Overall Satisfaction with GetResponse
We used GetResponse to create nurture campaigns, create dynamic emails and score leads.
- If you understand coding the ability to use dynamic content based on smart searches was very useful.
- The drop and drag workflows were very easy to create and use
- Allowed for simple automation and nurture campaigns to occur off of events
- The Email and Landing page drop and drag creator was poor and also not responsive for email. I would recommend adding snapping functionality at the minimum.
- The lack of control over the GetResponse information and unsubscribe at the bottom of the email was unfortunate. It would be nice if we could change the color of the background and fonts to better match brand colors and templates being used.
- Save searches are a bit clunky and can be difficult to find when you have a lot of them. There needs to be a search functionality for finding saved searches.
- Moving from SFMC to GetResponse the cost savings and the ability to have scoring were well worth it.
- Being able to automatically clean the database and manage leads was a great benefit.
- The biggest cost was that when I left they lost the person who understood HTML and moved off of GetResponse to a more drag and drop friendly automation platform.