HubSpot For The Win!

Customer data management / contact management (521)

Interaction tracking (488)

Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (510)

Workflow management (504)

Free Forever

$0

Per Month [Unlimited Users]

CRM Bundle

$50

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://www.hubspot.com/crm

Sales Force Automation

Social CRM

Integrations with 3rd-party Software

Platform

What is HubSpot CRM?

HubSpot’s CRM enables growth-minded businesses to optimize their relationships with leads and customers. Through harnessing the power of carefully crafted sales, marketing, customer service, content management, and operations tools, the software aims to make it easy to unify team strategy and drive conversion. Additionally, the software allows users to connect with over 875 integration apps, APIs, and solutions partners to create a customizable user experience that suits the way teams work. HubSpot is presented as an ideal solution to help scale a business, for small to enterprise-level businesses alike.

HubSpot CRM Features

Sales Force Automation Features

• Supported: Customer data management / contact management
  • Supported: Workflow management
  • Supported: Opportunity management
  • Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
  • Supported: Quote & order management

• Supported: Compensation management

Platform Features

• Supported: Mobile access

HubSpot CRM Screenshots

Store, track, manage, and report on the deals (sometimes referred to as “opportunities”) your sales team is working.Our contact record enables your team to record and retrieve information on anyone your business interacts with, helping everyone to stay on the same page.The product library gives you visibility into the goods and services you sell, then associates them with individual deals. With products, you can easily track what you're selling to your customers and from what channels.

HubSpot CRM Video

Have you heard of HubSpot?

HubSpot CRM Integrations

HubSpot CRM Competitors

HubSpot CRM Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web
Supported LanguagesEnglish, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, German, Italian, Dutch

Alternatives

What is HubSpot CRM's best feature?

Reviewers rate Customer data management / contact management and Single sign-on capability highest, with a score of 8.7.

Who uses HubSpot CRM?

The most common users of HubSpot CRM are from Small Businesses and the Computer Software industry.

Varun Naidu | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are currently using Hubspot CRM for various functionalities such as Email sequences. These sequences have been set up for sending automated emails to our prospects. We use Hubspot CRM workflows for logic-based sequencing where leads are enrolled into workflows based on use cases and actions are taken accordingly. The marketing team uses the platform extensively for various purposes.
  • Hubspot Workflows
  • Hubspot Email Sequences
  • Hubspot Dashboards
  • Hubpsot Marketing Hub
  • Flow of infor from company level to contact level
  • Lead scoring aspect
  • More marketplace integrations
Hubspot CRM is well suited for the logic-based workflows that can be set up for businesses and teams. These logic-based workflows help in defining the enrolment criteria and taking automated actions based on these triggers. There are various other functions such as sequences for automated emails, very insightful data dashboards, etc
I have previously used Zoho CRM. We have moved to Hubspot CRM from there and I would say they are worlds apart. The integrations possible and the flexibility with the software is unmatched. The feature list included is also extensive. Coming to the ease of use - Hubspot CRM is way way ahead of most of its competitors because of the flexibility it provides in terms of making adjustments, changes, and functionalities that we have access to.
Hubspot CRM has greatly improved the integration of our Sales and marketing teams. The data flow from the marketing to sales is very smooth with the custom fields that are set up that help the sales in understanding a prospect much better before a reach out. Also helps in understanding other data points which make a huge impact. Hubspot has also helped sales and marketing with a better data visualization aspect that helps in strategic decisions and alignment.
I use HubSpot to manage my client interaction from lead to selling. I use automation to keep in contact with everything.
  • Reminders
  • Organizations
  • Simplicity
  • Customization
  • Reliability
  • Speed
I receive and respond to perhaps 10-12 new clients daily, and maintain relations with several hundred. Hubspot CRM allows me to effectively communicate and track my book while accepting and working on new leads. I have used several CRM's and most are overly complicated and not intuitive. HubSpot CRM seems to know what I want to do before I do it. And if it's not what I want, no problem. I can change fields easily.
Completely different ballgame with HubSpot CRM. other CRM's can take weeks to learn and are not intuitive. HubSpot CRM visually is simple, is simple to execute, and is easily customized. Other CRM's require you to fit into their box, HubSpot CRM asks what you want your box to look like, what needs we have, and will present itself to work specifically for what we need.
Flows perfectly. I can see what has happened to a lead up until the point I get it, and can then I know how best to take over the lead. So flow from one department to the next is seamless. The benefit to this has been faster initial communication with the potential client and more visibility from the sales team to understand the needs of the requesting institution.
Jesse Jackson | TrustRadius Reviewer
I believe the search function is terrible there is some "upgraded search function" but management doesn't want to pay more than they already are for the service. Rightfully so I should be able to easily bring up search results from my own notes without it bringing up a bunch of irrelevant info.
  • tasks
  • templates
  • outlook extension
  • search function
  • call log should be separate from phone UI
  • Emails always look weird to the recipients
This is good for keeping track of people that need to be kept in contact with as well as logging data but searching and sorting through the data is difficult. I use it more and a planning room on who I need to call and when they were last contacted but I keep all my notes logged on a spreadsheet as it's easier to sort through them
I have used sale titan and salesforce I liked Sales Titan probably the best everything was customizable and fairly simple not a ton of extra and on the call and messaging automation was not as nice but the functionality of the UI is probably what swayed me to that side of the fence
HubSpot CRM has helped me hit daily dial goals as well as focus on who I believe to be a prime prospect I am still learning the ins and out there are some functions I wish worked better but I do find the task function to help hit daily goals

