Overall Satisfaction with GoldMine
Goldmine is our company's CRM tool for tracking communications to customers and storing contact information for each person we work with at the organizations we support. We also use it to schedule individual task and calendar appointments. It does provide an easy way for every employee to be able to see communications other employees have had with customers.
- Communication history for each contact
- Easy to update contact information for each individual contact
- Easy to look up and do a search for contacts
- The opportunity tracking could be updated to make it automatically entered into history
- Feature to allow you to make changes to customer status or primary contact option
- Feature to allow better tracking of employee contact tree
I have used Salesforce CRM, NetSuite CRM+ and Zoho CRM. I would say Goldmine is a much better tool than NetSuite, but the features of Salesforce and Zoho make it much better tool than Goldmine.
It is good for small organizations who primarily just want to be able to easily track communications and store contact information. It does not work very well if you have multiple sales people contacting the same customers as a way to easily track each opportunity each employee is working.