- The customer support team is quick to respond through email and phone which is very helpful
- The overall software is simple, intuitive and very user-friendly
- Free-version offers a lot of features and is useful for small to medium-sized organizations
- The software dashboard could be simplified as contacts are segregated into contact list and companies
- Also, the features need to be displayed in a better format for customization
- The pricing for an upgrade could be reduced
- Hubspot updates the product quickly and regularly, meaning that savvy users can often expect expanded functionality within a relatively short timeframe.
- General ease of data sync and importing means records can be quickly and easily updated (and deduplicated against existing records) once you have the tips and tricks of formatting down.
- Features like integration with Gmail mean that you can track and capture all conversations with target prospects, informing your activities going forward.
- Dedicated support and implementation are vital when you’re a lean team implementing a product, and Hubspot offers these services.
- Building target lists by location, vertical, and even contact role is easy and fast.
- Mass imports and exports take no time at all, meaning you can update swaths of your contact lists to incorporate new data points or changes.
- HubSpot's built-in Insights provide excellent company-level information, anchored to email domain, providing all sorts of vertical and industry information about target companies.
- The ON or OFF nature of tracking email means that you’re not only capturing conversations with prospects, but with anyone you interact with. This can add redundant or undesirable data to your CRM. It would be nice to be more selective with tracking, or have the ability to customize tracking specific types of interactions.
- Setup and Implementation calls were not extensively planned or organized, meaning we spent much of our time with the specialist going over previously discussed user requirements and troubleshooting, rather than implementing our desired state.
- Features and functionalities like data point anchoring for reporting (which were promised during the sales process), were either incomplete or did not function as expected. Once we entered a formal engagement, it was communicated to us that we could not build some of our desired reports as envisioned and that email tracking would only be possible by manually clicking a checkbox in all outgoing messages. This led to further troubleshooting and requirements gathering, taking away from our bank of allotted hours with our implementation specialist.
- Our client success manager was very helpful and friendly, however, no clear communication channels were established outside the CSM. This meant that we couldn’t always be sure where to properly route requests for setup, feature clarification, etc., as some of those responsibilities were not the CSMs.
- Once our requirements became more clear to the Services team, we were informed that we would need to invest in the more expensive version of Hubspot CRM for Premium features and customization, some of which would not be available until an upcoming release.
- We ended up having to manage most of the data migration ourselves, relying on an intern and internal project management to manually de-duplicate contact and company details from Pipedrive.
- Reporting and dashboard-building on outreach activities was cumbersome, and not intuitive, relying on an axis-system of data points that even our Implementation Specialist struggled with at times.
- Tracking email opens and website revisits.
- Providing info on companies visiting our website
- The reporting is very limited, difficult to customize, and needs a lot of work.
- Lots of basic CRM features are lacking, like the support of multiple currencies, tracking recurring revenue opportunities.
- Makes managing contact data a breeze. Unlike other CRMs which require many clicks, or the creation of complex reports, to get to important data, HubSpot instantly gets you there, meaning you can get on with what you need to do far quicker.
- User-friendly and intuitive UI. HubSpot CRM is a breeze to use. Data is presented quickly and legibly. Navigation is intuitive and there is no time lost clicking around looking for the right screen.
- Automatic identification and association of accounts. HubSpot CRM saves you tons of time by gathering publicly available information to kick start your account creation and management.
- Fantastic customer support - Fast to respond, extremely knowledgeable and always friendly.
- No support for multiple currencies within deals
- Simple to set up and use on a daily basis
- It's FREE and still offers a higher spec than some paid for CRMs
- Integration of other tools and automation functionality is a bonus (sequences, meetings, calls, Sales Pro add-on, etc)
- You can't import 'notes' from an existing CRM or database
- Email Drip Campaigns
- Customer Management
- Integration with Other Platforms
- More depth than just breadth-Enable smart content on all pages, enable email retargeting, integrate with google analytics
- Better UX-dashboards aren't as straightforward as they seem
- Task Management
- Sales Leads
- Booking Meetings
- Building a Relationship with Customers
- Easy Communication within an Organization
- I still think we need to find a way to send Newsletters
- Cant send Bulk emails
- Most people in africa dont understand or know Hubspot
- HubSpot support is unmatched
- HubSpot CRM is easy to use and intuitive
- The price of the tool is great!
- Since the CRM was created by marketing focused individuals, it isn't set up in a way that some salespeople enjoy
- I know HubSpot is usually adding to the CRM, but I feel like there are some gaps that still exist
- Responsive technical team that can assist with every issue in a thoughtful and delightful way
- Workflow tool is very visual and easy to understand as you build out automated campaigns
- Email and landing page metric page layouts make it easy to identify how your efforts are performing
- Reports for lifecycle changes – for instance seeing the average amount of time a lead is a lead before becoming a customer
- More inclusive contact list parameters when dealing with adding multiple lists – for instance including a “contains” option instead of needing to add each list individually
- More options for utilizing UTM parameters – for instance, expanding the “other campaigns” option for source on landing pages for a more accurate view on first glance
- Works great with linking to Hubspot's marketing tools.
- Gives tons of ways to identify customers and keep track of where they are in various funnels.
- It's so nice when the CRM is able to fill in some of the customer info automatically.