HubSpot For The Win!

Ian J. Karnell | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot sits at the center of Revenue Operations at Truelytics. We utilize it to manage and integrate all Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing initiatives. Having a centralized and fully integrated platform to support Revenue Operations provides Truelytics with a 360-degree view of all existing and prospective customers, enabling Truelytics to amplify all aspects of our existing ABS strategy and help us be more targeted, proactive, and consistent with our customer/sales/marketing outreach. Furthermore, HubSpot's automation, workflows, and analytics provide efficiencies and attribution that enable our small start-up team to work more effectively.
  • Integrated sales, marketing, and customer success features and functions.
  • Automated sequences and workflows.
  • Dashboards and analytics.
  • I would like to see improved attribution and analytics with respect to sequences and workflows.
[...]
Overall, HubSpot has the best usability of any CRM I have worked with. Unlike other CRMs that require consultants to enable certain features and functions, HubSpot makes it easy for anyone to learn and implement even the most advanced features of its platform.
A personalized and private experience for the customer and sales team Relevant content at the right time and for each person Team collaboration to answer questions and build consensus Customer analytics
We're using Hubspot as a sales platform. We're an eCommerce accelerator based on social media. Enterprise businesses are our company size of choice but we have options for smaller companies as well. In general, we've been serving smaller companies but many enterprises have been using our service with great success.
  • Automatically updates tasks when actions have been completed.
  • Makes it easy to see tasks.
  • Takes a lot of clicks to get anything done.
  • LinkedIn integration needs a little more work.
As a basic CRM targeted at new organizations Hubspot is great. The free version makes an excellent stopgap between it and other options. Versus Pipedrive I think Hubspot is preferable. If you don't want to hire an engineer it makes a fine option for news organizations.
While Salesforce is more robust it gets expensive and dense. Hubspot remains accessible with the same data.
Being able to have a cohesive source of truth for both departments has been crucial. Without the tools present in Hubspot we would not be nearly so agile.
Charles Fashana, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot CRM is our primary tool for email marketing, service/transactional emailing, lead generation, and nurturing through the sales funnel. Many of our core systems lack capabilities and integrations with our website and other tools used by our sales and service teams. The HubSpot platform is critical to helping us further our goals around digital strategy, automation, sales growth, and member/customer development.
  • Interface is very intuitive and easy to use.
  • Customization to business-specific needs.
  • Data integrations and development are all possible.
  • Workflows and automation allow for set-it-and-forget-it strategies.
  • The deal pipeline allows for great forecasting and sales management.
  • The email address being the sole unique identifier per contact poses challenges for those with multiple email addresses.
  • I'd love to more easily see the subject lines associated with email previews.
  • Better ability to preview emails across browsers and devices.
It really is a very powerful tool - we haven't used many of the features yet. But it's as easy as it comes for most people to pick up and start using. The workflows are possibly the nicest feature, allowing for limitless real-time and event-based emails to fire. And when the time comes for more custom work, the HubSpot service team/consultants are usually pretty helpful.
I would rank it among the top of anything I've used. It's intuitive, easy to find what you're looking for, and most of the data makes sense. It may take a little while to understand some of the HubSpot CRM terminologies, but nothing to worry about.
With the right content, it's easy to track the performance of email campaigns and other content pieces through to the website and into our leads queue. We're still working on full integration and use with the sales teams, which will continue to be limited as other internal systems are required still. Our goal is to update internal systems to allow for better integration and usage in the future.
Brian Hasenbauer | TrustRadius Reviewer
We currently are using HubSpot CRM in collaboration with our Salesforce instance and our HubSpot Marketing license but are on the free version of HubSpot CRM. We haven't made the commitment to moving to the paid version of HubSpot CRM as our sales team/users haven't been briefed on the additional benefits of a paid license. We have other software that fulfills some of the features of HubSpot CRM such as Cirrus Insights for email tracking and scheduling. Having a robust Salesforce environment makes it tough to move to HubSpot CRM.
  • Deal tracking.
  • Linkage and integration to HubSpot Marketing.
  • Integration across the entire HubSpot enterprise system.
  • Reporting - more customization.
  • Sales Funnel - more customization.
  • Reporting on per salesperson basis.
HubSpot CRM is well-suited to an environment where you are already using the HubSpot Marketing software and data can easily flow between the sales and marketing platforms for each lead/contact. If you don't have HubSpot marketing software the CRM might be less effective as a stand-alone. HubSpot CRM and HubSpot Marketing work better together.
