Overall Satisfaction with GetResponse
I use GetResponse to market my freelance business with email, optin forms and landing pages. I'm very fond of the interface and like how they offer templates and tools that help accelerate the process.
- Email creation—A simple interface and a variety of tools make it easy to create very attractive emails quickly.
- List building—GetResponse is ideal for setting-up and using any number of segmented lists/
- Forms and landing pages—These tools are also fairly strong, however, GetResponse (ironically) does not provide responsive forms for mobile, which I would think would be an urgent problem. They have so far not addressed it.
- Customer support—Customer support via chat and email is strong. It's disappointing the company has pulled the plug on live phone-in support.
- Need responsive forms
- A/B testing is strong, but the analytics are slow and confusing
- It helps me grow my email list and nurture leads.
- It's analytics help me understand what is and isn't working.
GetResponse is good for marketing automation newbies that want a powerful platform without a steep learning curve. It appears to have a strong set of tools for creating automated sequences, but it's not your solution for large enterprise usage. Also, seeing as how competitive the market's become, while it's not expensive per se, it is a bit on the pricey side relative to some.