clients, and our certified coaches). Presently, we sync Hubspot CRM with another marketing automation tool to deploy email nurture campaigns and the email components of our programs for clients, but we will probably bring that all under one roof with Hubspot before too long.

Hubspot CRM does a great job of balancing flexibility (we can structure it how we want and create unlimited custom properties to support that setup) with ease of use (it doesn't take one or more dedicated and trained staff to build our setup and maintain it for us). Since we're a small and growing company, we've been able to easily adapt Hubspot CRM to our needs as our company has changed from a strategic and personnel standpoint.

Hubspot CRM is also the most integration-friendly tool our stack. Since it's so popular, most marketing and product software platforms integrate with it one way or another. It's made it very easy for us to plug in our other tools and build some fun automation, both client-facing and backstage.
  • Hubspot CRM is fantastically easy to navigate and use. Having used three other big-name CRM systems, I would say Hubspot has been by far the easiest to set up and use on a regular basis. The list and contact profile views are beautifully designed and intuitive to manipulate as needed.
  • Hubspot CRM's Lists functionality is so convenient for segmenting your master contact list in all sorts of ways. I use it anytime I need to find out how many or who from our list fits a narrow set of criteria. Even in past jobs where we had other database tools that we could use, Hubspot was the fastest and easiest to get that information.
  • Hubspot makes it easy to import your contact lists from other tools and sources. The migration tool is intuitive and works reliably. I was able to onboard a list of about 500 contacts in less than 10 minutes, including the time it took to diagnose compatibility errors on the first import.
  • Integrations are typically a strength of the Hubspot platform, but they still have a long way to go in the e-commerce category. Unless you're using one of the most popular e-commerce platforms like Shopify, BigCommerce, or Magento, you're going to have a lot of custom dev work on your hands. Would love to see more integrations in this area in order to add e-commerce sales revenue data to other offline purchases that get logged by sales reps.
Hubspot CRM as a stand-alone free product is great if you are just getting started, are very small, and don't have a huge list or a lot of complexity to the list. It's easy to maintain great records, send personal emails to contacts, get information on contacts, segment your list into actionable groupings with filters, and so forth.