Having used some of the smaller out-of-the-box free CRM software packages, HubSpot has more FREE features than many platforms have as their paid features. The ability for HubSpot CRM to integrate deeply with HubSpot Marketing makes it superior to most other platforms that have limited marketing functions and capabilities. HubSpot CRM works a lot better when paired with HubSpot Marketing which gives it an advantage over most competitors' CRMs because of their lack of a robust and integrated marketing platform.
When you begin to use HubSpot CRM and the HubSpot marketing suite in combination it unlocks the power of HubSpot and aligns the sales and marketing teams around common metrics, goals, and platforms. The use of HubSpot CRM and HubSpot Marketing helps to eliminate confusion over different nomenclature from systems, having to translate data, and ensuring the integration is working.
Sura Hart | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot CRM is used as our main CRM database for the whole organization. The sales team, partnership, and marketing team all use it every day. At MuteSix we were growing very fast but budget-conscious - HubSpot is a good CRM to grow with. It can handle anything from a start-up to an enterprise-level account.
  • Easy to onboard new staff to the platform.
  • Customized sales reporting.
  • Tracking the customer journey.
  • Customer support.
  • There is a lot of upsells within HubSpot. So while the custom sales reporting is great - I believe you have to pay more for it on most plans.
  • The ability to enroll contacts in a sales drip campaign is on a 1-to-1 basis which can be cumbersome if you have an influx of leads.
  • Depending on list size, email sends can be slow as it sends in batches.
HubSpot is the best CRM on the market for startups and mid-sized companies. Especially ones that are growing rapidly. The platform has a lot of functionality that you can turn on as needed. So while it can handle an enterprise-level workload, you're not paying for that if you're on a start-up plan. All of the HubSpot products work together so the more you use the better data you get - I guess this is a positive or negative but as far as CRMs go, the UI of HubSpot is easy to use and all the additional products fit seamlessly with it.
HubSpot is much more intuitive and user-friendly than Salesforce. Also, all of the HubSpot products work together so if you've used one then the others have the same login credentials and UI. HubSpot is also integrated with many 3rd party apps to make the platform work for your business with the tools you already use. The flexibility with pricing and features is a must-have for any growing company!
Probably one of the nicest features within HubSpot, compared to other CRMs, is its ability to integrate its marketing and sales data. On either team you can see what customers are doing, how leads are coming in, what communication they are receiving, and more. As a B2B user, with a longer sales cycle, it was really useful for our marketing team to see the data behind customers (converted leads) and non-customers.
Adrianne L. Watson | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've used several CRM systems over the past 20 years of my sales career. By far, HubSpot is the best CRM software system that I used. In the past, I predominately used Salesforce but unlike Salesforce, HubSpot is very user-friendly and it has awesome tools that sales representatives or account managers can use. The email features with the ability to create email sequences have made my production increase. The ability to see your co-worker's templates so that you are not constantly re-creating the wheel has been an extreme asset. The time that it took for me to have a call/email campaign on other CRM's was very limited due to the many of the restrictions placed by the administrator or the system in general. Whereas with HubSpot, I am able to double my production of call/email campaigns because the system is so much easier to operate and program automated emails instead of doing everything manually. Lastly, the customer service and chat services provide much better help than previous CRM systems that I've engaged within the past. I would absolutely recommend HubSpot to anyone looking to change their existing CRM system to something that will benefit their employees.
  • Sequences- setting up email/call campaign sequences for automated emails.
  • Automated emails shut off once the customer has responded so you can make a manual reply.
  • Very user friendly for your sales or account manager staff.
  • The ability to make templates for email and email tracking allows you to see how many times you have touched the client.
  • Setting up meetings and including a Zoom link is very simple and it tracks it in the activity thread.
  • Setting up tasks for daily operations allows you to never miss contacting or reengaging with a customer.
  • The ability to create new companies and HubSpot pulls in their financial information.
  • The analytics section allows you to be able to see your daily progress.
  • The dashboard helps you manage your pipeline for sales and productivity.
  • The ability to see email templates made across your department is very helpful.
  • User friendly!!!
  • The customer service needs to give access to the user, not just administrators.
  • The ability to update emails in a sequence without having to redo the sequence.
  • The ability to recognize duplicate names/emails/contacts so that they are not in the system more than once.
