June 09, 2016
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with GoAnimate
It's no longer being used by the organization because, after experiencing some success with GoAnimate, we decided to use a vendor to make animations that are even more tailored to our specific company. It was being used by the HR Department to inform the rest of the company of specific internal initiatives.
- GoAnimate is easy to learn; anyone can do it.
- GoAnimate provided soundtracks and voices for free.
- It wasn't that expensive to use our own logo and create our own animations.
- Although the library of objects is extensive in some cases, it's very limited in others.
- Sometimes editing could have been a little more intuitive.
- More voices would have been great.
If you're doing something very general, that doesn't need to be specific to your industry - it's great. Certain subject matter had a ton of graphics; sports, for example. Other subjects, not so much. Unless you have someone who can do the voiceovers, I wouldn't recommend using it for any really important projects. But a cute presentation for interdepartmental communications is fine.