Reviews (1-25 of 98)
- Easy to use deal interface. Drag and drop. This is an easier way to manage a deal pipeline.
- Automation. Different stages on implementation or opportunity can trigger different actions. This helps take some of the manual efforts out of the picture.
- Reporting is difficult to use. This makes it difficult to understand opportunity deal flow.
- Customization is lacking. Implementation would like to add custom fields and tracking metrics for hours. This is difficult to track.
We use HubSpot to keep tabs on the connections we have with our customers so we can ensure the highest level of customer service. Right now our office is the only one using HubSpot as we're in a testing period to see if it is what we'd like to use.
- Increased awareness of customer interactions
- Higher follow-up rate
- I LOVE THE TEMPLATES FOR EMAILS
- took some time to get familiar with how to use
- without paying for some of the additional tools there is limited functionality
- Its beautiful and intuitive interface inspires productivity. As soon as I open a lead, I get all the relevant details in a structured manner which helps me with my pitch when I call them.
- Its calling feature is really helpful. All I have to do is click the call button and get a call on my phone, which automatically connects me with the lead. Here, the leads get to see my phone number and not a non-personal company number. Also, while calling, you can take notes, which is really helpful! If you want to recall a conversation with a lead, instead of listening to the whole audio call, you can just go through the notes.
- Its email templates save a lot of time. If a lead doesn't pick up the phone, I immediately send a mail where I let them know that I couldn't connect with them.
- I don't have any gripes about HubSpot. Really! It's just that, when you start to stack up various offerings/modules, the overall price can become a little overwhelming. But, still, no matter how much money HubSpot asks from me, I'll give them the benefit of doubt.
- Inbound sales are effective enough to be managed through this little product, which assures my working.
- This application consists of a large variety of templates that are enough capable of making certain effective decisions and also to ensure whether it’s looking good or not.
- Moreover, it enables me to save a large amount of data into one specific place that would help in better understanding of the project.
- Hubspot CRM provides an intuitive way to manage all my customers’ feedback and queries in one single location without any difficulty.
- Moreover, I don’t have to buy it because it’s free, which is a huge comfort for any organization wherever it has been used.
management procedures and also a great intuitive in a world full of CRMs. Thus, from my side, it is a good suggestion for organizations where there are limited resources to buy high-quality CRM because this product is free of cost, and that’s amazing enough. So, by keeping all these things in mind, you can surely give it a try, at least.
- HubSpot CRM has an immediate notification system, which helps a lot, since it warns at the exact moment in which the client is trying to get in touch with us.
- HubSpot CRM allows you to contact the customer through video chat, common chat, email, fax, and in many other ways. This helps a lot to offer different ways to contact each person.
- HubSpot CRM is a very inexpensive platform; it offers excellent prices compared to the competition.
- HubSpot CRM has a very inefficient mobile phone application, since this application currently only serves to monitor the status of customer request, but does not allow us to respond to any of its requirements.
- HubSpot CRM should offer a much simpler implementation, since it took me about two months to successfully implement it completely. I would like a simpler implementation that is more adapted to the user.
- A lot of processes must be done to be able to export the data or graphics of results obtained with HubSpot CRM, since this platform only allows us to send this data to a cloud and does not allow us to download it immediately to the computer.
- Contact communication is next-level. The ability to originate communication, track engagement and enroll in automation all make it exceptional.
- Activity and performance reporting are exceptional.
- Integration with other key software platforms makes it easy to add capabilities and track those integrated activities on contact/company/deal timelines is fantastic.
- Large team management and reporting are a bit under-built.
- Missing features like the ability to duplicate deals have led us to build custom widgets to fill the gaps.
- Able to make and customize lists based on any contact property
- Tracks all communication with contacts
- Goes out and finds information about contacts such as company info and Twitter handle
- Sometimes slow to update contact properties
- Difficult to merge duplicates
- Easy to use - I think this CRM is one of the most user-friendly CRMs. It helps to be able to look within the system (and help center) to answer any questions that may arise.
- Project management - we are able to follow through in a timely manner on all of our projects by creating a workflow. This could be a sales workflow or a marketing workflow. Both are exceptionally helpful.