HubSpot is great for a company that has a sales team, account managers, and coordinators who manage meetings and schedules for multiple people. HubSpot may not be financially feasible for smaller companies. But for midsize companies of at least 15 employees, HubSpot is the way to go. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a CRM system or looking to switch their current system.
HubSpot is much better than any CRM system that I have used over the past 20 years of being in sales and marketing. I would recommend this system over against all of the other popular systems available because from the user's perspective, it is much more user-friendly. I love being able to see my accurate pipeline as well as my daily tasks.
Our sales and marketing teams are able to see the total leads that each person has on the team. Therefore the marketing team is able to see when the leads and pipelines are drying up and they need to create more marketing opportunities that subsequently turn into solid qualified leads for the sales team to utilize.
We use Hubspot CRM to protect the "Golden Hours" for our sales team. By providing our team with an automated deal flow and pipeline system, we eliminate redundant tasks and keep data hygiene at the forefront of our use case. By creating a single source of truth for our sales team, we're constantly able to gather insight and create target buyer personas based on successful clients and previous engagements. Since implementation, our representatives have a combined additional 40 hours per week and user adoption is up to 100% versus 50% with our previous software.
  • Task queue.
  • Reporting.
  • Automation.
  • Seamless Gmail integration.
  • Additional SaaS Integration.
  • More defined onboarding for partner program (or decreased cost for current services provided).
  • Some of the features that exist in certain professional platforms and not others is tedious.
If the client has a convoluted sales process and poor data management, we highly recommended using HubSpot CRM to start getting on top of your client information. The truth of the matter is that it's not a one size fits all type program; there are certain companies that maybe don't merit the complexity of a tool like HubSpot CRM but each use case is different. If organization and actionable insight are important factors, it naturally makes sense to have a discussion.
HubSpot CRM use is very intuitive, it's designed using best practices to make things simple and straightforward. I had HubSpot CRM implemented and was making headway with very minimal training. Comparatively, I had been using Agile CRM for 3 months and was still just lost trying to automate and create accurate reports.
We now have insights into both sides of the equation versus one side sharing what needed to be shared versus what should be shared. Our marketing team now has insight into what the sales team's challenges are and what the customers are asking for. This helps us create fractional content specific to our ideal clients' buyer profiles.
I use HubSpot CRM for basically everything-- I send email sequences, make calls, organize client information, organize active deal progress. and prospect all within the platform. It had made working in a remote environment extremely easy and organized. I always use the task feature to make sure I'm keeping velocity on all of my deals! No complaints-- one time I needed help creating a dashboard and customer support was extremely helpful.
  • Task feature.
  • Keeping track of all correspondence with every prospect in one, easy-to-use space- makes it really convenient to have the full context of what has been communicated between myself and a prospect.
  • Makes cold calling very easy.
  • Every once and a while it shuts down for a bit.
For sales, I think HubSpot CRM is perfect and does everything you need it to do to stay organized in managing all of your potential clients, as well as existing clients. It easily allows you to store and access all of your marketing materials/email templates/etc. Truly no complaints, it's really easy to use and covers all the bases.
I haven't used other tech for CRMs but I heard from a previous colleague (who switched over to SalesForce) that HubSpot CRM is 100000% better and they wish they could still be using it.
It allows me, and the other people in sales, to easily access Marketing materials when we want to include them in our emails. It also allows us to see who marketing has reached out to, and what has been sent to both the sales and marketing team can be on the same page and not overlap outreach.
Cody McLeod | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our organization uses HubSpot CRM as our sales team CRM. It is primarily used for our outbound outreach efforts, tracking activity, logging notes, and tracking opportunities through either winning or losing out on a deal. We have a custom report dashboard that shows real live data points that are our team's KPIs. First-time appointments, daily/weekly touchpoints, email tracking, our "warm 250," and where each deal is at in its lifecycle.
  • Tracking activities. Whether it's an outbound/inbound call or email - HubSpot CRM tracks it, and it's logged.
  • Reporting. The custom dashboard is tailored to show our KPIs and revenue goals, showing our progress on where we're at for the day, week, quarter, and year.
  • This isn't really a feature but HubSpot CRM has a kickass customer support team. When we have issues, we can live chat with a support rep or reach out to our customer success manager. We can always get the answers we're looking for. They are constantly innovating and testing out new features, and they are an awesome team to work with.
  • Being able to tailor the "assign next task" date to fit each rep better. For example, you have the ability to schedule the next text for 2-weeks, 1-month, or 3-months out, and if you don't want to use the "cookie-cutter" drop-down, you have to access the calendar to pick the date. I wish we could edit it because it would be nice to schedule follow-ups 3 weeks, 6 weeks, 2 months, etc.