- It has taken some time to help get our sales staff familiar with the interface, but for those familiar with Hubspot it is a breeze.
- Trying to use some of the tools slightly outside of their normal use would have seemed impossible if not for some help from Hubspot staff.
- Emails are easy to create, customize, send, and analyze. I have used other platforms in the past, but HubSpot stands out from the pack.
- The ability of segmentation into and out of workflows is a true powerhouse of HubSpot that gets left behind by most companies. This is where your tests, leads, and conversions come to meet, and you need to set your workflows up to make HubSpot truly automated.
- I love the blogging platform on HubSpot, becasue you are able to check it as strongly as you would a landing page for optimization and there are endless layouts and functionality if you get creative with it.
- I wish there were more social media platforms, like Instagram and Pinterest, on HubSpot's social media scheduler feature. The main four are there though: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google +.
- I wish the email previewer was faster to upload.
- I think there is a need for the analytics to get a boost to compete with Google Analytics.
- HubSpot CRM makes managing contacts and their associated deals / companies much easier than any CRM I've used in the past.
- HubSpot CRM contact management is awesome. You can really easily change lots of contact data or ownership, something SFDC is sorely missing.
- HubSpot CRM has room for improvement on custom views. The ability for reps to update or view different fields is a little too open.. the recent BETA release is really making great strides to help fix that though!!
- Easy to create segmentations of customers based on different criteria.
- Integration with Gmail.
- Better integration with other platforms.
- Provide a case or ticket function to serve as customer support tool.
Simply, HubSpot CRM is an invaluable link aligning our marketing and sales team; providing a full overview of lead data through the funnel, informing marketing of what's working, and enabling sales with the insight and marketing intelligence to have more productive conversations. Great for B2B business.
- Lead management throughout the funnel
- Action tracking - emails, calls, notes, actions - and assigning followup/other actions to other team members
- Integration with salesforce
- More integration with other CRMs
- Improvement of sales sequences
- Email sequences/templates are awesome
- Tracking of emails
- Tracking of deal progress
- Could have better interface functionality. I've commented before the email editor isn't as intuitive as I would like. For example, it should have "most used" tokens such as "first name" available right away so I don't have to search for it and insert it every single time.
- Integration with Hubspot marketing contacts - prevents duplicates between sales and marketing systems
- Automatic sales lead nurturing - takes out the manual work of charting where a lead is in the sales funnel
- Activity tracking - keeps the entire team up-to-date in case a lead calls into the office and the sales rep isn't around
- Unable to CC and BCC on emails to notify others
- Needs more integrations with outside tools - not just partner tools that don't have much price-point variance
- Sidekick creates duplicate contacts instead of creating a single thread
- Able to make and customize lists based on any contact property
- Tracks all communication with contacts
- Goes out and finds information about contacts such as company info and Twitter handle
- Sometimes slow to update contact properties
- Difficult to merge duplicates
- Integration with the HubSpot marketing platform. This gives you the ability to analyze the lifestyle and activity status of contacts.
- Tasks allow you to be reminded when you need to follow up with people or other next steps that need to be done to continue moving prospects through the pipeline.
- Super intuitive, the UX of the product as well as any tutorial videos makes it very easy to learn and remember.
- Analytics will occasionally go down/stop working and there won't be any warning as to when it happens.
- No ability to merge contacts/companies. This would be useful for duplicate instances of contacts due to email variations.
- Better tools for help in forecasting deals.
- The biggest pro is that the CRM is completely free! Until you want to upgrade to more advance packages and add ons.
- Very intuitive.
- Lets you attach notes and reminders to clients.
- Excellent automatic lead tracking actions.
- Sometimes can take a while to load/doesn't load properly. Have to refresh several times for it to return to its normal format.
- Big jump in price from free CRM to extra add ons.
If you are a larger company with more complex needs, this CRM may not be for you. It has many of the basics, but it doesn't compare to power CRM tools like Salesforce.
HubSpot CRM Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About HubSpot CRM
The HubSpot CRM system connects to tools already in use. It integrates with Gmail, Google Calendar, Outlook for Windows, Apple Mail, and Google Drive. Deeply integrated with HubSpot Marketing & Sidekick - HubSpot CRM and HubSpot Marketing run off the same inbound database, meaning every piece of data is always up to date in real time.
Salesforce Automation Features
- Customer data/Contact Management
- Opportunity Management
- Email Templates
- Task/Activity Management & Logging
- Integration with Email Cient
- Calendar Management
- Interaction Tracking
Reporting & Analytics Features
- Pipeline Visualization
- Alerts / Notifications
- Custom Fields
- API for Custom Integration
- Role-based authorization
Social CRM Features
- Social Data
Integrations with 3rd Party Software
- Marketing Automation
- Data Import and Export Features
- Social Media Management
- Content Management System
- Web Conferencing / Demos
- Email Marketing
- Sales Intelligence
- Mobile Access
HubSpot CRM Screenshots
HubSpot CRM Integrations
HubSpot CRM Competitors
|Free Forever||$0||Per Month [Unlimited Users]|
HubSpot CRM Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|HubSpot marketing product customers also have access to our phone support team|
HubSpot CRM Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS|
|Supported Languages: ||English|