If you need reporting from your CRM setup, don't use Hubspot unless you're going to pay for additional functionality from their Hub products (Marketing, Sales, or Service). You don't get much reporting functionality without paying.
Read Josh Summerhays's full review
Tanner Holt profile photo
HubSpot ties sales and marketing together to make all of our flows run easily. It is great for managing our workflows. It has been great not only for marketing but for sales to be able to schedule meetings and track where we are at in the sales process with each client.
  • Easy to use workflows
  • Easy to read dashboards and reports for pipline
  • Great for scheduling meetings and creating phone ques for sales team
  • ROI for smaller clients
  • If using light version some creative workarounds need to be put in place
  • Can seem more expensive than other alternatives
I highly recommend HubSpot. They have a great system and a great wealth of resources for any sales or marketing challenge. The only thing I don't like is the cost, at times it seems more expensive especially for smaller clients, but once used and you start building out the system it is worth the value.
Read Tanner Holt's full review
Brad Henderson profile photo
HubSpot is being used for sales prospecting and managing our sales pipeline. It allows us to keep track of the customers we've already reached out to so we know what interactions we've had with them as well as visualize how full our pipeline is and who we need to follow up with.
  • Easy to learn/use
  • It's free!
  • Has everything you'd expect from a free CRM and is the best free CRM for getting started as you figure out what needs you have in your processes that I've seen
  • Lots of trainings on how to use the software
  • It can sometimes be difficult to navigate and figure out where you are when you're first learning the software, but any CRM with a lot of features will have that challenge
  • It could definitely use more sophisticated de-duping options
HubSpot CRM is incredible for young startups that are just getting started as it's free and has a lot of features that come with it. If you're a B2B Saas company planning to scale you'd be much better off just biting the bullet and paying for salesforce of the bat so you aren't having to convert later when you've reached the end of HubSpots' abilities.
Read Brad Henderson's full review
My organization is currently utilizing HubSpot to drive our marketing department. It's very helpful for the sales department, too, but we are primarily using it for its fantastic marketing features. It addresses a problem we've faced for years: how to manage all of our marketing (social media, email, landing pages, blog, etc.) in a single location. HubSpot is the ultimate tool to meet this need.
  • HubSpot's customer service is absolutely top-notch. The CRM can be very confusing and tricky to navigate if you're untrained. When I first started with it, I was extremely overwhelmed. Luckily, HubSpot provides an on-boarding manager for your team to help you train on the tool and get familiar with how it works. After an introductory period, you're then passed to an account manager who you have regular check-ins with to make sure your team is getting all their questions answered, getting tips, etc. HubSpot also has a chat feature, so while you're working within the tool, you can get any question you need answered right away most of the time. Sometimes a chat agent isn't available, but you can always fall back on their extensive user FAQ database.
  • They're always improving the product. It seems that nearly every week, there's a new feature for one of the various marketing tools they have, and these are features that (oftentimes) are suggested by the user community. As a user, you can actually write into their 'ideas forum' to suggest updates and improvements. HubSpot's people actually keep track of this and implement a ton of the changes users suggest!
  • Even if you're a beginner with no marketing background or knowledge, HubSpot makes it super easy to learn not only how to use their tool, but also marketing strategy in general. They've got an extensive list of marketing courses that are free for users to access and they'll teach you everything from SEO strategy to email marketing basics to how to utilize paid ads and more. They really make you feel like they truly care about you improving and learning.
  • The only area where I'd like to see HubSpot improve is in their design manager (specifically for emails and landing pages). Sometimes the pre-built templates and modules are extremely tricky to modify for my needs. I can usually find a workaround, but I think this is the only area where they could improve. Everything else is fantastic.
Given the cost of investment for this product, I'd say HubSpot CRM is more suited to medium- to large-sized organizations. If you're an individual, this probably would not be feasible to invest in. There is a free version, however it doesn't have nearly as much functionality as the paid version. If you're an organization that is looking for an all-in-one sales and marketing tool, I would say absolutely go for it. My company has had it for almost a year and we love it!
I have used many other CRM platforms in the past but found it very hard to generate the leads and following up with them whenever needed. HubSpot has made my work very simple and easy and found a lot of options where I could solve my problems like generating the leads, sending emails, calling, creating tasks, and scheduling meetings.
  • Smart and simple to use.
  • User-friendly.
  • Helps the organization to increase its revenue and its marketing activities.
  • Emails sent through HubSpot can be logged and tracked which helps me to connect with my leads.
  • No coding problem.
  • Email sequence helps me to lessen my time and effort and to generate old or lost leads which helps to increase the revenue.
  • Whenever I get a new lead it is hidden and there are chances of missing out the opportunities from those leads.
  • Breakage in voice when on a conference call.
Sales and Marketing: It helps me to generate my leads and get in touch with my leads efficiently and maintain the records in safe and secure way. It helps me to create tasks, send unlimited emails, calls, logs and many more. It also helps me to sort my leads in any particular order so that I would view the lead data any time which makes my work very easy. Various options like scheduling meetings, appointments, to-dos are its key features.
We use it to build a CRM for our clients - it helps us channel leads generated on LinkedIn & via cold email to a space where our clients can take action on them in an organized and systematized way. The onboarding is super simple and easy to use.
  • Importing and exporting leads
  • Tracking the follow of leads and deals
  • Generating analytics and reports
  • Allowing for easy access to leads and prospects from anywhere
  • UI/UX can always improve
  • LinkedIn Integration - must be added
  • It would be great to have pre written templates and snippets
If you start small but have big plans, if you need lots of features in one system/platform, the HubSpot CRM is awesome.
Shekhar Jayakumar profile photo
HubSpot CRM helps manage and track all the contact information of potential clients and customers. It is used by the whole organization
  • The customer support team is quick to respond through email and phone which is very helpful
  • The overall software is simple, intuitive and very user-friendly
  • Free-version offers a lot of features and is useful for small to medium-sized organizations
  • The software dashboard could be simplified as contacts are segregated into contact list and companies
  • Also, the features need to be displayed in a better format for customization
  • The pricing for an upgrade could be reduced
Small to medium-sized organizations can make full-utilization of the free software version, whereas for large organizations the premium version would be the best suited
Read Shekhar Jayakumar's full review
Govind Rai profile photo
HubSpot Sales is mainly used by our sales team. We wanted to have a CRM to centralize contact information and track email communication. The CRM is overpriced for what it offers as you can find a similar solution at a much lower price.
  • Email Tracking
  • Setting reminders
  • Navigation and the whole interface is clean and nice.
  • Pricing is for me at least one of the biggest issues.
For small business owners who want to use a CRM or understand how a CRM works, HubSpot's free option might be the best option. The feature of email tracking is great. It is good for managing contacts, and keeping track of communication and tracking deals.
Read Govind Rai's full review
Shannon Arnold profile photo
We use HubSpot CRM for prospecting, managing leads and managing sales opportunities. Our admin, sales and marketing teams use the system on a daily basis. We use it to forecast sales and manage deals and track the sales team's performance. We also use CRM to communicate with our leads and customers.
  • Tracking email opens and website revisits.
  • Providing info on companies visiting our website
  • The reporting is very limited, difficult to customize, and needs a lot of work.
  • Lots of basic CRM features are lacking, like the support of multiple currencies, tracking recurring revenue opportunities.
HubSpot CRM is a great tool for startups or companies that do not have a CRM system. It is easy to learn when your team is not trained on a different CRM. If you're used to using a more mature CRM system, the switch will be tough and hard to adapt to. Data migration is also not easy.
Read Shannon Arnold's full review
Phil Vallender profile photo
HubSpot CRM is used by the whole business to manage opportunities from the point of creation throughout the entire pipeline. It helps us to stay organised and process-driven around sales, and informs future marketing activity based on sales outcomes. HubSpot CRM organises and enriches our prospect data, tracks important communications and helps us to continually optimise our sales processes.
  • Makes managing contact data a breeze. Unlike other CRMs which require many clicks, or the creation of complex reports, to get to important data, HubSpot instantly gets you there, meaning you can get on with what you need to do far quicker.
  • User-friendly and intuitive UI. HubSpot CRM is a breeze to use. Data is presented quickly and legibly. Navigation is intuitive and there is no time lost clicking around looking for the right screen.
  • Automatic identification and association of accounts. HubSpot CRM saves you tons of time by gathering publicly available information to kick start your account creation and management.
  • Fantastic customer support - Fast to respond, extremely knowledgeable and always friendly.
  • No support for multiple currencies within deals
HubSpot is ideal for SMEs but may not suit enterprises.
Read Phil Vallender's full review
Diego Zacarias profile photo
January 09, 2018