  • With Apple's new privacy update for email tracking, I hope there is a creative solution to help track email open and click rates.
If you have a sales team, this is the CRM to use. I have used both Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics in the past, and HubSpot CRM is essentially the Apple iPhone of CRMs. It is extremely user-friendly. We don't babysit our reps, so we give each the ability to make edits on their account records. If you have a CRM manager and you prefer your reps to not have access to the full suite of tools, then HubSpot CRM might not be the best fit for your team. If you hire great people and enable them to do their jobs, then there isn't a better tool out there.
HubSpot CRM is 10x more user-friendly from a rep standpoint than either Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics. Both Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics require additional SaaS technologies to make their products more efficient. The easiest analogy is saying that HubSpot CRM is the iPhone of CRMs. There might be another phone or in this case a CRM with better specs, but there's a reason the majority of the world utilizes iPhones. AKA, if you want the best tool on the marketplace for your sales team, HubSpot CRM is a no-brainer.
As an MSP, our marketing efforts are minimal. We don't really utilize HubSpot CRM from the marketing side of our business.
Rick Brohaugh | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot CRM is being used across the whole organization. Our primary focus or use is for customer service. We funnel our customer support email address through HubSpot CRM to track all inquiries, starting tickets for any issues that require additional work from one of our team members. It provides us a transparent, accessible platform for moving all issues, programming changes, and projects through to completion. The Marketing and CRM functions help us communicate with our existing customers, as well as our prospects.
  • Generate initial customer conversations that can be seen across the entire organization.
  • Provides snippets, automations, and workflows to quickly address inquiries.
  • Tracks all email interactions with customers for easy access and review across entire organization.
  • Property customizations that enable us to track what services our customers utilize.
  • Filters enable us to quickly list specific customers that may need to be notified about a particular change or outage.
  • Mobile App is limited. Doesn't provide access to Service where tickets are stored.
  • Training and Self-Service can be improved. Finding answers is not always intuitive or easy.
  • Greater flexibility in creating unique properties, some like Lifecycle Stage are locked down. Would like to create some unique properties that use our terminologies.
HubSpot CRM is well suited to help small businesses get started. It is a much better value than Salesforce, which is what we used previously.
Over the last 11 years, we have used Zendesk, Salesforce, and now HubSpot CRM for the last two. HubSpot CRM is definitely easier to use and develop.
It has helped significantly. Email campaigns and sales activity is a seamless flow from one to the other.
Our sales team is currently the primary user of HubSpot CRM. As we began to scale our business at the beginning of 2021, we knew we needed to go into this growth chapter with tools that helped simplify and streamline our sales and customer support functions that were easy to administer, flexible enough for frequent updates, and most importantly, user-friendly. HubSpot CRM not only fits that bill as a sales tool, but we were also able to select a subscription that fits our size today - and will grow with us.
  • Pipeline organization.
  • Dashboard visualization.
  • Easy administration.
  • Super Admins being able to create and edit user accounts.
  • Update file visualization - instead of list, create a Netflix-style visual library.
  • Link-hosting section - designated area to make important links visible and easily available for all users (links to customer portal, web-based presentations, videos, courses, etc.)
HubSpot CRM is incredibly well-suited for small businesses with no CRM administration experience, or those with individuals who have CRM administration as only one part of their job responsibilities. As a former Salesforce Admin, I do miss the customization available in Salesforce - something that was incredibly helpful when it came to different teams requiring different information visibility. I also wish HubSpot CRM's stage-specific fields were more visible, or that there was a way to set the Deal information section as the primary view instead of notes and activities. HubSpot CRM is incredibly user-friendly for salespeople who need to pop in and out of the system quickly (we all know they're not living in the system like admins can), so my sales team gives it 10/10.
For my current role, HubSpot CRM is excellent. I wear about eight distinct hats and CRM administrator is only one of those. It's easy for me to check in on performance, make basic changes, and share reports. I do miss the amount of detail, control, and variety of options available in Salesforce. However, with the significant difference in cost, HubSpot CRM has a great bang for your buck.
We haven't fully utilized the marketing function at this time.