- Statistics - I love that HubSpot gives you real-time stats on any email that you send. This is helpful in securing clients and in getting them information in a timely manner.
- I'm not a huge fan of the way emails are currently created. It gives you two options - the new way or the old way (which I do appreciate and prefer the old way). I think it can be confusing to the user that these are both an option.
- Lists - we often reach our limit here with so many people creating lists. It would be a nice option to have an endless list option?
- Pulling from contacts - since the upgrade I think it is easier to pull lists, however, it's very confusing/vague as to how the system pulls certain qualities. For example, it's not always pulling VP of Finance for me because I can enter it in 100 different ways. I know this is a problem that will not be able to be easily fixed, but possibly making rules on pulling certain titles for lists may help down the road.
- Easy to deploy
- Integration with gmail
- Reports and Dashboards lack any ability to customize
- Interface is horrible for sales reps to review account activity, everything gets nested requiring multiple clicks to open threads.
- Reports cannot be scheduled and sent via email.
- Helps us keep our contact database clean
- Helps us automate processes through workflows
- Helps us understand analytics through insightful data
- Some functionality within workflows is missing, making things a bit tricky.
- Contact and Company property fields syncing or auto-updating when changed is missing.
- Create Lead Gen pages with Forms to collect information from your leads
- Create workflows based on triggers to keep your company front of mind to your prospects
- Sales Pro tools are great for managing a list and keeping track of conversations - link it to your email!
- I'm not a fan of the new design tools. The previous version was much more intuitive.
- Managing COMPANY vs. CONTACT is a bit confusing. I've found discussions on this very topic going back 3 years and no solutions have yet been presented.
- Hubspot updates the product quickly and regularly, meaning that savvy users can often expect expanded functionality within a relatively short timeframe.
- General ease of data sync and importing means records can be quickly and easily updated (and deduplicated against existing records) once you have the tips and tricks of formatting down.
- Features like integration with Gmail mean that you can track and capture all conversations with target prospects, informing your activities going forward.
- Dedicated support and implementation are vital when you’re a lean team implementing a product, and Hubspot offers these services.
- Building target lists by location, vertical, and even contact role is easy and fast.
- Mass imports and exports take no time at all, meaning you can update swaths of your contact lists to incorporate new data points or changes.
- HubSpot's built-in Insights provide excellent company-level information, anchored to email domain, providing all sorts of vertical and industry information about target companies.
- The ON or OFF nature of tracking email means that you’re not only capturing conversations with prospects, but with anyone you interact with. This can add redundant or undesirable data to your CRM. It would be nice to be more selective with tracking, or have the ability to customize tracking specific types of interactions.
- Setup and Implementation calls were not extensively planned or organized, meaning we spent much of our time with the specialist going over previously discussed user requirements and troubleshooting, rather than implementing our desired state.
- Features and functionalities like data point anchoring for reporting (which were promised during the sales process), were either incomplete or did not function as expected. Once we entered a formal engagement, it was communicated to us that we could not build some of our desired reports as envisioned and that email tracking would only be possible by manually clicking a checkbox in all outgoing messages. This led to further troubleshooting and requirements gathering, taking away from our bank of allotted hours with our implementation specialist.
- Our client success manager was very helpful and friendly, however, no clear communication channels were established outside the CSM. This meant that we couldn’t always be sure where to properly route requests for setup, feature clarification, etc., as some of those responsibilities were not the CSMs.
- Once our requirements became more clear to the Services team, we were informed that we would need to invest in the more expensive version of Hubspot CRM for Premium features and customization, some of which would not be available until an upcoming release.
- We ended up having to manage most of the data migration ourselves, relying on an intern and internal project management to manually de-duplicate contact and company details from Pipedrive.
- Reporting and dashboard-building on outreach activities was cumbersome, and not intuitive, relying on an axis-system of data points that even our Implementation Specialist struggled with at times.