HubSpot Overview

We use HubSpot CRM to manage all marketing and sales activity across the organization (higher education). HubSpot is particularly useful for us because it allows us to stay organized while working remotely in different time zones. It has inter CRM communication abilities, as well integration with other marketing and sales platforms (Facebook Ads,Hotjarr, etc). I highly recommend it to anyone that is on the fence about buying it. With that being said, the price is a drawback and they charge for additional add-ons that you would think are free.
  • Email Drip Campaigns
  • Customer Management
  • Integration with Other Platforms
  • Price
  • More depth than just breadth-Enable smart content on all pages, enable email retargeting, integrate with google analytics
  • Better UX-dashboards aren't as straightforward as they seem
If you have a lot of clients to manage and want to automate marketing as much as possible, then I'd recommend it. However, I admit that for smaller businesses that don't need databases and only need a few particular marketing tools, there are cheaper alternatives that you should consider (MailChimp, etc). However, if you want a one-stop platform for analytics, marketing, and sales, then this is it.
Read Diego Zacarias's full review

Customer data management / contact management (92)
Workflow management (85)
Territory management (57)
Opportunity management (87)
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (90)
Contract management (62)
Quote & order management (48)
Interaction tracking (87)
Channel / partner relationship management (60)
Case management (47)
Call center management (46)
Help desk management (44)
Lead management (88)
9.5
Email marketing (82)
Task management (78)
Billing and invoicing management (25)
Reporting (83)
Forecasting (69)
Pipeline visualization (80)
Customizable reports (73)
Custom fields (83)
Custom objects (61)
Scripting environment (36)
API for custom integration (52)
Single sign-on capability (55)
9.2
Role-based user permissions (79)
Social data (72)
Social engagement (71)
Marketing automation (76)
Compensation management (29)
Mobile access (67)

About HubSpot CRM

The HubSpot CRM system connects to tools already in use. It integrates with Gmail, Google Calendar, Outlook for Windows, Apple Mail, and Google Drive. Deeply integrated with HubSpot Marketing & Sidekick - HubSpot CRM and HubSpot Marketing run off the same inbound database, meaning every piece of data is always up to date in real time.

CRM Features