HubSpot CRM is a stellar CRM program. It helps us track our customers' behavior, when they open emails, how long they view something, features integrated marketing for email blasts, and tracking landing page creation, and although we don't use it presently, you can have your entire website on their platform. The product is being continually updated and improved with an emphasis on being more efficient and powerful, including incorporating some AI now. We use it company-wide, primarily for sales activities of our equipment. Having software that does nearly everything is pretty remarkable and something we have been looking for for many years. Their app is well developed, and unlike other apps, it is updated a lot and works well.
  • Email marketing.
  • Landing page creation.
  • Tracking prospect activity.
  • Organizes tasks.
  • Flexible customization.
  • Up-time.
  • Their app could use larger text and the ability to display contacts by phone location.
  • More gradually price increases for added services (jumps between plans, usually 3, is very large). Can prohibit potential growth of a company due to the financial burden.
  • Could use a little more sorting capability of tasks and database.
HubSpot CRM is continually improving and is a fit for nearly every size company, from recording customer activity to deals/opportunities, and strong marketing options in an easy to use software. I've tried a lot of different customer database software programs over the years and none match that of HubSpot CRM. I couldn't recommend it more.
HubSpot CRM loads faster, is a little more robust, and is worth the extra cost, depending on the tier of capabilities you have. Nearly anyone can use the software with little training. In fact, they have great help right within the software. Super easy training videos that guide you step by step and help you reach achievements in various areas of the software.
Over the last couple of years, in particular, HubSpot CRM has made great strides in better integrating and incorporating the aspects of its software to work more seamlessly. Improving menus, ability to do an auto followup, templates, sequences, and workflows. You can incorporate quotes in your deals and get digital signatures on quotes and even payments! Sign on from anywhere.
Paige Nault | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot is being used at Shadin Avionics as a tool to keep track of our current and past programs and customers. We have 7 HubSpot users, all of which are within our business development department. It helps by allowing our sales team to communicate and stay up to date on where our accounts are and what needs to be done next.
  • HubSpot is intuitive and very user friendly.
  • HubSpot helps to make a CRM feel custom without requiring coding.
  • HubSpot integrates well with other platforms and software.
  • HubSpot customer service is top-notch.
  • Some features, like workflows, take some time getting used to.
  • We would like to see a "Marketing Campaigns" section for high-level concepts.
  • We wish HubSpot had a way to forecast monthly payments for longer projects.
HubSpot is well suited for both small and large companies has great features for both B2B and B2C businesses. It is a little more difficult to use when you are selling something that takes time to develop and sell (like avionics) but it still works well. It just takes some time to set up and get used to.
We have a small development team so our sales and marketing have always been pretty intertwined. It has helped, however, our marketing team to better keep track of where we are at with certain projects, sales objectives, and reporting.
Chris Schlesinger | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are a mobile First Aid & CPR training company that comes to businesses and homes to teach classes. The logistics of scheduling each class is challenging and HubSpot CRM has been a huge help to make the process as easy as possible. Post-class tasks are also flowing better since we started using HubSpot CRM.
  • Workflow.
  • Tracking clients.
  • Task reminders.
  • Occasionally load time lags for all of our users.
It took some planning to adapt HubSpot CRM to our workflow of scheduling classes, teaching them, and handling post-class administrative duties, but it was well worth it. We have started to use it for traditional sales work as well.
I have not used other CRMs.
We have not integrated our marketing with sales yet within HubSpot CRM.
Scott Soltz | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot CRM is primarily being used by our sales and proposals organization. It allowed us to move from a network system into a cloud-based system, making access significantly better for our remotes salespersons. Additionally, we allow other department leads to view the dashboards for free so they can see some hit rates and other metrics.
  • Log calls.
  • Easy to use.
  • Sales Activity and Win Rate Dashboards.
  • Quote tracking can be clunky.
  • Not "if" based customizations when used with quotes.
  • Built-in quote system doesn't work for custom products.
It's a very easy-to-use system that is highly effective for a moderate-sized organization that does not need all the bells and whistles of the more expensive customizable systems. We needed a system that took us to the cloud and allowed our 5-person sales team to easily log information and reports. These reports are only reviewed by one or two people. It took no more than a week to get the system up and running, which was amazing. The data tracking of wins and activities is seamless to implement and helps with our oversight of the sales department.
HubSpot CRM is super easy to use. We set it up in a week. This is one of its biggest strengths.
We don't currently use the marketing tools. It is something we hope to implement in the future. We have started using sequencing and are excited by its potential.
October 08, 2021

#lovehubspot

Christine Grant | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is being used as our primary source of contacting our 7,000+ customers, cold and warm leads in our system globally. We utilize it for our marketing campaign blasts, and will soon be using it for Instagram Ads.
  • Managing contact lifecycle stages.
  • Managing sequences.
  • Managing tasks.
  • Company data.
  • Max file size of assets when embedding in email.
  • Ability to use Adobe InDesign files for custom template creation.
  • Less complexity using 'If Then' branches.
HubSpot CRM is well suited for both small and large companies. The automation and accuracy of the platform enable sales teams like ours to be productive and successful. There could be more features tailored for B2B companies like ours.
The ease of use and introduction to HubSpot CRM was essential to ease the transition for our team. The Hubspot Academy is an essential part of this onboarding, and it is executed very well. The customer specialist/s was amazing and very responsive during the 3-month process. The customer service support is outstanding compared to others that have been previously used by some of our team members.
HubSpot CRM has given our small business the opportunity to scale very quickly. We are a small team, but are growing globally, and could not have managed our reach to potential customers, customers, and the market without this CRM. It has given our sales team the opportunity to spend more time focusing on day-to-day business needs with this trusted automation in place.
Ryan Speers | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use HubSpot CRM to track incoming leads and targeted prospects. The platform is primarily used by our sales and marketing teams, which has been fantastic in helping us better understand and analyze data to optimize campaigns and sales rep performance.
  • PPC tracking.
  • Customer persona development (understanding exactly who we're selling to).
  • Performance optimization (tying together marketing and sales data).
  • No comments here - you simply need to upgrade your plan for additional features.
HubSpot CRM is fantastic for companies/organizations with a high-touch sales approach. Understanding the specific requirements of clients, categorizing them based on the dynamic properties we were able to create, and tracking the history of all conversations and brand activity has provided the insight needed to systemize and elevate our overall approach to sales.
We were using a handful of simple Chrome extensions prior to HubSpot CRM. The difference is night and day.
The HubSpot CRM has most certainly provided a positive impact on our Sales and Marketing team's cooperation. Understanding how each opportunity connects to a different marketing campaign while being able to measure the success rates (and conversation cadence when diving more deeply into qualitative analysis), has provided the insight we need to make informed decisions about where we need to allocate our ad spend.
David Parkhurst | TrustRadius Reviewer
HubSpot CRM is being used within the sales and marketing organizations as a CRM, sales tool, and for some of our marketing activities. It is also for executive readouts of pipeline momentum and revenue projections. It is not currently utilized across the organization. For Omni, HubSpot CRM is a very easy-to-use, nimble environment for us to track our contacts and sell in a reasonable way for a company of our size.
  • Intuitive.
  • Pipeline tracking.
  • Tool integration.
  • Cost of using HubSpot CRM as our marketing tool is too high, versus Salesloft and others.
  • Cost of using HubSpot CRM as our employee/contractor communication platform is too high versus other email/digital marketing tools.
  • Pre-built templates for sales CRM could be more robust.
HubSpot CRM is an exceptional tool for small and medium businesses. The pricing, especially for the lower tiers of the sales, marketing, and ticketing solutions is reasonable, and the tool itself is very user-friendly. It is robust enough for enterprise uses, but at that scale and for those typical requirements, HubSpot CRM may fall short of Salesforce's ecosystem.
HubSpot CRM may be the easiest CRM to utilize in the marketplace today. It is intuitive, has exceptional in-site guidance and tips, and extensive training videos and clips. The customer support chat is very responsive and helpful always. Based purely upon ease of use, HubSpot CRM is miles ahead of the other large competitors.
While our sales and marketing teams are naturally aligned due to the size of the company ($50-100MM), HubSpot CRM is structured in a way that is requiring alignment between these two functional areas. By engaging within the same tool and with the setup for approvals and notifications, the tool is allowing our teams to be in sync at all times.
October 08, 2021

