Blackbaud Grantmaking Reviewhttps://www.trustradius.com/grant-management-softwareBlackbaud Grantmaking (formerly GIFTS Online)Unspecified7.9351012018-01-31T19:34:13.878Z
January 31, 2018
Score 5 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Blackbaud Grantmaking (formerly GIFTS Online)
Blackbaud Grantmaking is used throughout our company's service footprint for our overall charitable giving program administration. Blackbaud Grantmaking enables us to organize, track and provide reporting information measuring impact and population demographics of organizations and nonprofits we support.
- Provides a robust tracking system
- Integrates well with Microsoft Outlook
- Customizable reporting capability
- Customer Support/Help Desk process is cumbersome. (Majority of communications is via e-mail with a delayed, untimely response).
- Integration with Blackbaud has been more complex than anticipated and has caused technical difficulties for not only clients but also grant applicants (users). Clients and applicants have also experience system slowness.
- Several administrative rights were removed when we migrated to Blackbaud Outcomes without advanced communications.
- User interface
- Features and functions
- Implementation team/process
- Ability to track and measure grant outcomes and impact
Measuring outcomes is essential today across the philanthropy community and holds nonprofits that we invest in accountable for sharing results.
User interface is user-friendly and organized well.
- Reduced time spent on administrative tasks
- Better able to communicate grantmaking activities and results
- Better collaboration with grant applicants
- Greater transparency across the organization
Our organization is still too early in the Blackbaud relationship to respond to this question at this time.
- User interface and reporting is favorable
- Applicant experience is not satisfactory
User interface, reporting and communication capabilities are more customizable.