- Easy to use workflows
- Easy to read dashboards and reports for pipline
- Great for scheduling meetings and creating phone ques for sales team
- ROI for smaller clients
- If using light version some creative workarounds need to be put in place
- Can seem more expensive than other alternatives
- Ease of use. Having used multiple CRM's in the past including Netsuite and Salesforce, HubSpot takes the cake in terms of ease of use. The learning curve is significantly shorter than other CRM's.
- HubSpot Sales that is integrated within Hubspot is a major plus for me as a sales rep. With it, I can track emails, manage my meetings, and save email templates for quicker prospecting.
- It's an inbound marketing machine. It easily tracks prospects lifetime activity of what content they downloaded, did they visit the site, or request a demo and scores them appropriately so you can see how familiar they are with your company and interest level.
- No particular cons stand out. Reporting is not as granular as Salesforce but HubSpot is great in its own way. It makes things as simple as possible.
- Smart and simple to use.
- Helps the organization to increase its revenue and its marketing activities.
- Emails sent through HubSpot can be logged and tracked which helps me to connect with my leads.
- No coding problem.
- Email sequence helps me to lessen my time and effort and to generate old or lost leads which helps to increase the revenue.
- Whenever I get a new lead it is hidden and there are chances of missing out the opportunities from those leads.
- Breakage in voice when on a conference call.
- Super-intuitive - HubSpot's UI is very well-constructed, and was very easy for our team to get used to.
- Cheap - Many of the basic CRM features are in the free or $50/month plans.
- Easy logging and other integrations - HubSpot provides comprehensive tools to track notes, phone calls, attach documents, gain leads, etc... allowing for an all-inclusive sales interface.
- Can get quite expensive - If you are looking more advanced tools, like SEO, strategy, and social media tools, they are included in some of the more expensive plans, which are only billed annually.
- Doesn't integrate into other email tools - If you use a third-party email client there is no ability to track those emails through HubSpot's CRM currently.
- Sometimes slow - The UI can sometimes slow a bit down but this is quite a small con.
Hubspot CRM does a great job of balancing flexibility (we can structure it how we want and create unlimited custom properties to support that setup) with ease of use (it doesn't take one or more dedicated and trained staff to build our setup and maintain it for us). Since we're a small and growing company, we've been able to easily adapt Hubspot CRM to our needs as our company has changed from a strategic and personnel standpoint.
Hubspot CRM is also the most integration-friendly tool our stack. Since it's so popular, most marketing and product software platforms integrate with it one way or another. It's made it very easy for us to plug in our other tools and build some fun automation, both client-facing and backstage.
- Hubspot CRM is fantastically easy to navigate and use. Having used three other big-name CRM systems, I would say Hubspot has been by far the easiest to set up and use on a regular basis. The list and contact profile views are beautifully designed and intuitive to manipulate as needed.
- Hubspot CRM's Lists functionality is so convenient for segmenting your master contact list in all sorts of ways. I use it anytime I need to find out how many or who from our list fits a narrow set of criteria. Even in past jobs where we had other database tools that we could use, Hubspot was the fastest and easiest to get that information.
- Hubspot makes it easy to import your contact lists from other tools and sources. The migration tool is intuitive and works reliably. I was able to onboard a list of about 500 contacts in less than 10 minutes, including the time it took to diagnose compatibility errors on the first import.
- Integrations are typically a strength of the Hubspot platform, but they still have a long way to go in the e-commerce category. Unless you're using one of the most popular e-commerce platforms like Shopify, BigCommerce, or Magento, you're going to have a lot of custom dev work on your hands. Would love to see more integrations in this area in order to add e-commerce sales revenue data to other offline purchases that get logged by sales reps.
If you need reporting from your CRM setup, don't use Hubspot unless you're going to pay for additional functionality from their Hub products (Marketing, Sales, or Service). You don't get much reporting functionality without paying.
- Easy to learn/use
- It's free!