Why I Love HubSpot CRM

We use HubSpot CRM for both our website and CRM. The use for our website works extremely well for us. The integrated contact database and marketing emails are a real plus. Additions, modifications, and deleting content can be done in a very timely fashion. The CRM is pretty easy to teach and new salespeople find it pretty intuitive. The integration with GoToWebinar is a benefit that helps us capture registration information on our landing page but also enrolls attendees in GTW.
  • We do a number of webinars. I can quickly add a new webinar name, set up a workflow, and add the webinar name to the contact field "Webinar Attendance." This allows our sales team to have added insight into their contacts. We also add the webinar to the company demographics through a workflow.
  • I was able to set up a number of new fields under deals that, when completed by our sales team, will generate a form needed when a new business is booked.
  • HubSpot CRM allowed us to require certain fields to be completed when entering a new deal. This ensured that the information management wanted to see was in the demographics of the deal.
  • Within HubSpot CRM, there are several ways to build lists. One I really like is you can build a list based on the completion of a form. If someone completes a webinar registration form, you can build a list and exclude that list of people from receiving additional invites.
  • HubSpot CRM does not always share fields from one area to the next. Information from companies is not always available in contacts. You have to build a workflow and add a new field to contacts.
  • HubSpot CRM has a number of ways to look things up to help yourself, but sometimes these are hard to search and navigate. I often just call the help number, and the people on the other end are great.
HubSpot CRM is very helpful for those who have not had any training on how to use it. We had been using HubSpot CRM for several years before I was asked to help out in the CRM. I pretty much taught myself because of the intuitive nature of the software. All it took was a little patience and not giving up. When I came to a roadblock, I called support. They made it easy. As I learned more, I was asked to do more in HubSpot CRM and eventually became the CRM go-to person.
I have not used any other CRM.
HubSpot CRM has helped us to better align our sales and marketing areas. There is more communication between the two departments, especially as it relates to marketing materials and content.
January 27, 2022

Spot on.

Madhu Prasad | TrustRadius Reviewer
I love that HubSpot takes care of the mundane aspects of sales follow-ups, while still allowing a personable approach. For me, the email sequencing capabilities have changed my workflow and enabled me to scale up my outbound, so I can't live without it. It's straightforward and easy to use.
  • Dashboard
  • prospecting
  • sequence
  • templates
  • deal creation
  • dashbard
  • Sequence changes
  • mobile app UI
  • automatic email numbers should increase in a sequence. It is limited to 5 for now
  • Deals creation
  • Dashboard
It allows for sales teams to easily sequence and set tasks for prospects for effective and organized prospecting and opportunity follow-up. The integrations it has with Gmail and it allows for easy sequencing, visibility into email opens, and "templates" for quick responses to prospect and customer inquiries. It's incredibly robust, yet also very easy to use. They also have a tremendous support team.
It is a user-friendly interface. Onboarding was easy & much better than our previous tool. Integrations are smooth & make working more efficient. After onboarding as a BDR, we instantly noticed the benefits. From template creation to importing contacts at lightning speed, we are very happy with HubSpot.io I do feel it is the best prospecting tool out there & we have generated a lot of leads using HubSpot.
HubSpot makes it easy to keep all of your prospects organized with the right notes. When it comes to staying on top of the outbound activities, it is all automatic, so you never have to worry about forgetting. Given the large number of people that I am tasked with staying on top of, it would be nearly impossible to set as many meetings as I am if I did not have HubSpot. So marketing team can take a look at the notes and action accordingly

HubSpot CRM rocks 🤘

I use HubSpot CRM in my daily activity to carry out all the client management. Through this tool, I follow up with clients, arrange meetings with them and set tasks and reminders for myself. I keep all the important information of my clients, such as name, position, telephone, etc. I also use it to write notes on each contact I create and make a summary of the meetings I have with them, specifying the needs and processes that each specific client has. In summary, I consider HubSpot CRM to be a very useful CRM for the daily work of a Business Development Representative like myself.
  • Store information correctly
  • Helps me create tasks and reminders
  • Useful for creating workflows that automate tasks
  • I had difficulty using the HubSpot CRM phone
  • Notifications sometimes fail when you link to the CRM with your email address
  • The filters for the contact search are not very clear
It is very useful for effectively keeping track of all prospects, arranging meetings with them, and assigning reminders and tasks. It is also useful to create lists of contacts with specific characteristics and enroll them in mail sequences to have exchanges with them. The filters to search for clients are too varied, and I do not always consider that they work correctly.
HubSpot CRM is the first CRM that I use to carry out my work tasks.
HubSpot CRM considerably improved the communication between the sales and marketing team since we align objectives and use the CRM to settle information on each of the possible deals achieved.

Premium CRM

Luke Wiercinski | TrustRadius Reviewer
Like any organization, managing prospect and client information is crucial. HubSpot allows us to keep track of all of this data and work to successfully bring onboard and manage clients in a seamless manner. The ability to integrate HubSpot with other apps and tools (ie. SMS, Outlook) is also a huge plus for our firm.
  • Management of data
  • Integration with other apps
  • Automation/AI
  • Log call only (not complete task too)
We looked at other CRM’s (like Salesforce) and found HubSpot to be a better overall fit (across price, flexibility, adaptation, etc.).
Very user-friendly.
Very easy to integrate and work together.