- Has everything you'd expect from a free CRM and is the best free CRM for getting started as you figure out what needs you have in your processes that I've seen
- Lots of trainings on how to use the software
- It can sometimes be difficult to navigate and figure out where you are when you're first learning the software, but any CRM with a lot of features will have that challenge
- It could definitely use more sophisticated de-duping options
- HubSpot's customer service is absolutely top-notch. The CRM can be very confusing and tricky to navigate if you're untrained. When I first started with it, I was extremely overwhelmed. Luckily, HubSpot provides an on-boarding manager for your team to help you train on the tool and get familiar with how it works. After an introductory period, you're then passed to an account manager who you have regular check-ins with to make sure your team is getting all their questions answered, getting tips, etc. HubSpot also has a chat feature, so while you're working within the tool, you can get any question you need answered right away most of the time. Sometimes a chat agent isn't available, but you can always fall back on their extensive user FAQ database.
- They're always improving the product. It seems that nearly every week, there's a new feature for one of the various marketing tools they have, and these are features that (oftentimes) are suggested by the user community. As a user, you can actually write into their 'ideas forum' to suggest updates and improvements. HubSpot's people actually keep track of this and implement a ton of the changes users suggest!
- Even if you're a beginner with no marketing background or knowledge, HubSpot makes it super easy to learn not only how to use their tool, but also marketing strategy in general. They've got an extensive list of marketing courses that are free for users to access and they'll teach you everything from SEO strategy to email marketing basics to how to utilize paid ads and more. They really make you feel like they truly care about you improving and learning.
- The only area where I'd like to see HubSpot improve is in their design manager (specifically for emails and landing pages). Sometimes the pre-built templates and modules are extremely tricky to modify for my needs. I can usually find a workaround, but I think this is the only area where they could improve. Everything else is fantastic.
- Importing and exporting leads
- Tracking the follow of leads and deals
- Generating analytics and reports
- Allowing for easy access to leads and prospects from anywhere
- UI/UX can always improve
- LinkedIn Integration - must be added
- It would be great to have pre written templates and snippets
- The customer support team is quick to respond through email and phone which is very helpful
- The overall software is simple, intuitive and very user-friendly
- Free-version offers a lot of features and is useful for small to medium-sized organizations
- The software dashboard could be simplified as contacts are segregated into contact list and companies
- Also, the features need to be displayed in a better format for customization
- The pricing for an upgrade could be reduced
- Tracking email opens and website revisits.
- Providing info on companies visiting our website
- The reporting is very limited, difficult to customize, and needs a lot of work.
- Lots of basic CRM features are lacking, like the support of multiple currencies, tracking recurring revenue opportunities.
- Makes managing contact data a breeze. Unlike other CRMs which require many clicks, or the creation of complex reports, to get to important data, HubSpot instantly gets you there, meaning you can get on with what you need to do far quicker.
- User-friendly and intuitive UI. HubSpot CRM is a breeze to use. Data is presented quickly and legibly. Navigation is intuitive and there is no time lost clicking around looking for the right screen.
- Automatic identification and association of accounts. HubSpot CRM saves you tons of time by gathering publicly available information to kick start your account creation and management.
- Fantastic customer support - Fast to respond, extremely knowledgeable and always friendly.
- No support for multiple currencies within deals
HubSpot CRM Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About HubSpot CRM
The HubSpot CRM system connects to tools already in use. It integrates with Gmail, Google Calendar, Outlook for Windows, Apple Mail, and Google Drive. Deeply integrated with HubSpot Marketing & Sidekick - HubSpot CRM and HubSpot Marketing run off the same inbound database, meaning every piece of data is always up to date in real time.
Salesforce Automation Features
- Customer data/Contact Management
- Opportunity Management
- Email Templates
- Task/Activity Management & Logging
- Integration with Email Cient
- Calendar Management
- Interaction Tracking
Reporting & Analytics Features
- Pipeline Visualization
- Alerts / Notifications
- Custom Fields
- API for Custom Integration
- Role-based authorization
Social CRM Features
- Social Data
Integrations with 3rd Party Software
- Marketing Automation
- Data Import and Export Features
- Social Media Management
- Content Management System
- Web Conferencing / Demos
- Email Marketing
- Sales Intelligence
- Mobile Access
HubSpot CRM Screenshots
HubSpot CRM Integrations
HubSpot CRM Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Free Forever||$0||Per Month [Unlimited Users]|
HubSpot CRM Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|HubSpot marketing product customers also have access to our phone support team|
HubSpot CRM Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS|